WISH UPON A STAR

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

Luhan's POV:

            "Luhan!"

           "I'm sorry. It took me longer. May I join you guys?"

           "Sure!"

          "Let's do it again! From the top!" Lay cheered.

          "You're not going away with this hyung~" D.O. had this very creppy face. Kris and Sehun were just glaring at him. Lay got scared.

         "I... was just kidding. Hehe~"

        "What were you doing guys?" Yi Joon explained to me the game and the punishments. So Lay was the mastermind pf all the punishments. Now, D.O., Sehun, and Kris can get their sweet revenge. THey gathered and thought about it.

       "We have decided. Hyung!" D.O. sounded like a judge in the court giving a death sentence to someone who committed murder. "You will dance WOnder Girls' Nobody in the fansign tomorrow. PLUS! You need to cinvinve our SNSD sunbaes that you are beautiful like them. HAhahaha! Bwahahahaha!" High fives

       "I'm doomed." Lay did a face palm.

       "THat's okay Lay. YOu can do it." I tried to cheer him.

      "No hyung. My life! It's over!" Sehun and D.O. were still laughing and doing high fives. Kris was just nodding.

      "Guys, it's luch time already, Let's grab something to eat." Suho called.

     "Yehey!"

 

Yi JOon's POV:

         "Luhan, are you okay?" I caught Luhan staring blankly at me. "Is there something wrong with my face?"

         "Hmm? Nothing. I was just thinking about something."

         "What? About me?" Luhan smiled.

        "Yeh. About you." We were in one table with the other EXO members. We're in their dorm wating the food they ordered. WHile we were eating, Luhan still looked pre occupied. I wonder what's bothering him these past few days.

       "Yi Joon-ah, do you have something to do this weekend?"

       "Nothing. Wae?"

       "Do you want to go tot the amusement park?"

       "Amusement park? Jinja-yo?"

      "It has been a long time since we have had a date."

      "Omo... how sweet~ Do you remember our last date in the amusement park? You were really happy back then."

       "YOu too. That's why I thought of bringing you there again."

        "We're set then. THis weekend."

       "Okay!"

       Hai~ THIS IS LIFE!

 

(listen to this while reading Sehunnie's POV ^_^ )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKKez2_7KYk

 

Sehun's POV:

          "Good night hyung!" I turned off the lights and went out. Suho hyung slept as soon as his body slammed against his comfy bed. Too bad for me, my eyes just won't cooperate. I can't sleep so I went out to get some air.

         I went to the roof top. I was hoping to be alone but then I saw someone standing in one of the corners. It was Yi Joon. I walked towards her.

        "Can't sleep huh?"

       "Mm. You?"

       "Me neither."

       "The stars really look beautiful tonight." Yeah, but not as beautiful as you. She caught me staring at her.

       "Why do people love staring at me? DO I have something on my face?" No Yi Joon. I just love staring at your beautiful face. "Uhmm... Sehun-ah, are you still there?"

      I woke back to my senses. "Huh? Uhmm... nothing. Yes, the stars look beautiful tonight."

      "Do you come here often Sehun-ah?"

     "You mean here? IN the rooftop? SOmetimes when I can't sleep and when I want to be alone."

      "Why do you want to be alone? Don't you have anyone to talk to?"

      "I have. I just really want to think about things alone sometimes."

     "Ahh.. Well if you have problems, you can talk to me. I'm a good listener. Plus, I can give you my advice. Just tell me okay?"

     "Arasso." Then she smiled. She turned her attention back to the stars. "Look! A falling star!"

     "Where?" I looked up and saw a very shiny star fall down from the sky.

     "Make your wish Sehun!" SHe closed her eyes and made her wish. WHen she opened her eyes, she told me to make a wish too.

    "Come on! Make your wish!" I don't really believe in wishes from shooting stars, but something in my heart was telling me that trying wil do me no harm. So I did. I closed my eyes and made my wish.

     When I opened my eyes, YI Joon's innocent face greeted me. "WHat did you wish for?"

     "Me? Why don't you tell me your wish first?"

     "But I asked you first!"

     "You made your wish first."

     "Meannie. FIne then. Mmm.. It sounds childish butm oh well. I wished that EXO will reach their dreams and win the rookie award this year."

      "Didn't you wish anything for yourself?"

      "I did."

      "May I know your wish?"

      "I wished that Luhan would never stop loving me and that he would never grow tired of taking care of me. I wished that we could be happy together forever."

      Of cours, she would make that wish. She loves Luhan hyung. Yi Joon loves him.

     "How about you Sehun? May I know your wish?"

    "My wish?"

     "Yes."

    I wish I could tell you that I wished we could be together and that you could love me the way I love you. "I . . . wished for happiness. For all of us."

    "Really? That's a good wish. I hope that what we wished for tonight will come true. They will, right Sehun-ah?"

    "Yeah." She lightly laughed and stared back at the stars. I too looked up.

    Me too Yi Joon.

    I hope wishes really do come true. 

 

 

 


UPDATE :D

THank you everyone for patiently waiting for my weekly updates. I hope you still support this story till the end.

Wait for the next chapter, MinHee's already coming.

THANK YOU again everyone! Have a nice day ^___^

image

 

(c) to the owner of the cover photo