He Almost Loses Her

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

Luhan's POV:

            "Okay, let's all split up." Yi Joon was not in her house so we decided to split up and look for her. We worked in pairs. Kris with Tao, Baekhyun with Chanyeol, Kai and Lay, Chen and D.O., Suho and Xiumin and Sehun and me.

           "Look for a girl wearing a printed white shirt and pants." Everyone got the description right a way and went searching for Yi Joon. Sehun and I found ourselves in infront of a bus stop.

          "Look around Sehun. Don't get too far. Tell me if you find Yi Joon." I looked around too and saw someone who was wearing the same clothes as Yi Joon. I could only see her back but I was sure it was her. "Yi Joon-ah!"

          She turned around and looked for me. She heard me calling her name but didn't see me. Yi Joon turned around again. I was about to stop her when I saw a gray car speeding towards her, but it was too late. All I was able to do was shout her name.

 

Sehun's POV:

           "Yi Joon-ah!" I heard Luhan hyung shout and ran as fast as I could towards his direction. What I saw was an implausible seen. Hyung was sitting beside Yi Joon who had blood all over her. I... I just stood there, shocked. Hyung was frantically calling out Yi Joon's name.

         "Yi Joon-ah! Yi Joon, wake up!" Someone call an ambulance quick!" That hit me. My senses started working back. AMBULANCE. I called the nearest hospital I know, then called my other hyungs.

        In 5 minutes, the ambulance arrived as well as my other hyungs. Yi Joon was placed in a stretcher and inside the ambulance. Luhan hyung, Suho hyung, Kris hyung and I went inside the ambulance too. The others followed using a car.

       Inside the ambulance, Luhan hyung was still crying . Suho hyung and Kris hyung tried to calm him down and I was just in the rear end, watching the pale but bloody Yi Joon.

     Shock was still all over me when we arrived the hospital. YI Joon was brought to the emergency room. We were left outside the emergency room. I was standing on one end of the line of seats, Luhan hyung was sitting on the other. My hyungs were comforting him. Just then, Suho hyung came to me and said

      "Everything will be alright Sehun-ah." I found myself wiping the tears which were now flowing from my eyes. I didn't know I was already crying.

      We patiently waited for the doctor to come out from the emergency room. Everyone was tensed. THankfully, after a few minutes, the doctor went out and told us Yi Joon's condition.

      "May I know who the patient's relative or guardian is?" We looked at each other. Everyone was hesitant except for Luhan hyung who stood up and spoke.

     "I am."

     "May I know your relation to the patient?"

     "I'm her boyfriend." We were all shocked about hyung's answer.

     "Well sir, it seems that your girlfriend's condition is not good. The car accident did much damage to her head. She lost too much blood and is suffering from internal hemorrhage. We will have blood transfusion in a few minutes. Let's just hope the impact of the accident will not do any damage to her memory. All we can do now is wait for her to wake up and pray for her fast recovery. Now if you excuse me."

      No one moved after what the doctor had said. Even Kris hyung and Suho hyung who were encouraging us were silent.

 

UPDATE~ Here, I tried my best to write this chapter. Everyone enjoy!

and to all my readers and subscribers, KAMSA HAMNIDA  ^_____^

tumblr_m4mr5zwngv1rw49eno1_500.gif