Goodbyes and Heartbreaks

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

 

                                                  971026_622737621087098_1853274691_n.jpg

 

 

Yi Joon's POV:

       "Yi Joon, wake up! You're going to be late! Your flight is in 3 hours! You still need to see Luhan!" I woke up and saw that it was already 7:00, my fight is @ 10. I got up and finished dressing up in 5 minutes. AMAZING!

       I called a taxi and got to the airport by 8:30. I texted Luhan again last night and told him to meet me at 9:00 so I could talk to him long enough. I stayed at a cafe, ordered hot choco and prepared myself.

Luhan's POV:

        "Come on guys, I'll be late for my meeting with Yi Joon! Hurry up!" We got out of the dorm at 7:30 and arrived @ the airport by 9:00. I got there in time for our meeting. I started running to the cafe on the second flooe where Yi Joon was waiting. I was almost at the escalator when suddenly, I was blocked by 5 big men in dark glasses and suits. 

         In the middle appeared Min Hee. What is she doing here?

        "Luhan-ah! Why didn't you tell me you'll be leaving for China today?"

        "What? Look Minhee, I don't have time to explain everything to you now. I need to see Yi--"

        "Joon. Yi Joon. Yi Joon. You always think and talk about her. She really is the reason why you didn't go to our wedding ceremony."

        "Minhee, I'm sorry. I decided to not go to the wedding because marrying you would only hurt the 2 of us. You would be happy, yes if I married you. But you wouldn't be I was forced to live with you right? I don't love you Minhee."

         "But I already love you!" She was crying now.

         "No Minhee. I can tell you are not in love. That's mere infatuation. Don't worry, you'll learn to love somebody else someday. You just need to wait."

          "But I don't want to wait."

          "You need to, Minhee. Love is not something you can have in an instant. Love and time go together, Minhee." She didn't say anything for a long 5 minutes. I was about to walk away, when she spoke again.

          "Luhan-ah,"

          "Yeh?"

         "Do you really believe I will find someone for me someday?"

         "Yes, I do Minhee."

          "Someone who will love me truly?"

          "Yes Minhee."

           Another long pause. I looked at the clock. 9:40. WHAT?! I started panicking. I excused myself from Minhee and started running, I stopped halfway my 4th step.

          "Luhan-ah, GOMAWO! For being patient with me and for understanding me. I will try to change for whoever that someone for me you are telling is. From now on, I'll be patient and I'll renew myself into someone who's worth the man for me. I hope I find him somwday- that man you're telling me and fin happiness with him. You too. I hope you find happiness with Yi Joon. Annyeong!" Then she left with her 5 bodyguards with a smile on her face.

          9:45. I need to hurry. I have 5 more minutes before Yi Joon boards the plane. I ran to the cafe where we're supposed to meet at. I didn't see Yi Joon. I lloked at the cafe's clock. 9:51. Why is that clock so ahead of my time?

          Could she have boarded the plane already?

          I ran to the boarding area praying I would get there in time.

 

Yi Joon's POV:

            9:50. *Sigh* See Yi Joon? Luhan will not come. No He will. He told me he will. Aaaah! My mind is so confused right now. What do I do?

            I paused for a while. One minute. Just one more minute. If in that one minute, Luhan comes, He still cares for you Yi Joon. But if in that one minute he doesn't, Luhan chose to break everything between the two of you, Yi Joon.

           DEAL. I've waited half a year for this already, and I'm willing to hold on to that 1 minute, with faith and hope that Luhan will come and tell me he still cares. So I sat down and waited for the minute to be over. NOW. 60, 59, 58 . . .

           Where are you Luhan? I cannot understand what I was feeling anymore. I was nervous and excited and worried. 30, 29, 28 . . . Just half a minute left.

           I waited for Luhan for the last time until the last second but eh didn't come. No more Yi Joon. You made a deal with yourself. HE DIDN'T COME. LUHHAN WILL NOT COME. My eyes are all blurry with tears now I stood up and walked with heavy feet. I was crying walking up to the boarding area. The passengers were all lining up now. I guess I need to accept the reality as early as now. The line was moving fast. It was already my turn to present my passport. Before I handed it, Looked at the cafe for the last time. NO LUHAN, STILL. I sighed and decided to give my passport for check up. Then I started walking to the bridge connecting the building and the plane.

          GOODBYE SEOUL. GOODBYE LUHAN.




















              "Yi Joon-ah!"

               I looked back. "LUHAN?"

              He was standing in line with the other boarding passengers. He made way and headed in front. He was stopped by the lady checking the passports. "You can't go through sir. PASSPORT."

              "I'm not flying miss. I just want to talk to Yi Joon." The lady looked at me. 

              "I'm really sorry sir- Sir!"

               Before the lady could finish, Luhan jumped of the short barriers and started running towards me. I was torn between waiting for him and running away. I don't want to hurt myself anymore. 

               He was near now. He was three steps away from me when the guards caught him.

              "Luhan!" I heard myself cry.

              "Let go of me! I just need to talk to Yi Joon."

              "I'm sorry sir, but you are making such a ruckus here in the airport. You need to go with us to the office."

               "I just need a moment. Let go of me, can you? Just a moment." He looked at me, tears gently flowing from his beautiful eyes. "Yi Joon." He called.

               His eyes were full of emotions. They spoke for Luhan. They expressed sorrow, fear and longing. But despite those, they were still beautiful eyes- the eyes that I saw in the man that I loved until now.

               I need to go now, before I fall for him deeper, before I hurt myself moe thinking I could never have the man I love, forever.

               I turned my back before I would start crying harder. "Goodbye Luhan."

               I started walking toward the plane.

               "No! Yi Joon!"

              I heard steps running towards me. Then, I felt arms wrapped around me. LUHAN. I tried hard not to look back. DO NOT LOOK AT LUHAN YI JOON THAT WOULD ONLY MAKE THINGS HARDER. But Luhan spoke, tears still running down his beautiful face.

               "Please don't leave Yi Joon-ah." "I love you."

               It took all my might to stop myself from crying. I collected my thoughts and decided to end the hurt for today. I spoke. 

               "I can't stay anymore Luhan." In the middle of the sentence, I couldn't help myself so I let myself cry. "I am not the one for you. Look, it hurts me seeing you cry and I don't have more time to tell you more. So I'll just tell you this. I need to go somewhere else. I need to be far from you so that you could live your life here. Don't worry, we'll see each other again. And by that time, we have already healed and we will  both be happy to see each other's family."

              I got free of Luhan's embrace andstarted walking. "Goodby Luhan. I LOVE YOU."

              "Yi Joon!"

             The plane doors closed and after a while, The plane's engine started humming and I flew with it, to the place where I'll heal myself. To the place where I'll love again, to the place where I'll forget LUHAN.

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kkeut! YEHEY!!!!! My fanfic's done atlast! (Well the first part, at the least) I know. I know. I know you're wondering what happens next. I know you're curious to read the sequel to know what would happen next. Well, I do too. But I don't think anyone would be able to know what happens to Yi Joon and Luhan's tearful love story yet cause even I have not finally decided on the sequel yet. I have been very busy the past year (well isn't it obvious? It took me years to update these last chapters). I'm already in college and I have so many plans for my upcoming sophomore year. I'm on vacation at the moment until August and I know I have a bit of time to write the next part of my story, but I'm gonna be honest with you guys. I really don't think I can do it now. I need more time. Mianhae~ 

Anyways, as we have all come to this tearful ending- the last chapter of my second fanfic, I would like to take this chance to thank all my readers, especially my subscribers. THANK YOU, SALAMAT, ARIGATOU, KAMSA HAMNIDA! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH for patiently waiting for my updates and for putting up with my work. Thank you for all the hearty comments and appreciation. I feel flattered and honored every time I read them. Lastly, thank you thank you thank you for staying with me and reading my fanfic till the end! I will forever be grateful to you guys. This is all for now. Thank you very much! ANNYEONG! :)

(c) for the previous chapter's photo 
(c) for this chapter's photo

P.S. I'm very much open for comments and suggestions. Who knows, I might get the spark from your comments and suggestions and I might just end up writing the sequel. Hehe ;) <3 <3 <3