FRIENDS

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

 

Luhan's POV:

              "Tao, Tao, wake up! We're here~" Tae was sleeping. We are on our way to SM. Tao got excited about our trip back to Korea so he wasn't able to sleep well last night.

             "Everyone, before we wee EXO K, let's show ourselves to Mr. Lee Sooman first. He said he'll introduce us to our teammates today. He said he hired new members of our monitoring crew. Is that okay with everyone?" Kris spoke.

             "But hyung?!" Tao really wanted to see EXO K right away.

            "Tao . . . "

            "Yeh hyung." Tao had no choice.

            "Don't worry, we'll definitely see EXO K today."

            "Let's go."

            We went to meet Mr. Lee Sooman. When we arrived, we were surprised to see EXO K waiting for us in the lobby. Sehun was smiling when he saw us. Ofcourse we were happy too, especially Tao. There was an exchange of experiences between EXO K and EXO M. Kris reminded us about our appointment with Mr Lee Sooman.

            "Yeh. Sorry guys, we have to go see sonsaegnim first."

           "Why don't we go together? Sonsaegnim said he;ll introduce us to our team-in-charge for the new projects." Sehun suggested. We all agreed.

           "I think they're already in the third floor." 

           So the twelve of us headed to the conference room in the 3rd floor. Kris entered first. We all then greeted everyone inside the room. They were all seated in an oval table. Sooman sonsaegnim was at the side with a girl. Yi Joon. What is she doing here? Is she an employee?Mr. Sooman's assisntant stood up and spoke.

         "Okay everyone, let's get this done with. I'll be introducing you to EXO and EXO, i'll be introducing you to the team in charge for your preparation for SM TOWN LA."

         "Yeh. Let's start with EXO. Go ahead. Introduce yoursleves."

         I was the first in line. I tried to meet Yi Joon's eyes.

         "Annyeong Haseyo Yeoreobeun, EXO M Luham imnida." I was looking at Yi Joon. I was nervous.She doesn't seem surprised. I think she has moved on already. That's good. Seeing her smile like that eases the pain I feel. I looked at her again. This time, she slightly nodded and smiled at me. I found myself nodding ang smiling back.

        "The rest of EXO introduced themselves. AFter that, each one of the crew was introduced. We were surprised when Yi Joon introduced herself.

         "Annyeong haseyo, Lee Yi Joon imnida!" EXO K clapped their hands and cheered. Right, They already know who Yi Joon is. Video call.

        Mr. Sooman stood up and spoke. "Okay everyone, to establish a good relationship between the staff and EXO, we will be having a buffet later. Let's do our best for SM TOWN LA. Everyone, FIGHTING!"

        "FIGHTING!"

        "I'll meet you later. THank you everyone."

         They all dispersed. I excused myself from EXO M and followed Yi Joon.

        "Yi Joon-ah." SHe turned around and faced me. She had a blank expression.

        "Yes? Uhmmm. . . .Luhan right?" Oh yes, the pretend-you-don't-know-me-and-I-don't-know-you game.

        "Ani. Yi Joon-ah, can I have a talk with you?"

       "What is it about Luhan-ssi?" LUHAN-SSI?

        "Look Yi Joon-ah, can we be friends atleast?"

         "Well I don't see any problem with that Luhan-ssi."

        "SO, will you drop the formalities now?"

       "I'm not sure about that though. Do you have anything else to say Luhan ssi?"

       I was speechless. How can Yi Joon be so cold? I came back to my senses. Yi Joon was waiting for my answer.

      "Ah... nothing else."

       "Excuse me then Luhan-ssi." Yi Joon said and walked away. 

 

Sehun's POV:

             After the introductions, Mr Sooman told us there'd be a buffet later and dismissed us afterwards. I immediately looked for Luhan hyung. I have so much to talk about to him.

            There he is. Is that, Yi Joon talking to Luhan hyung? They looked like their topic was serious so I decided to wait for them to finish before I approached them.

           "Hyung!" Luhan hyung was looking at Yi Joon as she walked away. "Gwaenchana hyung?"

           "Huh? Ah... yeh."

          He said he was okay, but it doesn't seem like it. I patted his back.

          "Come on hyung. You can talk to me. I'm a good listener. YOu know that right?"

           "Gomawo Sehun-ah."

          "Anything for you hyung. Let's have a talk after the buffet later."

          "Wae, eodiga?"

         "I need to see someone first."

         "Your special someone?"

         "I don't have a special someone hyung."

         "You can tell me everything Sehun-ah."

        "I'm telling the truth."

        "What about Yi Joon?"

        "Yi Joon?"

         "Yeh, what do you consider her?"

         "Chingu."

         "Just a friend?"

         "A fun friend."

        "Just a fun friend."

        "Mm."

        "That's good then..." I heard Luhan hyung say under his breath. 

        "What did you say hyung?"

        "Ah.... it's nothing. GO ahead."

        "I'll go now. See you later hyung!"

        I ran off and looked for Yi Joon.

 

 


UPDATE!  The events in this chapter are kinda late though. In this chapter, they were still practicing for SM TOWN LA while in real life... (I feel like I just have to let this out now)

 

 

Baekhyun was jamming to the song then he turned around and saw the girls and started being shy (c) sehunts

tumblr_m4dd0nSN5e1qk4nu4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4dcjlHOKj1rv4fhbo2_250.gif

 

yeah... and ofcourse I'm just here admiring those fan accounts and fancams like...

 

image

 

and forever crying like...

image

 

and

 

image

 

 

#foreveralone fangirl

#fangirl problems

#SM TOWN LA

 

P.S. Happy Birthday EXO's Guardian, SUHO!

 

tumblr_m4d8l7KxRd1qc28rno4_r1_250.gif

(c) to the owner of the gif 

 

~So yeah... THANK YOU guys for reading~ Keep commenting!