Eottoke?

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

Gikwang's POV:

              I heard Yi Joon Shout. I ran as fast as I could towards Yi Joon's room.

              "What happened Yi Joon-ah?" I found Yi Joon sitting in her bed. Her face looked really scared. She was staring at something. The package. 

             I approached the package. No wonder Yi Joon was shouting. She probably got shocked when she saw what was inside it. There was a picture. It wasn't just anybody's picture. It was Yi Joon's. It looked like it had been stabbed by a knife for a hundred times then stained with fake blood. 

             I went back to Yi Joon. SHe was crying so I hugged her.

             "Ssshh. . . .it's okay Yi Joon-ah."

             "Oppa..."

            "Let's get you to sleep." I sang her a song and let her sleep. WHen she was all calm, I got back to the package. Who would send something like this to Yi Joon? THe picture looked horrible. I looked for other things which might be inside and found a note. It said:

                         STAY AWAY FROM OUR OPPAS!!

                  Stay away from our oppas? You mean us? It couldn't be from our fans right? If ever we had sasaeng fans, they would probably know Yi Joon's my cousin right? If this is not from sasaeng B2ST fans, then who could this be from? I'll ask Yi Joon when she wakes up tomorrow.

                 I decided to burn the package. Seeing these again would do no good for Yi Joon.

 

YOUR POV:

             My alarm was ringing. I woke up. What?!! It's already 10 in the morning. I saw a note on my table.

                             Yi Joon-ah, don't get mad. I didn't wake you up so that you can sleep a little longer. We'll talk when I get home. DO NOT GET OUT OF THE HOUSE.

                                                                                                         -Gikwang

            I remember. I was crying last night. I received a very scary package. What was that for? S. . . Sasaeng fans? How did they find me? Why would they even do that to me? There must be some mistake.

          I peeked outside the window to check of there were suspiscious looking people. None. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding with the fans.

          *PHONE RINGS

          "Yeoboseyo? Yeh. This is Yi Joon. WHat? Oh I mean okay. Arasso. 1 pm/ I get it . Kamsa Hamnida!"

          Another call from SM. They moved the interview today. Eottoke? I looked outside the window again. If ever these were really sent by sasaeng fans, they couldn't be near here atm right?

          I decided to go to the interview. I rode the bus and thankfully arrived safely.

          Wow~ SM's building is quite big. I went in. Someone (I think a crew) guided me to the CEO's office.

         "Please take a seat."

        "THank you sir."

        "So, you are Lee Yi Joon. Do you have idol relatives? Like Lee Taemin perhaps, Lee Minho?"

        "I am not related to those two sir, but I have an idol relative. B2ST's Lee Gikwang."

        "Mm. . . I like you being honest. Hoe old are you?"

        "18 sir."

        "Why do you want to apply in my company?"

        "Because I want to test my abilities in Business Management sir."

        "I see. What can you do for my company if I hire you?"

        "We'll see sir."

        "Why are you applying for work? Why don't you audition instead?"

        "Audition? Ahaha... I don't have any talents sir."

        "That's not really a problem. We can train you."

        "Thank you sir, but, my purpose today is to apply for work and not to audition. Thank you for the offer."

        "Mmmm....."

        -SILENCE-

        "You'll start tomorrow."

        "Really?"

        "You'll be a part of the monitoring group for our new rookie group."

        "New rookie group?"

        "Oh, I see you're not a fan. I mean EXO."

        "EXO? You mean Sehun and the gang?"

        "Haha. Yes. Have you met them already?"

        "Yes sir."

        "Too bad. I wanted to surprise them. Anyway, I'll still be introducing you to them later. And BTW, all our workers are living here."

       "You mean dorms sir?"

       "Yes. I guess you know the reason for that already."

      "TO keep them from curious fans?"

       "You're intelligent Yi Joon-ssi. So, when are you going to move in?"

      "Uhmm.. Sir, can I think about it first?"

      "Okay. Just tell me when. I'll see you tomorrow. Why don't you have a tour around the building first? Ah! Yes, I remember. EXO M is also coming back from China later today."

      EXO M? *Gasps. LUHAN

      "Is there a problem Yi Joon-ssi?"

      "N. . nothing."

      "Let's go."

      "Yeh."

      So Mr. Lee Sooman personally toured me around the SM Building. First, we went to see 'my office'. My teammates greeted me. I guess I'll be having a happy stay here at SM. THen he showed me where the trainees are.

       "This room Yi Joon-ssi, is the infamous SM Practice room." Mr. Sooman opened the door. I was surprised to see 6 beautiful men dancing. Although it was only a dance practice, you can really see the determination in their faces. Even Baekhyun oppa whom I've known to be very cute and funny was really serious.

       Mr Sooman caught their attention which caused them to stop.

        "Annyeong Haseyo!" Everyone greeted. Mr Sooman greeted them back and introduced me to them.

        "Everyone, this is your new teammate, Lee Yi Joon. She will be working here with you starting tomorrow. She's incharge of your schedule for now. Later on, I'll have her in the paper department. Please greet her."

        "Annyeong Haseyo Yi Joon-ah!" They were all smiling including Sehun. Wow~ Sehun is happy :D

        "YI Joon-ah? SO they know you already. Good then."

        "We'll leave you for now. Go on with your practice. I''ll just accompany Yi Joon."

       "Yeh sonsaegnin." They all continued practicing. Responsible idols. SO we went and continued ou rtour around SM's Building.

Sehun's POV:

           SO, Yi Joon is going to work here. Hehe. . . *evil plan goes inside his head.

          "Ehe, ehem. Our maknae seems happy." D.O. hyung noticed me smiling. "I know, it'sbecause of Yi Joon right?"

         "A...ani. She's not the reason. Aish. . . Aren't you happy and excited about today?"

         They all had this questioning look. "Luhan hyung is coming from China today as well as the rest of EXO M! How can you forget that hyung?"

        "We remember Sehun-ah. We just want to tease you." High five everywhere.

        "Tss. . . I'll go ahead."

        "Where are you going?"

        "I'll wait for hyung outside."

        "Wait, weill go with you!"

 


UPDATE :D Hello everyone! How's it going? So you see, Yi Joon is going to work in SM from now on and Luhan and EXO M are coming back from China so. . . Celebrate! They're going to meet again! And this time, for real and in person. 

P.S. Welcome new readers! 

Everyone, let's keep reading and commenting! Ppyeong!

 

 

LuHan heard a fan yell his name in Chinese and turned back to smile at the fan.

CR o0Opd-bqO0o and its rightful owners

 

~Luhan's very grateful to his fans these days. Yesterday, I heard he answered 30 fanboard messages. (Probably the reason why the site is so lagging.) Now all the fans are opening the site and sending messages through the fan board hoping Luhan and the rest of EXO will reply to them. 

 

@BANAlovesB1A4_ i don't really know. But from what I've heard, some sasaeng fans even stay outside their idol's dorms. I haven't heard of an incident parallel to my fanfic though. :D

@leehyewon_ let's just understand those sasaeng fans. Maybe they just couldn't contain their feels. I have those feels too but I never came to the point of stalking them personally. 

@hanitzi_ UPDATED :) 

 

Thank you guys for commenting! <3<3<3