Puzzle Pieces

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

Yi Joon's POV:

     I woke up. I was in a hospital. Ji Eun is sitting beside my bed. She stood up as soon as she saw me growing conscious. 

     "You're awake! Wait, I'll call the doc-." I held her hand. "Everything fits perfectly now Ji-Eun." She looked at me with a puzzled face. "I remember everything now. Luhan broke up with me in the cafe. I got into an accident and had amnesia. I... was stupid. I lost my memory about the the day we broke up and so I thought we were still together. I insisted myself on Luhan. I... didn't know he was marrying someone else already. I..."

      "Sssh... That's enough Yi Joon. Don't think about that anymore, okay? You need to rest." I continued crying. "Do you want to talk to Luhan? He's outside-"

      "No. I don't think I can face Luhan ever again."

      "Don't you have things you wanted to settle with him?"

      "I have. But I don't think I could do it now. I'll have to do it later."

 

Luhan's POV:

       "Hyung!" I heard Sehun's voice calling. He is running towards me.

       "What is it Sehun-ah?"

       "Yi Joon." He was panting. "She's in the hospital."

       "What?"

 

-------- o-o --- o-o --- o-o --- o-o --- o-o --- o-o ----------

        I feel so stupid right now. I can't let anything happen to Yi Joon. Just then, Ji-Eun, Yi Joon's bestfriend went out of the room.

        "Luhan right? Uhmm.... Ah... Yi Joon is... asleep. The doctor asked her to get a good rest, and... the doctor said... she has regained her memory. Look, I don't really know everything about you two, but I just don't want to see Yi Joon hurt. *sigh* She asked me to keep away anyone from visiting her now. She said, she'll talk to you at the right time."

        That was it. I got hit straight in the heart. If I go see Yi Joon now, I might just break her heart and that would break my heart too. I guess I'll have to wait for Yi Joon to heal and be ready to talk things with me.

 

6 LONG MONTHS LATER . . . 

Yi Joon's POV:

          "Ji Eun-ah! I brought you cake!"

         "Wow FOOOOOOOOOOD!" She hugged me and immediately go the cake away. "GO-MA-WO!"

         She opened the box right away and started eating the poor cake. "Yi Joon-ah, aren't you going somewhere today?"

         "Huh?"

         "Aren't you going to personally talk to your boyfriend already?"

         "Luhan is not my boyfriend anymore. I told you he's already married."

         "How do you know?"

         "She told me. I mean, Min Hee told me."

         " How can you be so sure? Did you go see it yourself?"

         "You mean the wedding? Why would I? I'll just hurt myself watching. I might even kill myself."

         "Why don't you fight for Luhan? You still love him, right?"

         "I can't Ji Eun. No matter how much my love for Luhan is, we can't be together anymore. Loving someone means being willing to do anything and everything for the one you love, and that includes letting him go if it is the only way you could make him happy."

         All Ji Eun could do was sigh. "Okay then, I guess I can't do anything anymore. But promise me you'll talk to him before you leave for . . . wherever that place you are going is, okay?"

        "Promise."

 

 Luhan's POV:

       "I have called for all 12 of you for a very special announcement."

       "What do you think it would be about hyung?" Sehun asked me.

       "I really don't know." For the past 6 months, I have been very busy together with the rest of EXO. We have been promoting our album ever since Yi Joon went away, and ever since, we haven't had any communication.

       "Let us just take this positively okay?" What could the news be? And why are they telling us not to worry?

        *phone vibrates*

        - MESSAGE (1) Yi Joon - 

        I looked at my phone and was surprised to see I've got a text message from Yi Joon. I excused myself from the meeting and went out for a while to read Yi Joon's message. It said:

             Luhan-ah, I just wanted to settle things with you before I go out of the country. Can I see you for the last time before I leave? I'll wait for you in the airport tomorrow.

        

       Yi Joon . . . is leaving. How can . . . this happen?

       "Hyung? Gwaenchanayo? Lee Sonseagnim is about to tell us the news. Come."

       "Yeh. I'm coming." I tried to get rid of the hurt and tried to be thankful that I'll get to see Yi Joon again. So I calmed myself and sat back on my seat. Lee Sonsaegnim continued talking.

        "From now on, EXO K and EXO M will be promoting separately. But don't you all worry. This will only be for one year. The schedules for the whole year is already fixed. After that one year, you will all get back together. Kris, you and the rest will be flying to China tomorrow. Your managers will talk to you more about your schedules. That is all for now."




_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

      

     Hello hello everyone! I'm back! I AM SO SO SORRY IT TOOK ME A YEAR TO POST THE REMAINING CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY. I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY. Anyways, I hope you still read this fanfic . I don't wish for more subscribers, all I want is for my readers (the originals at least) to finish the reading this story till the end. Don't you all worry, I will be posting all the remaining chapters today. Thank you thank you all for your patience. <3 <3 <3