Autographs and Stuff

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

YOUR POV:

            After I think an hour, I was next. The first boy in the long table was the boy whom I shared room with.

            "Annyeong Haseyo!" I smiled. I hope he doesn't remember me.

            "Ohh! Annyeong Haseyo." I gave the album and he signed it. He looked like he wanted to tell something else, but he was hesitant. Instead, he asked me what my name was.

           "Lee Yi Joon." Then he wrote a message for me on the page where his picture was.

            To: Yi Joon

                                   I am not a monster. Thank you for coming ☺

                                                                                                        -Suho  

             I moved on to the next person. His looks were different. He had tanned skin.

             "Annyeong Haseyo!" I greeted him.

             "Oh! Annyeong Haseyo! I haven't asked you your name yesterday. I asked Sehun, but he won't tell me." 

             "Ah, haha. I'm Lee Yi Joon. Nice to meet you! How about you?"

            "Me? I'm fine, thank you."

            "No, I mean your name."

           "You're very funny Yi Joon-ssi."

           "Do I look like I'm joking? You won't tell me your name? Fine. Just sign here." He was still laughing, but he signed the album.

           To: Yi Joon

                          Annyeong Haseyo! I'm Kai, EXO K's Dancing Machine. Let's be friends!   ㅋ...

                                                                                                                              =D

           So his name's Kai. Why not tell me directly what his name is? He still went through the trouble of writing. Tsk. Tsk.

            The next boy was really tall. Really. Although he was sitting, you can still tell he's about 6 feet tall. He greeted me first.

            "Annyeong Haseyo! Ohh! You're here!"

           "Ofcourse I'm here."

           "What?"

           "Nothing. Uhmm... here." I gave him the photobook.

            "What's your name?"

            "Yi Joon. Lee Yi Joon."

            "How old are you?" He asked me while signing.

            "I'm 18. Wae?"

            "Nothing. Here. Kamsa Hamnida. Please continue supporting us!"

            "Neh." I read the message.

            To: Yi Joon

                             Thank you for coming! Please continue supporting EXO!"

                                                                                        - Chanyeol☺

           So his name is Chanyeol. I moved to the next boy. He had an angelic face. He greeted me first.

           "Annyeong Haseyo! Wooh... You're the girl from yesterday, right?"

           "Ah... hehe. Yeh." I gave him the photobook.

           "What's your name?"

          "Lee Yi Joon." He signed it.

          To: Yi Joon

                         Thank you for coming! Next time, don't shout. We can always hear you.    ㅋ...

                                                                                                                 - Baekhyun ^___^

           I will take note of that. I moved to the most interesting and cutest member of the group. He was interesting because he had big eyes and he was cheeky and he was really really cute. I wonder what his name is. He greeted me first.

           "Annyeong Haseyo! Ahh! You're the girl from yesterday!" So, these boys still remember me.

           "Yeh. Yeh." He signed it. And you know what? I got excited about his message for me. I'm not even his fan.

           "What's you name?"

           "Yi Joon. Lee Yi Joon."

           "Ah . . . Yi . . . Joon. Here." He wrote:

           To: Yi Joon

                     You have a nice name. You have a nice voice too. I would like to hear it properly next time. Please do not shout anymore, we can still hear you. Thank you for the support!

                                                                                                                 - D.O.  - ^ - ^ -  ♥

          I don't know why I asked him to do this but, I asked for a heart near his signature. He was so kind for doing me the favor. I got too excited that I forgot there was one more boy. Anyway, it was too late. A fan took over my place and asked for Sehun's autograph.

         I walked away with the biggest smile on my face. I am very happy that I met D.O. . . wait, how old is he? I turned back. The first man I saw was Sehun. He looked like he was glaring at me.

        "Yah! Yi Joon!" Sehun called me.

        I pretended not to hear him. He was blocking D.O.'s face. Hmm... I'll just ask him later. As for Sehun, I'll deal with him later too.

        "Yi Joon!" Ji Eun was already waiting for me.

        "Oh, are you done?"

        "Yeh. Where's the album?"

        "You mean this?"

        "Yeh. Thank you for . . . " She was about to grab it.

        "Ani . . . Ah . . about that. Can I keep it? I'll buy you a new one."

       "Wae, wae, wae?"

      "Look, I had messages from them. And I have one from D.O. . . Yah, do you know how old D.O. is?"

      "He's  . . . "

      "Ahhh... Ani! Don't tell me. I'll ask him myself."

      "Hm! How would you?"

      "I told you, I'm friends with Sehun!"

      "Ows? Can I see his message for you then?"

      "Here... Oh no! I forgot to ask him to sign. I got overwhelmed by D.O.'s message for me."

      "See? Of all the members, you do not have a message from your . . . FRIEND? Tss. Let's go."

      "Wait, I want to be friends with D.O. Don't you want to come with me?"

      "Are you sure you're already sober from last night?"

      "Yah! Ji Eun-ah, if you don't want to meet your idol, you can go ahead."

     "Yi Joon-ah . . ."

     "Ji Eun-ah . . . "

     "Okay. I'll go ahead." This is why we never ever had any major arguements before. We never tend to disagree with each other. 

     Back to business. I headed back to the fansign event. They were now thanking their fans. After that, they went down from the stage. The fans were shouting again. I called Sehun. He looked towards me smiling, but his face turned into a frown when he saw it was me calling him. Fine. You won't look? 


UPDATE. Thank you everyone for patiently waiting for my updates! I hope you still continue supporting EXO and my fanfic. 

A/N: Sorry guys.. I don't think I can update again tomorrow. I'm not that sure yet though. I'll TRY my best to update. Don't worry. Next time, I'll try having double updates. ^ - ^

                                                                       image