TIME CONTROL

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

SEHUN's POV:

           It has been 2 days since Yi Joon left. We still do not know where she is right now. Luhan hyung asked help from all the other members already. Still, she couldn't be found. I tried calling her but she doesn't answer.

         It was after practice when Tao hyung and I decided to go outside to look for something for Luhan hyung so that he would feel  better. We were about to leave the building when suddenly I saw a girl outside. SHe was arguing with the receptionist. I approached them. 

       "WHat is it?"

       "Sehun-ssi, do you know her? She said she's Luhan's fiancee. SHe's insisting I let her in. She wants to talk to Luhan."

       Minhee. It's her. I know it.

       "What are you doing here?"

       "I said I want to talk to Luhan."

       He told you he's not marrying anyone. Especially not you!"

       "And why is that?"

       "Because he's marrying Yi Joon. ANd you know what? Because of you, LUhan hyung is very sad because he cannot talk to Yi Joon since she ran away when she saw you and hyung together!"

       Minhee wasn't taken aback by what I said.

       "Yi Joon." That was all she said. SHe then went away. Tao hyung was now ready to go and just got out of the building. "What happened?"

       "Nothing. Let's go."

      I just hope what I was thinking about Minhee is wrong. I hope she doesn't find Yi Joon. 

      Ah, my mouth.

 

MINHEE's POV:

             "Lee Yi Joon. 18. She is now in a house here in Seoul. From what I have learned, it's her bestfriend's house."

              "YOu can go now Hyun Jung-ssi."

             "Yeh."

             "Ah, wait. Prepare the car. I changed my mind. I'll go to Yi Joon's house now."

            "Yeh, Miss Minhee."

 

YI JOON's POV:

            "What are you planning to do?"

            "I really don't know."

            "Are you sure Luhan is with that girl?"

            "They were together. And that was how it appeared to me."

             So that was why Luhan was acting weird these past few days. He couldn't tell me he was . . . meeting another girl."

             "Look, you're crying again. Your hanky is all wet already. You wait here. I'll get you a new one."

             "Mianhe Ji Eun-ah. Gomawo."

             Just then, the door bell rang. I stood up to see who it was. I opened the door and was surprised to see Minhee, or was it?

              "Are you Lee Yi Joon?" You are right?"

             "Y.. Yeh" I couldn't say anything. SHe went inside and sat comfortably on the sofa.    "Why are you here?" 

             "I want to talk about Luhan."

              My body tensed. I tried to speak. "What about Luhan?" She stood up.

              " I just want to tell you, you should not see Luhan anymore." 

              "You don't have to worry about that. I will not bother the two of you anymore after I speak to Luhan."

              "No you can't do that."

             "I, I just want to formally break up with him and atleast say goodbye to him."

              "SO, you were his girlfriend huh?"

             "Yes. Wae?"

             "Well you better break up with him right now, cause he's marrying me in a week."

            So it was true. She IS Luhan's fiancee. I felt like the whole world is crushing me. My heart is throbbing and aching. My head is pounding probably because of what I'm feeling now. That was what I thought.

            But the pain continued and my headache was becoming worse. Then, in an instant, I saw flashbacks of my past. MY PAST. I couldn't stand it anymore. My head felt like it was going to break. I felt myself fall to the ground. THe last thing I saw was Ji Eun's worried face. 
 

 

 

 



UPDATE! :D

YEHHHHEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!! EXOOOOOOOOO IS BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKK and so am I. Hello everyone! I have but one sentence for you all before I end this update.

THE END IS NEAR :((

But don't you worry, I'll try and try and try to push a sequel. That's all for now. ANNYEONG! 

BRB . . . 

tumblr_m8rzx8B6zN1r85mbl.gif