Truths and Heartbreaks

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

Luhan's POV:

              I went to the cafe where my father said I would meet Minhee. I didn't tell anyone in the dorm that I was going out, not even Yi Joon. I decided to finally (hopefully) end up my father's mess.

             "Yeh abeoji, Where are you now? I'm in front of the cafe already. Yeh."

              When I entered the cafe, I immediately looked for my father. He said he was sitting on the left most part of the veranda so I looked for him there. I was expecting a man's figure but I didn't see any.

               WHat I saw was a tall, long-haired lady sipping a cup of tea. WIthout hacing second thoughts, I knew     immediately who she was - Minhee.

 

Yi Joon's POV:

             "Have you seen Luhan?"

             "Ani. Wae? Did he go out earlier?"

             "Molla. I didn't see him since I woke up this morning."

             "Did yo look for him in the practice room?"

             "I did. I even went looking for him in all the rooms there are." Where could Luhan be? I was starting to feel uneasy inside. I'm starting to believe Luhan is hiding something from me.

             "Sehun-ah, do you want to go with me?"

             "Eodi?"

             "To the cafe. I want to drink hot choco and relax a bit. Can you go with me?"

 

Sehun's POV:

              "Yeh, Sure. I know! WHy don't you try bubble tea?"

              " Bubble tea?"

              "Mm. It's our favorite."

              "Our?" 

             "Luhan hyung and I like to drink bubble tea every after practice."

             I think Yi Joon remembered hyung again. He hasn't talked to Yi Joon since the photoshoot yesterday. He said he had to go somewhere.

             "Let's go!"

             "Kaja!"

             SO we headed to a nearby cafe. It was a very cute cafe. The colors of it were very soft and refreshing. It even had a veranda. YI Joon was quite excited about the design of the cafe, she pointed every little thing she finds.

            "Look Sehun-ah, they have stuffed toys on display! Are they for sale? What do you think?"

             "I don't think so."

             " Awh. That's so sad. I wanted to buy the panda bear so much. Look! It's so cute! Isn't it! Huh? Huh?"

             "Psshh... do you really like that panda bear?"

             "Yeah. It would make me feel better."

             " Don't worry. I'll buy you one next time. We're in front of  a cafe okay? Kaja. I'm sure you'll like the bubble tea here. They have a few flavors of bubble..."

            I noticed Yi Joon wasn;t paying attention to what I was saying anymore. I looked at her. She was looking at something from above. No, it was someone.

            "Sehun, you wait here. I'll be back in a minute."

 

Yi Joon's POV:

              I ran upstaires to the direciton of the veranda. My heart was beating veyr fast. I didn't know what I was feeling. I got my handy phone and called Luhan. I dialled his number and to my suprise, the phone on the man on the veranda rang. I hid myself a bit in one of the posts of the cafe. I stayed where I could clearly see Luhan's face. So he was meeting a girl all these time. I tried to calm myself first and got rid of the malicious thoughts away. I want to know if Luhan would tell me the truth this time.

              I collected and composed myself.

             "Luhan..." He answered his phone.

             "Y... Yeh. Yi Joon-ah."

            "WHere are you?" I was at the verge of crying . . . 

            "I'm . . . at a convenience store." That was it. I can't hold my tears anymore. I started crying.

            "Yi Joon, why are you crying?" Luhan said from the other line.

            I tried to speak as normal as possible. "Ah. . . it's . . . nothing. I have runny nose. I forgot to cover myself with my blanket last night."

          "Tsk. . . you shouldn't do that. YOu should be more careful and take care of yourself better."

          "Yeah. Maybe I should really start taking care of myself from now on."

          "Nawh, ofcourse I'll be there for you too. I will take care of you."

           "No you won't Luhan."

           "Wae?"

         "You can;t and you won't be there to take care of me. You can't even tell me everything." I moved farther away from the veranda and tried to sound as strong and courageous as I could. 

           "Let's not see each other for now Luhan. I guess you needed time and space all along. I understand. It must have been hard on your part. Keeping up with your busy schedule and taking care of me and understanding me at the same time."

           "Wait. Yi Joon, I don't understand what you're saying. Where are you?"

           I let him turn to my direction, but I already made sure he wouldn't be able to catch up with me when I run away.

          "Look outside the cafe Luhan."

 

Sehun's POV:

            "Where is that  . . . oh! You're here. WHere have you . . . been, what happened Yi Joon?"

           She was crying. She ran away, fast. The road was kinda steep too so I had a hard time. A few seconds later, Luhan hyung came running from the cafe.

          "Sehun-ah, did you see Yi Joon?" He was panting.

          "She ran away. Hyung, why was she crying?"

           "I'll explain everything to you later. Will you help me look for her now?"

          "Yeh."

            So we ran and looked for Yi Joon. We Looked for her everywhere but we didn't find her. WHen it was finally dark, we went back to the dorm to see if she was there but she wasn't. 

           We asked the other members if they have seen Yi Joon. THey said they haven't. All of them got curious of what happened. I think Luhan hyung finally understood how Yi Joon felt about their situation. He told us about what happened in the cafe - how he ended the deal his father made between Minhee's father and that Yi Joon misunderstood the scene. When Yi Joon saw them, he has already talked to Minhee.

          Luhan hyung wasn't able to do anything since Yi Joon ran away. Now Yi Joon doesn't want to see Luhan hyung. I saw Luhan hyung was already at the verge of crying. All of the other members gathered to comfort him. He didn't say aymore words except her name. "Yi Joon. . . "

 

Yi Joon's POV:

          I ran as fast as I could towards the bus station. I need to go back to the dorm and get my things. We can;t see each other for noe. I need to go away. FAR. From here.


Minhee's POV:

            "I'm sorry Minhee-ssi. I don't mean to heart you but, I can't marry you. I have someone else whom I love." He stood up before he continued speaking. "Don't worry, you'll find yourself a better man. I'm sorry again. Goodbye."

         Huh! Whoah . . . He really had the guts to reject me? Huh! That Luhan! I felt my cheeks get wet and my eyes blurring. What's this? Am Icrying? "What's this? Why am I crying?" and why do I feel like my heart has been crushied into a million pieaces? I looked at the man who turned his back from me.

           I have never cried for a man before. Wae? WHar is happening to me? WHat have you done to me Luhan? Have I . . . fallen for you?

 

 


UPDATE :D

HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Atlast friends I am able to have this update. Tsk3. My bad. It took me another century to do so and because of that, I am very sorry. I wasn't able to update for a long long loooooooooooooooooooong time since I was very busy with school. And I guess my sacrifices were all worth it since I graduated as the top of the class :D Me is so proud hehe... Anyways. Thank you for reading my fanfic. I hope you continue supporting me and EXO especially that they still have not made their comeback yet. (yeah. and it's been a year already). Well it's okay. I know many of us will never be able to resist their charms and so we will still continue supporting them. 

Sory for the typos and for the long post chapter message. THANK YOU AGAIN!

TILL MY NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! ^_^

 

(c) owner of the cover photo
 

tumblr_m3uudj10gr1qdqy0bo1_500.gif