Luhan

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

Luhan's POV:

             "You're really awake. You're jokes are still lame." Sehun was laughing and tearing at the same time. 

            "Yi Joon gave him a confused look. "Why doctor, I wasn't joking. I myself don't find it funny."

            We smiled at her.

            "Uhmm... doctor, why am I here in the hospital? And why do I have these bruises?"

          "Yi Joon, you got into an accident."

          "Accident?"

          "Yeh. But it's better for you if you don't think about it anymore. You need rest. The doctor will be here again anytime now."

          "Why do I need more doctors? There are already 2 of you."

         "We're not doctors Yi Joon-ah." She still gets to joke in times like these. Very like Yi Joon.

         "Who are you then?"

         "Not funny Yi Joon." Sehun was starting to get nervous about this. I too was starting to feel something.

         "Really. I'm not joking. I know you're doctors but I don't know who you are... I ... don't even remember anything. All I know is that my name is Lee YI Joon... Ow~"  She held her head.

        "Yi Joon-ah!"

        We thought Yi Joon was just joking about thinking we were her doctors and that she didn't know our names and who we were, For all we know, what the doctor had feared was actually happening. YI Joon's brain was affected. A big part of her memory was lost. SHe has amnesia.

 

Sehun's POV:

            "Ms. Lee is suffering from amnesia. She doesn't remember anything. All she remembers is her name. SHe wasn't joking when she asked you why she was in the hospital and who you two were. She doesn't remember anyone except herself."  The doctor explained.

            "But... that can't be! I'm sure she remembers me." Luhan hyung still doesn't believe it.

            "Don't worry, there is still a chance for her to recover her memory."

           "Jeongmal-yo?"

          "Yeh. You can slowly tell her about her past. INtroduce her to people she used to know. Tell her what her hobbies and likes and dislikes were. You can tell her about your relationship too. You just have to be patient. She'll be able to recover soon."

        "Kamsa Hamnida." Luhan hyung and I thanked the doctor before he left.

        "What are we going to do now hyung?"

        "We'll bring Yi Joon to our dorm."

        "What about Mr. Sooman? Will he agree?"

        "I'll explain everything to him."

         "WHat about the rest of EXO?"

        "That's why I'll talk to them when we bring Yi Joon home."  I don't know his plans but I know he's doing this for Yi Joon. And anything for the good of YI Joon, I will do.

        "Arasso hyung. I'll help you when we come home."

         

         A few weeks have passed. EXO had been to LA for their SM TOWN performance while Yi Joon was in the hospital recovering. They decided not to talk to Yi Joon yet after they found out she had amnesia. THey asked the doctor to take care of Yi Joon first while they were away.

       Luhan and Sehun only talked about their plan when they got back from LA.

 

Sehun's POV:

         We were inside the dorm. Everyone was sitting in the new dining table for 12. It has been 2 days since our performance in SM TOWN LA. LUhan hyung and I have decided to tell the rest of EXO about our plan and asked for their help.

       Luhan hyung stood up and spoke.

       "Everyone, about Yi Joon..."

       "Yes, what about her? Are you finally gonna tell us about her condition? We've been waiting for weeks already." D.O. hyung asked.

      "Yeh Kyungsoo-yah, it's about YI Joon..."

      "Come on! We're dying of excitement here!" Chanyeol hyung spoke.

       "Why don't you let Luhan hyung speak? WHy do you love to interrupt? He'll never be able to speak properly. You babo." Baekhyun hyung scolded Chanyeol hyung.

       "Sorry." Chanyeol hyung finally let LUhan hyung speak.

        "Yi Joon will be out in the hospital later. Everyone, YI Joon does not remember any of us."

        "Maybe YI Joon-ssi was too busy in the hospital that she forgot our names already. And, we've only seen each other once .Tsk." Tao hyung felt guilty.

        "It's not like that Tao. YI Joon has amnesia."

        "WHAT?!!" Everyone blurted out at once.

        "That's why the doctor told us to help YI Joon regain her memory and make new ones."

       "You mean, she doesn't remember even how to cook?" D.O. hyung looked very sad and worried.

       "No Kyungsoo, she only forgot a part of her memory. SHe still remembers some of her past. Anyway, she'll be staying with us for the meantime."

       "Jinja-yo?" D.O. hyung asked for assurance.

      "Mm. I hope everyone will help her. Is anyone against her staying in our dorm?" Nobody objected so we all decided to go fetch Yi Joon in the hospital.

     Kris hyung approached me and spoke. "Sehun-ah, just tell me what we can do, we'll be willing to help."

     "Yeh. Gomawo hyung."

     "Kaja."

 

IN THE HOSPITAL

 

Luhan's POV:

         The doctor gave us some reminders before we went inside YI Joon's room.

         "Yi Joon-ssi had shown good signs of development while you were away. Her appetite is also better now and one time she told me, she remembers some scenes in her past already, althoug they're all partials. The therapies have really helped her."

      "Yeh, Kamsa Hamnida!"

      I suddenly got nervous. "COme on everyone." THen all of us entered. We found Yi Joon looking out her window. SHe noticed us 12 enter, she turned and faced us. I was surprised to hear what she said,

      "Luhan~"

 


UPDATE :D 

no long P.S. for this chapter. Just :

THANK YOU EVERYONE :)

tumblr_m4w0uhVIQM1ruy48bo1_250.gif

yeah~ \mm/