I stay with EXO

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

Yi Joon's POV:

            "Omo! YOur head!" D.O. oppa pointed my head , his face petrified. Everyone else crowded towards me and to my surprise, Sehun came running and examined my head. "Ow~"

           "Does it hurt that much?"

           "Ofcourse Sehun, what do you think?" Lay oppa was teasing Sehun.

          "You wait here, I'll get you an ice pack." Before I could protest, Sehun went towards I don't know where. Then suddenly, I heard someone running, coming towards us. I turned around

           "Luhan~" Oh. I thought it was Luhan. It was just the guy who bumped into me earlier bringing an icepack.

           "Oh! Annyeong Haseyo." Suddenly, everyone stood up and greeted the man. All of EXO bowed 90 degrees to him.

          "Annyeong!" THe man greeted them back. I think he noticed me holding my hurting head. "Oh! You're here. Uhmm... sorry about awhile ago. Here, Ice pack. I'm really sorry. I need to go now. I have a flight in an hour and a half. Bye!"

         Oh. OK. "Yi Joon-ah, are you two friends?"

          "Who? That man? Nope. He bumped no~ I mean we bumped into each other a while ago and~" I pointed me head.

         "Yunho sunbaenim is really kind and humble. He still got you an ice pack with the risk of being late for his flight to Japan."

         "Yunho?"

          "Oh I forgot. That man was Yunho sunbaenim.He is our mentor. He gives us advice and encourages us to do ur best in our performances." Chen oppa explained.

          "Mm... He also visits us frequently to check up on us and comment on our routines. He is a very good senior to us." Xiumin oppa continued.

         "He even cheered us backstage when we had our first SM TOWN in LA." Chanyeol oppa spoke.

         "You guys must be very close then."

         "Mmm-mm." Everyone agreed. Suho oppa stood up and broke the atmosphere. "Let's  go everyone, let's continue practicing."

         "But hyung~ can we rest a bit more?" Tao oppa complained.

         "Why don't we play a game instead?" Everyone's head me. Then, they all smiled.

         "Call!"

         "Call!" They all got excited and formed a cirlce.

          "But, what shall we play?" Xiumin oppa asked.

          "I know! Let's play the concentration game! Let's pick a number form 1 to 12. First, we sing the concentration line. THen we say our number and any random number from 1 to 12. Whoever owns that number will say his number again and tell another random number. If you don't follow the rhythm, you'll get punished okay?"

         "Game!'

         "Okay, the song goes like this. Concentration. Follow the rhythm, concentration now begin. Then we say the numbers. Got it?""

         "Yeh!"

          Then the game started. THe numbers were assigned as follows:

          Suho oppa - 1

          Chanyeol oppa - 2

         Tao oppa -3

          D.O. oppa - 4

       Xiumin oppa - 5

       Kris oppa - 6

       Kai oppa - 7

       Me - 8

       Sehun - 9

       Lay oppa - 10

       Baekhyun oppa - 11

       Chen oppa - 12

      "Concentration, Follow the rhythm, concentration now begin. 8-5"

      "5-12"

       "12-4"

      "4~ah!" Everyone laughed. D.O. oppa gets the punishment. He stood up. "So, what's the punishment?"

       Lay oppa spoke " SPell our names with your !"

       "ALL of your names?" They nodded.

       "Fine." Then he started to spell our names with his but. Everyone was laughing the whole time including D.O. oppa. Chanyeol oppa was laughing really really hard he even rolled on the floor. When he finished his punishment, everyone clapped their hands.

      "Let's continue the game!"

      "COncentration, follow the rhythm, concentration now begin. 4 - 10"

      "10 -1"

       "1-6"

       "6...6...Ow!" Kris oppa gets the punishment.

       Again, Lay oppa spoke. "I Know! Dance SNSD sunbae's Gee" Everyone cheered.

      "Oppa, why are you very imaginative when it comes to punishment?"

      "I like torturing people." THen he smiled. His eyebrows raised up and down repeatedly,

      "Can I do something else?"

      "No!"

       "AWh men!"

      "Gee! Gee! Gee!"

      "Fine! YOu sing. I dance." Then they all sang.

      "Neomu banjjak banjjak nuni busyeo No No No No No

        Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
        Neomu jjarit jjarit momi tteollyeo Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
        Oh jojeun nunbit (Oh Yeah) Oh joeun hyanggi (Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah)"

     After the dance, everyone laughed and clapped their hands.

     "Hyung! You can be SNSD's 10th member!" Baekhyun oppa  teased.

     "Yeah yeah~" Kris oppa was blushing.

      "Let's continue."

      "I'll never get any punishment again." Kris oppa declared.

      "This is war then." Everyone laughed.

      "Concentration. Follow the rhythm. COncentration now begin."

      "6-12"

      "12-10"

      "10-8"

      "8-2"

      "2-3"

       "3-1"

       "1-9"

       "9-9... OH men!" Sehun gets the punishment.

      "What is it this time?"

      "GO outside. Do this." Lay oppa bent his knees a bit, positioned his hands like that of a chicken and pouted his lips like that of a duck. "Go to Sooman sonsaegnim's office and back here walking like this. Show yourself to him Arasso?"

      "What? No way!"

      "Come on!"

      "Sehun! SEhun! Sehun!"

     "Fine. But no videos okay?"

       "We promise." So... poor little Sehun went out and did the consequence. We followed him from the practice room, to SM sonsaegnim's office and back. It was really embarassing. Everyone in SM who saw him was just laughing. We even passed by some artist like Suju who got curious about what Sehun was doing. They all cheered for him. And now, Sehun, if he could, would dig a hole right there and then bury himself to get himself out of this misery. In 5 minutes, Sehun completed his task.

      "Good job Sehunnie." Lay oppa patted Sehun's shoulder.

      "You'll pay for this hyung. You'll get your punishment later."

       "We'll see."

       "Let's continue!"

       "Ready everyone?"

       "Ready as we'll ever be"

      "COncentration. Follow the rhythm. COncentrationn now begin."

      "9-11"

      "11-12"

      "12-10"

      "10-7"

      "7-8"

      "8-9"

       "9-10"

      "10-1"

      "1- 9"

      "9-10"

       "10-5"

      "5-4"

       "4-10"

      "10-8"

      "8-6"

      "6-10"

       "10-wait! THis is unfair! They're all against me!"

       "Eeeeng! Lay hyung gets his punishment!" D.O. oppa, Kris oppa and Sehun did their high fives.

        "Punishment! Punishment! Punishment!"

        Just when Lay oppa stood up, the door opened. Luhan entered.

        "Am I missing something?"

 


UPDATE:D

Annyeong Yeoreobeun! I tried my best to write the next chapter since I'm gonna be very busy next week. So here it is, my short update.

I hope you enjoyed imagining D.O. spelling out EXO's names with his and Kris dancing to SNSD's Gee and ofcourse, Sehun's DUCK TRIP to Mr. Sooman's office. ^____^

 Thank you everyone for the support!

To the new readers and subscribers, welcome to the club!

  tumblr_m4su1mkorp1r5hb5yo3_250.gif       

tumblr_m4su1mkorp1r5hb5yo1_250.gif      

tumblr_m4su1mkorp1r5hb5yo4_250.gif

tumblr_m4oza7Iluc1qaql3oo3_250.gif

tumblr_m3vnguhx4f1ruwgo7o1_250.gif
image

image

tumblr_m3rutdy57R1rs97fco1_500.gif

tumblr_m3nu194OjY1r5efdzo1_500.gif

 

tumblr_m3mo1nRNCm1rs97fco1_500.gif

 

tumblr_m3l6foa2Ml1qd39rpo1_400.gif

I just feel like spamming you guys with these EXO gifs~

Nighty Night Night!

tumblr_m58ctqbe4M1qgr7s3o1_500.gif