E-X-O

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

Sehun's POV:

             "Luhan!" YI Joon greeted hyung with a very bright smile on her face. She walked towards hyung and gestured for a hug. Luhan hyung was hesitant, but then chose to hug her back. When Yi Joon noticed us, she had this all-confused look on her.

            "Who are they Luhan? Are they your friends?"

           D.O. hyung whispered from the back. " Yah Sehun-ah, I thought she doesn't remember anyone of us? How come she knows who Luhan hyung is?" 

           "I don't know too hyung."

           Yi Joon was waiting for hyung's answer but hyung was speechless. He looked at us and finally answered YI Joon.

           "Yeh Yi Joon-ah. THey're my friends. My bandmates actually."

          "Bandmates? Since when have you had a band?"

          I think Baekhyun hyung sensed Luhan hyung's problem answering Yi Joon's question so he tried to change the topic.

         "Hyung, why don't you introduce us to Yi Joon already?"

         "Huh? Ah yeh. Yi Joon, these are my bandmates, EXO."

         Hyung let us introduce ourselves to Yi Joon. Tao was first. 

         "Annyeong Haseyo! EXO Kung Fu Panda Tao imnida." Every after each introduction, Yi Joon repeated our names.

         "Annyeong haseyo! Baekhyun imnida!"

        "I'm EXO's guardian, Suho."

         "I'm Kai! Let's be friends!"

         "Sure." Yi Joon replied with a smile

        "Hi! I'm Chen!"

       "Nice to meet you!"

      "Hello! I'm Lay!"

      "Hi! I'm Xiumin!"

     "You're very cute :3 "

     "Thank you!" 

     "Hello! I'm EXO's happy virus, Chanyeol."

     "Hi! I'm EXO's other leader, Kris."

     "YI Joon-ah, I'm Kyungsoo. People call me D.O. but since we're friends and you cook delicious food for me,  you can call me Kyungsoo oppa :D "

     "I cook?"

     "Yes. YOur cooking is the best!"

    Yi Joon just smiled at him.

    Finally, it was my turn to speak. "Yi Joon-ssi, I'm Sehun. Oh Sehun."

    "Wait, you look... familiar."

    Does she remember me?

    "Wae, Yi Joon-ah, do you remember him?? Luhan hyung asked.

   Yi Joon was in deep thought. "I know I've seen you before. I just can't remember."

   Why do I suddenly feel sad? "Don't worry Yi Joon-ssi, you'll remember me. Soon." I was mumbling the last part of what I said. I didn't know she heard me.

   "Yi Joon-ssi? Why are you calling me Yi Joon-ssi? It would be unfair if I call you Sehun-ah and you call me like that right? Just address me Yi Joon/Yi Joon-ah. I prefer that. I'm not really used and comfortable when people use polite speech."

    "Yeh? Ah... yeh. Anything you say Yi Joon-ah." She has even forgotten about the reason behind why I use polite speech with her. Poor Yi Joon.

     "Ah, yeh. Luhan, it's good knowing them. Nowm it's my turn to introduce. Hello everyone, I'm Yi Joon. Lee Yi Joon. Luhan's girlfriend."

 


UPDATE ^_^

to all my readers and subscribers, THANK YOU!

 tumblr_m4xh08AS5i1ru5qr6o1_250.gif

Chanyeol: hey guys~

Sehun: hyung!

Luhan: woopsie~ (turns around)

 

cute little hunhan backstage ~ ^_^ ~

 

(c) to the owner of the cover photo