DRESS UP

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

YOUR POV:

            "Okay everyone, get yourself dressed up! We're going to the studio in 30 minutes."

           "Neh." EXO will be my babies today. Well I don't mean the real babies. It's what coordinators call their talents.

           "Oh, Sehun-ssi, why aren't you dressing yourself?"

           "I can't find my clothes. Where'd you put them?"

           "Here your highness. Tsk tsk. Such a baby."

           "Who are you calling a baby huh?"

            "Nothing. I mean, no one. Go on. Dress yourself FAST or you'll all be late."

            Sehun didn't move a muscle. "Wae? What's wrong? Do you want me to dress you up?"

           "Yah, Yi Joon-ssi. Do you expects us MEN to undress infront of a woman?"

           Everyone was staring at me. Each of them holding their own costumes. Not that I want to see them , its just that I don't really mind MEN changing clothes infront of me. I got used to it since I live in a dorm of 6 men and lived with them for like more than 3 years. Anyway, I respect their privacy so I went out. And besides, their stares were like as sharp as knives, really. It could kill you. After 5 minutes, they were all ready. The make up will be done in the studio. I counted all of them.'

        Okay, let's count off. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, D.O. oppa, Baekhyun oppa, Lu... Luhan. Eleven. ELEVEN? WHere's the other one?

         "Sehun's still changing. He said he'll be out in a minute." Luhan spoke. I turned to face him. Oh that handsome face.

         "Y..yeh. You can go ahead. Tell them we'll be right there." WHere is that Oh Sehun? Look at what his lousiness has done to me. I was forced to talk to Luhan. I don't think my operation-forget-Luhan plan will really work. Tsk.

        "Yah, Sehun-" I stopped right away. I found myself laughing. "Ahahahaha!!!"

         "Will you stop laughing and just help me?" Sehun's body was stuck in his jacket. He forgot to the zipper a bit infront. No he was all tangled and couldn't move.

      "THIS, is what you call a baby."

       "Could you just hurry up?"

      "Yes your highness." I helped him the front. He sounded so relieved after being able to wear the jacket properly. "Tss... what a baby."

      "Yeh yeh yeh. What are you then?" He was smiling. "An ahjumma? Huh? huh?" He was teasing me. 

      "MWO?!!!" He ran away. Ofcourse I can't just let him go.

      "Ahjumma! Yah Yi Joon ahjumma! You can't catch me, you're old and weak~" Aish! This kid. Jinja.

       I ran as fast as I could to catch Sehun. He was very wise because there were stools in the room. He used it to make a maze for me to have a hard time catching him. Just then...

      "I was almost successful at catching him. He was already within my reach when I accidentally tripped and BOOM! fell over him.

        He fell lying on the floor. I was on top of him. When I opened my eyes, I saw Sehun's beautiful face. Who would have thought Sehun was this good-looking? We stayed like that for 5 seconds until. . . 

         "Sehun-ah, what's taking you so lo.." Luhan entered the dressing room. He looked so surprised.

        Sehun and I looked at each other, and slowly, the feeling of awkwardness sunk in us. In a bolt of lightning, we were already standing, facing about each other. 

       Luhan just stood there waiting for us. Sehun walked towards the door and grabbed Luhan by the shoulder.

       "Kaja hyung."

       When they were finally out and I was the only one left inside the room, my face started burning red. I just fell over Sehun and my ex boyfriend actually saw us. What will Luhan think of me? Omoo...

       "Yi Joon-ah, let's go." Luhan entered. L-Luhan?

        "Wh..what?"

        "Come. We'll be late for the shoot." He smiled at me and went out. Hai... Oh my dear Luhan deer. Do you ever get angry? Why do you look so heavenly? Tsk. Aish. I slapped my face. You should stop thinking about Luhan. YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM.

 

Luhan's POV:

        Yi Joon and Sehunnie, on the floor? Could there be something going on between them? *Sigh. Do I even have a second chance on you Yi Joon?

 

Sehun's POV:

         *Deugeun deugeun deugeun. Here it is again, my heart. I only got the chance to see her face closely because of what happened. Whoah, I didn't know she was that beautiful.

        "Kaja Sehun-ah!" They're calling me already.

        "Yeh!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           The shoot for EXO's first performance in Korean TV as 12 was successful. During the preparation for the performance, I was eyeing Yi Joon. It was kinda surprising that she wasn't awkward. She even checked on me before going to stage. SHe asked me if I was ready. I decided not to feel awkward since Yi Joon doesn't seem like it. I don't want to show Yi Joon the effect of what happened had on me. I don't want to let her know that my heart starts beating like crazy and my system gets all cranked up when I see her face. So I tried my best to be as annoying as usual for her not to notice.

         We headed back to SM's building when I reminded her about her promise.

         "Yeh. Don't worry. I'll cook for you when I come back."

         "Wae. Eodiga?"

         "I need to check the house. Gikwang oppa and my B2ST oppas left for Japan today. I need to double check the locks and I need to get something."

       "WHat is it?"

       "My apron. GIkwang oppa gave it as a present. I feel comfortable cooking when I wear it."

      "Ahh.. okay then. As long as you don't run away."

      "Haha. Don't worry. Go on with your practice. I'll catch up with you in the dorm later."

       "Arasso."

       "Annyeong!" She waved her hand and went away.

      I turned around and saw Luhan hyung. He was watching us from the entrance of the building.

       "Oh hyung!" I walked towards him. "Were you waiting for me?"

       "Where is Yi Joon going?"

      "Ah? She said she needs to get her apron. Oh I forgot to tell you. She's going to cook dinner for us."

      "Really?" He said unexcitedly.

      "Yeh hyung." Then he smiled. "Cheer up hyung! ENERGY!" He answered me with a sad smile. "Kaja."

       Then we went inside and went on with our practice. 

 

 


 ANOTHER UPDATE! Yehey! 

But I might not be able to update again tomorrow. The day after maybe.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

And again, to my new readers, welcome!!!

tumblr_m3xd4edD5f1rttfozo3_250.gif