It's About His Fiancè

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

Yi Joon's POV:

            "Are you sure you're going to be fine?"

           "Mm! It's been 2 weeks since I got out of the hospital already. I think it's time I get back to work. You know, my brain would just rust out if I stay here all day. I'll be fine. Don't worry."

           "Okay then, Good luck!" Luhan gave me a goodbye hug. I think he got used to it already. Before, when I gesture for a hug, he was still hesitant. It's like he's having second thoughts on my actions. I even got to the point of thinking maybe Luhan thinks I'm a different person. Well, anyway.

            I decided to find a job today. I can't be forever be dependent on Luhan right? SO I went to Luhan's boss' office. He said I can apply for a position in their company. I thought it might be convenient if Luhan and I worked on the same company so, I'll try my best to be accepted.

           I headed for the office of the CEO. I feel very nervous at the moment. I cheered myself and went in. "FIGHTING!"

 

Luhan's POV:

             "Yeh. Abeoji. Wae? Yeh. I'll be there." My father. He's been calling me for the past 3 days. He wants me to meet him because he said he wanted to tell me something. He insisted I go, so today, I decided to go meet him.

            I was about to get my glasses and my beanie when I met Lay.

           "Are you going somewhere hyung?"

          "Uhmm... Yeh. Emergency. My father called."

         "Ahh... WHen will you be back?"

         "In the afternoon, maybe."

          "Mm... Okay then. Bye hyung!

          I went up to the CEO's office to tell YI Joon that I'm going out. Too bad she was already inside having her interview. So I went ahead and met my father.

________________________________________________________________________________

         "Luhan, I need to tell you something."

        "WHat is it abeoji?"

        "About your fiance. His father, my friend, reminded me about your wedding."

        "But I thought we've talked this throught already?"

       "I let the first time go Luhan. You said you prefer being an idol than  be married now. But if not now. then when?"

       "At the right time abeoji."

       "Now is the right time Luhan. She's coming to Korea today, I want you to meet her."

       "THen what? Marry her?"

       "Yes."

      "But I don't love her!"

      "You will learn to love her after your marriage. All you need is to be together for you to learn to love her."

      "That's preposterous! No abeoji, I have someone else in mind that I want to marry. SO I am not marrying whoever that girl is. Goodbye abeoji." I stood up and walked away.

       "There's no way I'm marrying that girl. I'm not marrying anyone but Yi Joon.

 

Luhan's father's POV:

             You have no choice son. You'll have to deal with this and marry her.

              *Phone rings

            "Yeh? Mm... I've talked to him already. We're not backing out. Yeh, I'll be there in the airport in 20 minutes to meet Minhee. Yeh."

            No Luhan. YOu have no choice but to marry Minhee.

 

Yi Joon's POV:

           "Kamsa Hamnida! Yeh! I'll work hard!"

          Yosh! I got accepted. It was really weird when Mr. Sooman told me I have been long accepted to work in SM. Have I applied for work here in my past life? Oh well.

         I ran over to EXO's practice room to tell Luhan about my acceptance. I must have been very everwhelmed because I didn't notice someone was already in front of me. So, I accidentally bumped into him. I hit my head on the floor but luckily didn't pass out. He stood up. WHen I looked up, I saw it was... a very tall and handsome man.

       "Ouch..." was all I managed to say.

      "Omo! Joesonghamnida! Gwaenchanayo?"

     "Y..Yeh. Ow!" My head was aching."

      "Your head! Let's bring you to the hospital. Omo my schedule!"

       "I'm okay. If you're in a hurry, you can go ahead. I'm perfectly fine. Ow~"

     "Let's bring you to the clinic~" I stood up and started walking.

      "Okay, if you want to help me, bring me an ice pack. I'll be in the practice room. Okay?" I continued walking towards the practice room, with my head aching.

       THankfully, it was just a few more meters away. WHen I opened the door, EXO was there, practicing.

       "Luhan?"

       "Oh, Yi Joon-ah, hyung is not here. He went out an hour ago." And I was all excited to see him and tell him about my news. In the end he was not here.

 

 


UPDATE :D

Hola everyone! MENMEN's BACK! haha :D (that's my nickname btw.)
 

As promised, here, my update. Sorry if it's kinda short. 

Next time, I'll try to make it longer or have a double update.

I can't assure you an update next week. BUT I'll definitely try. School's dumping me a ton of pressure atm and I have so many things to do. Poor me T~T

Anyway, Thank you everyone and have a good night!

 

image