ANGEL

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

Sehun's POV:

             "Everybody set?"

            "Where's Luhan hyung?"

            "He said he's going somewhere."

            "Again?"

           "Yi-Joon-ah, do yo know where hyung has been going to these past few days?" I asked Yi Joon.

           "No." Yi Joon answered blankly. She looked . . . angry. Oh wait no. She looked... she looked like she was huffing. Did she have a quarrel with hyung?

           I sat beside Yi Joon who was sitting in the back most seat of the van. She was very quiet the whole time. When we got back to the dorm, she was still speechless. I wasn't comfortable seeing Yi Joon that way. It just hurts me seeing her sad. So during dinner time, I tried to talk to her.

           "Do you want more kimchi Yi Joon-ah?" I asked her.

          "No thanks. I'm good."

           "But it's delicious! RIght Kyungsoo hyung?"

          "Huh? Ah yeah. It's very very delicious and healthy." Kris hyung sensed our plan so he went with it. "Yes Yi Joon-ah. Kimchi is very delicious and, it's good for our health."

         "No really, thank you."

         All the other hyungs wanted to help us, so they too, endorsed the kimchi to Yi Joon.

        Xiumin hyung started. "Mm! Mashiseoyo!"

        "Are you sure you're not eating YI Joon?" Suho hyung added. "Okay. I'm eating." She ate a spoonful and then drank water. "Excuse me." She stood up and went to her room . SO all 11 of us were left there.

         "What's wrong with her? Is she sick? Did she have a fight with Luhan?"

        "I don't know."

 

Yi Joon's POV:

               I went back to my room after eating my spoonful-of-kimchi dinner. I just didn't feel like eating. I... I just don't understand what I am feeling at the moment. So I sat on my bed and stared blankly at space. Just then, I heard someone knock on the door. It was Sehun.

             "Yi Joon-ah, are you alright?"

             "Sehun-ah, why are you here?"

            "I brought you milk and cookies. You didn't eat much during dinner. So here. It's banana milk by the way."

            "How did you know I like banana milk?"

            "I heard it from Luhan hyung."

             When I heard Luhan's name, I suddenly felt really sad. "Sehun-ah, do you think Luhan still loves me?"

            "Ofcourse! He loves you. Very much. Wae?"

           "I just feel like he doesn't anymore."

           "Why would you think that? Hyung loves you. It's just that he's busy with work. That's why he can't spend more time with you."

          "How about you, why do you still have time for me? You have the same schedules for now right?"

          Sehun couldn't answer. He sat beside me and held my hand. "You know Yi Joon, maybe hyung just has other things on his mind. I know how much he loves you and how much he wants to be with you. He just doesn't have the chance because of work." His words are really comforting, I felt like crying.

          "You know Sehun, whoever your girlfriend would be, will be very thankful for having you. You are such a good boy. I didn't know what happened but I found myself hugging him. Maybe because I just really wanted to have a comfort hug. And I was thankful that Sehun just hugged me back.

        The tears started to flow from my eyes. "Gomawo Sehun-ah., for always being there to comfort me in times like these. I couldn't understand what I felt a while ago. It was so painful inside, but thanks to you, I feel better. Thank you for being such a good friend. "

       I felt his hug loosen up a bit, but he still didn't let go of me. "It's okay Yi Joon, Just let it all out. I'm always here for you when you need someone to talk to." Then he patted my hair and let go of me.

       After that, I continued crying until my eyes felt heavy. I wanted to talk to Sehun more but I was already very sleepy from crying. Sehun told me to sleep already but I didn't want to sleep alone. So I slept in the lower bunk bed and Sehun squatted on the floow beside. He waited until I was able to sleep. 

       As I closed my eyes, I said a little prayer and thanked God for giving me an angel like Sehun.

 

Sehun's POV:

         I told Yi Joon to sleep already. Her eyes were so swollen from crying. I think she felt sleepy because of that so she decided to agree. She slept on the lower bunk bed and I squatted on the floor. I watched her as she closed her eyes and ventured to dreamland.

       You are always welcome Yi Joon. I know you only see me as a friend. A good friend for now. But I hope someday, you will realize I want to be someone else in your life. Bot a friend, but someone who will always be there to take care of you and love you forever.

      I secretly kissed her in the forehead and went out.

      "Good night Yi Joon." 

 

 

 

 


UPDATE :D

Yehey! It's been a while you guys! Uhmmm... I know, it took me years for this update. SCHOOL. I need to do well in school that's why. 

Anyway, here it is! I hope you still read my story. 

P.S. This fanfic might have a sequel. A SHORT ONE probably. I'm still working on it.

Here's a gif for y'all! NIGHT ^-^

tumblr_mdac6aKfTS1qfp31no1_500.gif

 

Look at Chanyeol and Sehunnie creeping at the back. ^O^  Trololol