EXO ft. Sasaeng Fans

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

Sehun's POV:

                "Kamsa Hamnida."

                "Sehun-ah, can you sign and put my name here?"

                "Ahh. . . Yeh."

                "Can you put to: Hana and a heart beside it?"

                "Yeh yeh. Here. Kamsa Hamnida."

                "Yah Sehun-ssi, are you two close? Why does she call you Sehun-ah?" Yi Joon asked me from the back.

                "She's a fan okay? And it's none of your business if they call me Sehun-ah. Wae? Are you jealous? Why don't you call me that then?"

               "Why would I? FYI, we're not that close yet."

               "Pssh. . . .Whatever. Just go on with your work. Fan faster please."

              "Yeh your highness." Yi Joon accepted my offer. I told her to pay me back through this. She's fanning me from behind. She said she can do anything to pay me back, so I told her to serve me for a day. She said it wasn't really a bid dealso she agreed. Hoho . . . This is life!

              The fansign went on. There were many people who came. As usual, some fans asked for pictures after asking for autographs. Here, another fan . . .

              "Annyeong Haseyo!" I greeted her. She didn't respond immediately. I greeted her again. Her attention was not on me. She was looking at something from my back. Is she looking at Yi Joon? I tried to get her attention again. This time, she already responded. Her face didn't look happy though. She looked like she was glaring at Yi Joon a while ago. She asked me to sign her album and asked for her picture twice. But I'm not sure if I was what she was taking a picture of the second time. From the looks of the angle of her camera, her subject was the person from my back, Yi Joon.

             I looked at Yi Joon. Is she a model or what? Does she have fans? I haven't noticed that she had already moved her face closer to my ears. I think she was about to say something but was stopped when I looked back towards her. Darn it! Our faces were now only an inch away. W. . . what shall I do?

             It took us 10 seconds to realize our situation. THankfully, Yi Joon pulled away first.

            "Aaa. . . . I'll get you a drink." Then she went running.

            I held my hand on my heart. It was beating like crazy. I wasn't that surprised but, why do I feel like my heart is going to explode?

          "Sehun-ah, Sehun-ah!"

          "Sehun-ah!" SOmeone was poking me. It was Suho-hyung. I came back to my senses. A fan was already waiting infront.

          "Sehun-ah, are you alright?"

          "Huh? Ahh . . .yeh. Mianhe." I asked for the fan's name and signed her album.

          Whoo! I shook my head. Think straight Sehun. Think straight. What is happening to me?

 

YOUR POV:

          *Deugeun deugeun. I felt my heart beating. Maaaan. . . . It was beating really really really fast. Uhmm . . . What did just happen?

         *Phone rings.

         "Yeoboseyo? Yeh. This is Yi Joon. SM? Jinja-yo? Oahh.. Kamsa Hamnida! Yeh. Yeh. Kamsa Hamnida."

         Yooooo! It was a call from a representative of SM Entertainment. She said, my application form got through the first screening. She said, my there will be an interview after 2 days. 

        Work atlast! I was really happy that I jumped around. I forgot that there were other people backstage. I bumped into a girl. Hey, isn't she the fan who was glaring at me a while ago?

        "Joesonghamnida. Gwaenchanayo?" She didn't respond. She looked at me and ran away. Why is she like that? Do I look like a monster? Now I know what Suho oppa felt. 

       I went back to the fansign event. When I met Sehun's eyes, he immediately looked away.

       "Yah, Sehun-ssi, what else do I do after this?"

       "Don't disturb me. I'm working." He didn't even face me. Does he feel awkward because of what happened?"

       "Fine! I mean, yes your highness." He glared at me.

      "Will you stop calling me your highness?"

      "Whatever you say your highness. I mean, Sehun-ssi." After a few more minutes, the fansign was over. They went inside the van except for Sehun. He called me.

       "YI Joon-ssi, since you have decided to pay me back through favors for a day, why don't you do me another favor?"

       "After this, there'd be no more okay?"

      "Okay." Atleast he's not awkward anymore. SO I went with EXO K to their dorm. Sehun told me the last favor for the day. He asked me to cook dinner for them. I was fine with it since I know how to cook. Everyone was already tired. After changing their clothes, they all went to the living room.

      "D.O. hyung, can you still cook for us?"

      "Yeh yeh. Jakkaman.:"

     "Ani hyung, it's okay. Yi Joon said she'll cook for us."

     "Ahh. . . jeongmal yo?"

     "Yeh. Please wait a little longer."

      THey all cheered. So, I went to the kitchen to cook. I made varieties so it took me longer. After that, we all ate what I cooked.

     "Wah . . . It looks good!"

     "YI Joon-ah, can I eat it now?"

     "Haha. Yeh, yeh." We had little conversations while eating.

     "Yi Joon-ssi, are you going home after this?" Sehun asked me out of the blue. Everyone looked at him teasingly.

     "Eeeeeeeeeee, our maknae is concerned about Yi Joon. Tsk. I'm very proud of you Sehun-ah." Suho oppa said.

     "What are you talking about hyung?" Is Sehun blushing? "I need to bring her home because I was the one who invited her here. She's my responsibility."

     "Aaaaah. .  ." They all said together. Haha. They must really love teasing Sehun. I mean, who wouldn't?

     "Yi Joon-ah, why don't you come here again tomorrow?" D.O. oppa asked me.

     "Mwo?  I don't have anything to do here anymore. Sehun said this will be the last favor I'd give him."

     "It's not like that. I mean, can you cook again for us tomorrow?"

      "Mmm. . . " They all looked at me.

    ". . . But if you have something to do tomorrow, it's okay." D.O. oppa looked sad. How can I ever resist D.O. oppa's cuteness?

     "Okay. I'll cook dinner for you tomorrow." They all clapped their hands and cheered except ofcourse for Sehun. He was looking at his plate, smiling. . . SMILING? Is he happy I'm gonna be here tomorrow? Mm . . . maybe he doesn't really hate me after all.

       "I'll be here by 7 pm so I can cook for you."

      "Neh!" 

      What a happy family.

 

Sasaeng fan's POV:

                So . . . she's the girl. "What is your relationship with my EXO oppas huh?! You can't be their makeup artist. I know who EXO's make up artists and manager are, and you are not one of them. What were you doing in EXO's dressing room and why were you fanning Sehun oppa, huh?! Uggghh!

               I tore her picture. Nobody gets my oppas. Nobody else but me. You better watch out Lee Yi Joon. Let's see if you still want to be with my oppas after we send you our present. *EVILEST GRIN

             *calls her fellow sasaeng fans.

              "Send Yi Joon-ssi our little present." *Evil laugh

 

YOUR POV:

            It was already dark. Sehun kep his words and actually brought me home.

           "Gomawo Sehun-ssi." He bid me goodbye and went back to their dorm. I entered B2ST's apartment and found Gi Kwang oppa inside. His bandmates are really busy these days. I don't know why my Gikwang oppa is always the only one left.

           "I'm home oppa!"

          "Oh, Yi Joon-ah! Have you eaten already?"

          "Yeh."

          "BTW, I received a package for you. I placed it on top of your table."

         "A package? From whom?"

        "IDK. There was no name from the sender."

        "Aahh... Arasso. Gomawo oppa. I'll go to bed after I open my package. Good night!"

        "Yeh. Good night Yi Joon-ah!"

        I entered my room and found the package. It had a shape of a hexagon. Familiar. I sat on my bed and inspected it. I shook it for like ten times before opening it.

       Slowly, I opened the lid. For a moment I was shocked. I dropped the package.

      "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

 

UPDATE!  Sorry for taking so long. I have been very busy doing my usual work- FANGIRLING ~(^ - ^)~ Thank you po for reading! Keep supporting! 

 

tumblr_m3vnguhx4f1ruwgo7o1_250.gif

Sehun trolling :D