I Dine with EXO K

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

Sehun's POV:

              When can I ever get a good rest from this girl? Even here, in the dorm? Oh please... give me a break!

              We all sat down our respective seats. We only have space for 6 in our table. That means, Yi Joon cannot eat with us. Bwahaha!

             "Uhhmmm... Sehun-ah, can you give space for Yi Joon?"

            "No hyung."

            "Sehun-ah..."

            "No hyung."

            "Fine, Yi Joon, why don't you sit with me then?" Baekhyun hyung asked Yi Joon.

            "No Yi Joon, you sit with me." Chanyeol hyung spoke.

            "Sssh!! Ssshh! Yi Joon, why don't you sit with the leader?"

            "Why don't you sit here Yi Joon-ssi?" D.O. hyung spoke calmly.

           "Thank you!"

           Oh my hyungs are such flirts. So Yi Joon sat beside D.O. hyung. She looked happy and excited. This girl... When we started eating,everybody started to ask questions to Yi Joon.

          Chanyeol hyung spoke "Yi Joon-ssi, can we call you Yi Joon-ah from now on?"

          "Mm? Oh, Oy don't rollo moynd." She answered with still full of food.

          "Yi Joon, will you swallow your food first? Haven't she eaten for days? Everyone was laughing. It wasn't a joke okay? The interrogation went on.

         "You're 18 right? So, we are your oppas. Are you our fan?" I waited for her reply to Baekhyun hyung's question.

         She drank a glass of water and answered. "Yeh, I'm 18 years old. But I'm not your fan."

         We were all stunned of how frank she was. "Ahhh.... I see. So you must not know who we are yet right?"

         "Ani, I know you by names when you signed the photobook. Chanyeol oppa, D.O. oppa, Baekhyun oppa, Suho oppa, Kai oppa and Sehun."

        "Yah! Y U NO CALL ME OPPA?"

       "Wae? How old are you?" Yi Joon asked me.

       "I'm 18. Why do you call Kai hyung an oppa? I'm also older than you!"

       "FYI, I'm also 18. Wae? When's your birthday?"

       "I bet I'm months older than you." She can't be older than me right? She told me when her birthday is.

       "April 12, 1994"

       "Stalker. Why do  you know when my birthday is?"

       "What? I wasn't guessing your birthday. It's mine. I was born on April 12, 1994."

       My hyungs clapped their hands. They looked like they were enjoying our arguement.

       "Sehun-ah! You share the same birthday!"

       "Ows? We have the same birthday?"

       "Whatever." Why didn't I expect that? Now I'm all humiliated. 

       "So, we have the same age. Haha! I win!" She did a mehrong. They all laughed again. Including her. She must be enjoying me, getting embarassed. I tried to change the topic.

       "Suho hyung, aren't we having a video call? I want to talk to Luhan hyung." We heard Yi Joon choke.

       "Gwaenchanayo?"

       "Yeh. I . . . just remembered my boyfriend. I mean my ex-boyfriend. His name's also Luhan."

       "What a coincidence! You know Luhan hyung also broke up with his girlfriend . . ." Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung looked at each other together.

      "Nawh . . . that can't be." They both said at the same time.

      "It's impossible hyung. How can Luhan hyung hae a girlfriend like Yi Joon?" I looked at her. She looked at me like she was ready to kill.

       "Why don't we go confirm it? Let's introduce her to Luhan and the rest of EXO M."

        "Are you okay with it Yi Joon-ah?"

        "Huh? Oh . . I'm fine with it. I really wanted to meet the Luhan from EXO M. THey said he's cute and handsome. I want to meet EXO's other members too."

        "Fine then. Yi Joon-ah, it's time to meet EXO K's counter group, EXO M." 

        I don't really know but. I'm not feeling good about this. So,  after we have finished our meal, we headed to the living room and made our video call. 

 


ANOTHER short update. Mian T.T I can't let Yi Joon see Luhan yet. Watch out for it in the next chapters. IN chapter 10 maybe. Hehe. >.< Thank you everyone!

 

@mamalover, @unknown07, @CuteChoding _ Thank you very much for reading and commenting! I can't really help but smile whenever I read your comments. It boosts me up, encouraging me to write. God Bless you people! here, Luhan's bbuing bbuing for you three~

                                                                    image