Heartbreaks

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

listen to this while reading: Suddenly broken heart

It's one of my favorite songs. It breaks my heart into pieces whenever I hear it. 

 

YOUR POV:

              I can't believe it. It's Luhan! It's good to see him even after he broke up with me.

              "Luhan . . . " Tears almost unconsciously flowed from my eyes. I didn't want to cry in front of Luhan.

              "Annyeong Haseyo!" I was surprised to see his reaction. He was even smiling.

              "So, you are the girl that Sehun was talking about."

             "Mwo?"

              "He told me about you. You're Yi Joon right?"

              What is he talking about? I looked at him straight. I saw the look in his eyes. THey reflected deep sorrow. 

              "Yi Joon right?" His voice was hoarse and shaky. I looked at him for the second time. The look in his eyes shot  me straight to the heart. It was then when I realized, Luhan does not want me anymore. He's trying to break the remaining ties between us. I get it. He doesn't love you anymore Yi Joon. He's ready to forget about you. 

             I bowed a little to wipe the little tears which were now flowing from my eyes. I tried to look brave in front of him. I looked up again trying to wear the brightest smile I can and faced him. I was teary, but I tried my best to speak normally.

            "Ahh. . . yeh. Nice to meet you. You're Luhan right?" He looked like he was going to break anytime now. He flashed a sad smile and said "Yeh."

           "I'm sorry. I don't know what's happening to me. Stupid eyes. . . Haha." My tears just can't stop falling. I tried hard to smile. Then I decided to stop this. 

           "I, I need to go now. I think Sehun wants to take the phone now." I can't take it anymore. I gave the phone to Sehun and ran outside.

             Luhan. Has he really forgotten about me? Did he really choose to forget about me? Why? What have I done wrong? I . . . don't want to believe that this is actually happening. Why Luhan? All I ever wanted to do was to love you . . . 

   

Luhan's POV:

             Mianhe Yi Joon-ah. It really hurts me seeing you cry like that. But if I continue thinking about you, I would only hurt myself more. I need to let her go. I have to show to her that I don't love her anymore, even if it hurts. She need to find a better man . . . Someone who can replace me in her heart, a man ready to be by his side forever

 

Sehun's POV:

            I gave the phone to Yi Joon. When she saw Luhan hyung's face, her face brightened up. I thought she doesn't know him? Oh well. I just stayed beside Yi Joon and watched their conversation. At first Yi Joon looked really happy, but then later on, her face looked puzzled. Her expression changed back to being calm. I was looking at her when I saw her bow her head down. That was what I thought at first, but then I realuzed, she was already crying. Is she crazy? She was all calm a minute ago.

           After a moment, she handed me back the phone and she went running outside. WHat did just happen to her? I looked at hyung. He was all head down. I didn't know what else to do so I bid him good night. I found myself running outside following Yi Joon. 

           My hyungs also followed her outside, but they didn't stay close. They were watching her from the door. I see they were all concerned about her too. Suho hyung suggested we let her be. He said girls aren't supposed to be disturbed in situations like this. 

          They all went back inside. It's not really my nature, you know, comforting people. But I found myself walking towards Yi Joon. I gave her a hanky. She looked at me. My heart felt like it was being ripped into pieces when I saw her face. She looked so . . . I can't describe it. I looked away.

        "I don't know what really happened. You just . . . cry if you want. Let it all out. It would make you feel better."

        She was silently crying. I just watched her while she cry. It's as if something was pulling me towards her, telling me to comfort her. I pulled myself. I walked back towards the dorm.

        "S . . . Sehun." I looked back. "C . . . can you bring me back? I want to go home.

       "Ahh . . .yeh. I'll just get inside and tell hyung." So I asked permission from hyung. He said, I could use the car. I got the key and went outside. I drove the car and for the second time, brought Yi Joon home. She's not drunk this time though.

 

Gikwang's POV:

             I wonder where that Yi Joon is? I'm hungry. I checked the cabinet for canned goods. Just then, I heard the sound of a car. I looked out the window and saw Yi Joon coming out from a blue car. Is that her boyfriend?

            I opened the door and met Yi Joon. She was  . . . crying.? Oh, not anymore.

            "Where have you been Yi Joon-ah?"

            "I'm home." She said softly.

            "Were you cryi . . . "

            She walked pass me and headed to her dorm. I followed her. I wanted to talk to her but she locked her room. Poor girl. I'm the only relative she has left. She has no one to comfort her in times like these. I'm not talented when it comes to comforting people. SO whenever my cousin goes like that, I just let her be, ofcourse with the hope that she would be fine the next day.

 


 


HERE YOU GO PEOPLE. Yi Joon finally meets Luhan. But~ T.T

Thank you for reading! 

                                                   

                               tumblr_m3wgbnlBFb1rto225o1_r1_500.gif

See everyone. If I was the fan Luhan is looking at in this fansign gif, I would really melt. Like, literally melt. =^-^=