Yi Joon

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

Sehun's POV:

               I wasn't really able to focus well on our practice. I was waiting for dinner time to come because I wanted to taste Yi Joon's food again. Just the thought of it makes me happy and hungry at the same time :D

              Time flew so fast it was already 7 in the evening. We walked to the dorm since it was just meters away from the practice room. Yi Joon is probably waiting for us already.

             "Yi Joon-ssi? Are you home?" D.O. hyung the lights.

             "What time did Yi Joon tell you she's coming?" Luhan hyung asked.

            "She told me she'd be here by 7. WHat's taking her so long?"

            "Wait, I'll call her." Luhan hyung volunteered.

            "Do you have her number hyung?"

            "Hmm? Yeh. I still have it." STILL HAVE? How can he have Yi Joon's number? Anyway, I just let him call Yi Joon. We all waited for her to answer.

           A minute has passed and still no answer.

          "WHere could Yi Joon be? WHy isn't she answering her phone?" D.O. hyung looked really really worried.

          "Let's just wait a bit longer. Maybe Yi Joon-ssi just got into heavy traffic." Kris hyung tried to calm us down.

          "Tsk. I really want to talk to Yi Joon when she comes." Tao was helping hyung lighten up the mood.

           "Is she still not answering?" I asked LUhan hyung again. He cut the call and kept his phone.

           "We need to go to Yi Joon."

          "Wait hyung, we don't know where she is. What if she's on her way already?"

          "No Sehun-ah. If Yi Joon was safe, she should have answered my call."

          "But hyung." LUhan hyung was already very worried.

          "No time to waste. We need to find YI Joon." Luhan hyung spoke and went out running. Everyone started to worry so we all followed him. I just hope nothing bad has happened to Yi Joon.

 

Yi Joon's POV:

            Back door, check. Electricity, check. Front door, check. I looked up the time. Oh no! It was already 7. I need to hurry. I still have to cook for EXO. Sehun told me he's going to introduce me to EXO M personally.

            I waited for the pedestrian light to go green. There were not much people anymore since it was already dark. 3 2 1 green. GO. I walked straight through the pedestrian lane. WHen I had 2-3 steps already, I heard someone call my name. I turned back and saw no one. When I turned back again, I heard a car screech. I looked to the left. 

          

         The last thing I saw was a flash of light.

 

         "YI JOON-AH!!!"

 

 


SHORT UPDATE. I had nothing to do so I had an early update. Hehe~ 

stay tuned for the next chapters! I'll try to update again later. ^-^  Annyeong!

image