Choi Min Hee

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

YI Joon's POV:

          "Have you seen Luhan?" I asked  Kris oppa.

          "I think he's in the storage room looking for his old beannie. Are you two going out today?"

           "Yeh. THank you! I'll go look for him there."

            So I went to the storage room and found Luhan. He waved his beannie in the air and wore it. Then he turned around and saw me.

            "Oh! Yi Joon-ah, are you ready?"

            "I've been looking for you in the dorm. I was ready to go."

            "Sorry, I still looked for this. Disguise.  I don't want anyone ruining our precious date today. Let's go?"

            "Let's go!"

           We headed for the  amusement park and bought the ride-all-you-can ticket for two.

           "Where do you want to ride first?"

           "Mm... THe monstertruck ride!"

           "The monstertruck ride it is!"

           We were walking towards the ride when Luhan suddenly stopped. He saw a rilakkuma beannie and bought it. He placed it on my head. "There, now we're both wearing beannies."

          "Thank you!"

           "That's all? Just a thank you?"

          "Wae?" He lowered his head and pointed his cheek. He wants a kiss, in the cheek.

         I smiled. "Thank you" and gave him a kiss. He smiled back. He straightened up and held my hand. We continued walking towards the monstertruck ride.

 

Min Hee's POV:

            "Yeh abeoji. I'm on my way. Bye." Luhan. Hmmm... so you are the man my father want me to marry. What's it that my father saw in your company? I inspected his picture. Mm... his face isn't that bad.

              "Hyunjung-ssi, how old is this Luhan again?" I asked my personal driver.

              "According to fan site information, he's already 22 years old Miss Minhee."

              "Fansites? Oh yeah, I remember, he's an idol. Uhmm, Hyun Jung-ssi, give me a full detailed background of him tomorrow okay? I want it first thing in the morning. Arasso?"

             "Yes Miss Minhee."

              "Good."

              "We're here miss Minhee."

              "Pull the car over. Park it and go look for Luhan in the amusement park. Comeback and tell me where he is."

              'Yes Miss MInhee."

               "I wonder why Luhan is in a very crowded place. Did he go with his bandmates?"

              "Miss MInhee, Mr Luhan has ridden the monstertruck ride. He just got off from it. BUt... miss MInhee, he is with someone. A girl. I think she is his girlfriend. They looked like a couple."

               "They're not a couple you dumbhead! He' marrying me in a few days. How can he have a girlfriend?"

               "But..."

               "You stay here. I'll just go and check the girl you're talking about." Psshh... It's probably a fan. F... wat's it they call again? Ahh! Fanservice. Well. let's see, that Luha better not mess up with me and my reputation.

               I broke up with my 2 boyfriends just because my father wanted me to marry him. I can't say no to appa since he said he will freeze all my cards if I will not obey and he said it's for our company. He told me, marrying Luhan will help expand our partnership with more companies.

              So this Luhan better do what his father wants him to do. He better not mess up my wedding. Nobudy goes against Chi Minhee. No one. Ever.

 

Luhan's POV:

             "THat was really fun!"

             "Do you want to try more rides or do you want to rest first?"

              "Can we grab some food? I got hungry after the last ride."

             "Okay then, let's get some ice cream."

             "Yehey! Ice cream!"

             I'm happy to see Yi Joon enjoy herself. I really want to make up for making her cry when I broke up with her.

            "One mango flavored ice cream and one chocolate flavored ice cream please." I got the ice cream and sat down with Yi Joon in a table.

            "What do you want to do after this?"

            "I want to have our picture taken!" Can we go to the photobooth?"

            "Sure sure- *PHONE RINGS. Appa calling." I ended the call.

            "Who was it Luhan?"

           "Nothing. I- *PHONE RINGS AGAIN"

           "You better answer it. I think it's urgent."

           "Okay. I'll be back. Just wait okay?"

           "Yes sir! I'll be right here!" SO I answered abeoji's call. I hope it's not about my fiance again.

 

Yi Joon's POV/ YOUR POV:

           So I was just sitting there, eating my mango ice cream when suddenly, a tall, pretty lady came and sat on where Luhan was sitting a while ago.

           "Uhmm... excuse me miss, Luhan- I mean my boyfriend is sitting there. If you want, you can have another table over there." RUDE.

         "I know."

         "What?"

        "I know Luhan was sitting here a while ago. What I don't know is your relationship with him."

        "Excuse me?"

        "Why are you with my Luhan?"

        "YOUR LUHAN?" I bet this is a fan. A delusional fangirl.

         "Yes. What exactly is your relationship with him? Are you his personal assistant?"

         WHAAAT?! Did she just call me Luhan's personal assistant? *Calm down Yi Joon. It's just a fan. She should not know Luhan has a girlfriend.

        "No. I'm EXO's coordinator. Wae? Are you his fan?"

        "Fan? Huh..." She laughed sarcastically. "Let me introduce myself properly. I'm the daughter of CHOI MINKYUNG, the owner of the famous CMK group of companies; The heiress to all the businesses of my father. I'm Choi Min Hee. Luhan's fiance."

______________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE :D

 Hey guys! It's been a long time! Sorry for a late update. I really tried my best to update today. I was really really busy in school last week. I joined a competition so I had to study hard for it for the whole week which unfortunately caused the delay of my update. :C 

Anyway, highway, my way... hehe XD

Here's my update for this week. The villain's here! YEHEY! You guys better watch out for the coming chapters. YI Joon is definitely... Oh well. Just stay tuned for the next updates okay?

and like I always say, TO MY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS, 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for supporting this story. I hope you still continue reading this till the end. GOD BLESS YOU!

 That's all for now. ANNYEONG!

tumblr_m6idj4yKns1rysaloo2_r1_500.gif