Meet Her Bestfriend

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

Your POV:

             "Tss... Idol your face." Well, he DOES look like an idol. Maybe. 

             I took a deep breath and let it out. Today, I shall not cry anymore. If Luhan wanted to break up with me, for sure he has his own reasons and I respect that. We have been together for two years already so atleast I know that side of him well.

              "Oppa! Oppa, open the door please." Are they still asleep? "Oppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!" Why did I leave the key inside? "Yaaaaaaaah!!! Lee Gikwang! Open the door!" I started to kick the door. They still won't open it. I prepared to kick it hard. "1 2 3 . . . "

              ". . . What are you d... Ah!" Too late. He was already hit. "Mian" Ofcourse I am not as mean as you think. I entered the apartment and headed to my room.

              "Yah! Yi Joon-ah, who are you calling Lee Gikwang huh? Aish... This brat."

               My cousin is really like that. He gets irritated whenever I by calling him Lee Gikwang. He hates it when I don't use polite speech. Anyway, I went back to see how he was. He didn't really look that hurt so I headed to the kitchen to cook. 

               I am living with my only relative, Gikwang oppa. Yes he is the handsome member of the famous boy group B2ST. He agreed to let me live with him and his bandmates with the condition of doing household chores for them. I had no other place to go so I accepted the offer. I graduated college at the age of 18. Business Management and Accountancy.

              As of now, I am looking for a decent job. I have tried for jobs in different companies and I am still waiting for their calls. If you're wondering if I have a bestfriend, well I do have one. You must also be wondering why she hadn't helped me when I got drunk. Actually, she was busy doing her favorite job, FANGIRLING. 

            At that time (when I got drunk for the first time) she said she had a very important 'meeting' with her fellow fangirls. I didn't want to bother so, I didn't call her up. Her name's Ji Eun by the way. Yi Joon, Ji Eun. Meant to be bestfriends right?

          *Phone rings

          It's her.

          "Yeh, Ji Eun-ah."

         "Yi Joon my love! How are you?" Sweet isn't she?

         " I just got home. I was drunk last night."

         "That's my bestf... What? Drunk? Since when did you ever drink Lee Yi Joon? Hmm?"

        "Luhan broke up with me."

        "What? How? Where? When? Why?"

        "Yesterday. At the coffee shop. He told me he needs to break up with me."

        "Nawh.. Don't be too negative. Cheer up!"

        "Good for you, you don't need any boyfriend."

       "Haha. You know me too well Yi Joon babes. Ah! By the way, If you're not doing anything, why don't you go with me?"

        "Where are we going this time?"

        "There's a fansigning event at Incheon right now. I have to have my newly-bought album signed."

        "Is this another what do you call it, 'fandom' you're in?"

        "Yes babes. I'm now officially an EXOTIC."

        "EXOTIC?"

        "Yeah. That's what EXO fans area called for now."

        "Wait, I think I've heard that name before. But I forgot."

         "Why don't you just come with me then? I'll intoduce you to them."

         "Not interested. Although Luhan broke up with me, I still love him alright?"

         "I didn't tell you to marry them okay? All I'm saying is, you go with me to the fansign event. So, will you go or not?"

         "I will. I will."

         "See you there then."

        EXO. Is that what Sehun told me about? Who's EXO? Hmmm... I better go and check. We met infront of a cafe. There was a small stage prepared for the fansign event.

         "Yi Joon!"

         "Oh, Ji Eun, where's EXO?"

         "They'll be here soon."

         "Wait, THEY?"

        "EXO is a boygroup Yi Joon, how can you be so clueless? They are separated into 2 groups. EXO K and EXO M. EXO K is promoting in Korea while EXO M is in China. Oh, I just remembered. Your boyfriend has the same name with one  of the members. I haven't seen your boyfriend before, but this Luhan in EXO M is really cute! Too bad he's in China."

         "Could we just not talk about Luhan right now? Why don't we just go there. Your 'OPPAS' are here."

          When they arrived, al the other fangirls started shouting like crazy. We were near the stage now and I can see their faces clearly. There were 6 of them. One has cute big eyes, one was very tall with a creepy face, another was tan-skinned, the other 2 lokoed angelic. The last one looked familiar. SEHUN??

          "Oh Sehun!" I tried calling him to confirm my theory. He didn't hear me, or he just pretended not to. So he's really an IDOL huh.

         "Yi Joon, I thought you don't know EXO?"

         "I don't know EXO, but I know him (points at Sehun). He was the one who... nevermind."

        "How do you know him?"

        "I told you I got drunk last night. Unfortunately, he was the only one who saw me. Maybe, he was called by his conscience. He brought me to his doem an..."

         "What? Omo! Omo! You went to his dorm?"

         "He BROUGHT me there actually. I didn't really know what happened since I was drunk that time. I didn't even notice that I wasn't wearing my jacket anymore... My Jacket!"

         "Lee Yi Joon! You are one very lucky girl. So, did you have their autographs? Did you see them in pajamas? Huh? Huh?" Ji Eun sounded very excited.

        "I was DRUNK okay? Why don't we go fall in line? The line is already moving."

        "Oh yeah. You're right. Here, have this signed." She gave me something that looked like an album.

          "I'll just have this signed right?"

         "And this, take a picture of them. Let's go!"

          We fell in line. The line was quite long. If not for Ji Eun, I wouldn't be standing here waiting for an album (which I didn't buy) to be signed by people I don't even know.