He Hates Her More

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

Sehun's POV:

                  I was all happy when we headed to the fansign event. I thought everything would go through smoothly, but I guess I'm wrong. I saw Yi Joon. She was in line for the fansign. Tss... Poor fangirl strategy. She told me she didn't know who EXO was and now she's asking for autographs? Huh!

                  I was plannig to when she asks for my autograph. She must've sensed my evil plan because after she had D.O. hyung's autograph, she went straight away. Yes, she skipped asking my autograph. I tried to call her. "Yah! Yi Joon!" She didn't  hear me.

                 So, you're ignoring me huh? I'll get to you later. Sure enough, I was given the chance to have my sweet revenge. After the event, we went down the stage. I heard someone call my name. It was Yi Joon. Hehe *evil grin. I frowned and looked away. Who's the boss now huh?! One does not simply mess with EXO K's Maknae Sehun. Bwahahahaha!!!

 

YOUR POV:

             I need to know D.O.'s age to know what honorifix to use when I talk to him. I don't want to wait till I get home to search for it in the net. That would be too . . . stressful. And besides, I want to be friends with him and maybe perhaps know more about the other members. Excpet Sehun ofcourse.

           He won't help me so, I have to do it my way. I sneaked inside EXO's van. Funny how no one was inside it. It wasn't even locked. I stayed at the back of the car. After a few minutes, they all entered the van.

          Fate must be on my side. Keke~ Sehun was in the back most part of the car. I hid myself in the pile of luggages. The car started moving and they all started talking.

         "Sehun-ah, where did you meet Yi Joon again?" I think that was Chanyeol.

         "Bar. She was drunk."

         "Her face isn't bad. I mean, she's a beauty."

         "You think so too?" That sounded like Baekhyun.

         "Mm-mm. *nods. I even asked how old she is." So, this is Chanyeol.

         "Let me guess. She's at most 18. She couldn't be older than that. She can't be a minor either. She got drunk right?"

         "Stop it hyung. It's not like she's that beautiful." Ahh... So Sehun was still holding his grudge against me. She's not that beautiful huh?! 

         I got something from one of the luggages. It looked like a necklace. It had an EXO pendant. This won't really hurt right? I was about to throw it to Sehun, but then I decided to let go of that for now. I want to know more about these boys, LIVE. So I continued listening.

        "Ahh, before I forget. Tao called me earlier. He said Luhan is still upset. He asked me if we could have another video call later." Suho spoke.

       So there really is a Luhan in EXO. I wonder how he looks like. They went on with their conversation until they reached the dorm. They all went out of the car and went in. I stayed outside the dorm. What am I going to tell them? Mmm... Ah! The Jacket! It's already getting dark. I knocked on the door. Chanyeol opened it.

       "Annyeong Haseyo!"

      "Annyeong Haseyo! Come in!"

      When I entered, I immediately smelled food. My stomach grumbled. I smiled at Chanyeol.

      "Haha. You must be hungry. Why don't you eat with us? D.O. prepared food."

       "Jinja-yo? (Really?) So, he knows how to cook?"

       "Mmm! His cooking is the best!"

       Sehun and the others went out of their rooms. Sehun greeted me with a very warm welcome.

       "You! Why are you here?"

       "I came to get my jacket. I think I left it here."

       "Ahh... You mean this? Here, take it. Do you need anything else?" He threw me the jacket.

       "Mm... nothing."

       "You can go now." Why is this boy so hot-headed when it comes to me? Why does he get angry whenever he sees me? Oooh... I remember! Maybe, he got insulted when I skipped asking his autograph. Poor boy. His pride must have been trampled.

       "I can't. I haven't eaten yet."

       "That's not my problem miss."

       "Sehun-ah, I told her to eat dinner with us." Chanyeol to the rescue!

        "Hyung? Are you serious?" Hyung? Ahh... so Chanyeol is older than Sehun. I'll call him oppa then.

         "Dinner's ready!" D.O. called us from the kitchen.

         "Let's go Chanyeol oppa. I'm hungry." Sehun was left there. Sorry Sehun, I just can't resist food's gravity. Keke~

 

 


SHORT UPDATE. Hi Guys! It's already Chapter 7. Yi Joon is now in EXO's dorm. Do you want her to meet Luhan? Hehe. I have the 'writer's block' atm and I'm still thinking of scenes. The next chapters might also be short ones. I need more inspiration!!! I need a ticket to Korea. I'm open for gifts :D Hehe... 

STAY TUNED for more updates! I might get in the mood later and have another update ;) 

 

annyeong for now~

D.O.'s OH YEAH!!!  \mm/

tumblr_m3rgnyPB5x1r56bq6o2_250.gif

(c) the wind blows for Sehun's pic ^-^