ALMOST

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

YOUR POV:

              Did I just do that? Where did I get the courage to be that cold to Luhan?  I felt myself shaking. I'm not used to talking to Luhan that way. Just then...

              "Yi-Joon-ssi!" Sehun was following me.  I stopped walking. "Yi Joon-ssi"

             "Yeh?"

              "About your promise."

             "Ahhh. Yeh. Don't worry. I'll still cook for you. Tomorrow maybe."

             "Mm..."

             "Do you have anything else to say?"

             "Nothing." Tsk. So he followed me all the way from the third floor to the lobby just to make sure I keep my promise of making him food?

             "'ll go ahead then."

             "Ah wait..."

             "Wae?"

             "Nevermind." Sehun sure is a weird boy. I didn't wait for him to call me again and tell me it' nothing. I went to Mr. Sooman to excuse myself from the buffet. I guess I drained out my energy. I went to tell Gikwang oppa about my work.

 

Luhan's POV:

               The buffet was served. Yi Joon came to my mind right away so I looked for her. I still couldn't believe she was that cold. I mean, I don't expect her to act like she hadn't been hurt because I know she is. I just don't want to have this knd of relationship with her- pretending like we don't know/ we have just known each other.

               "Uhhmm... excuse me hyung, have you seen Yi Joon?" I asked one of the staff.

               "Yi Joon? I saw her go home a while ago. She told Mr. Sooman she was tired and could not join us for the buffet."

               "Yeh? Ah... Kamsa Hamnida."

               I guess she doesn't want to talk to me today. Yi Joon-ah.

 

YOUR POV:

             Why Luhan? WHy do you stll want to talk to me? WHy do you stll want me as your friend? I thought you've left me for good. I thought you didn't want me anymore? I thought you wanted me to forget about you?

             How on earth will I do that if you always show yourself up? How will I stop my heart from loving you if you always make my heart go beating like crazy whenever I see you? No Luhan, I don't think  I can ever move on. Not now that we're workng on the same company... Not now that I get to see you everyday...

 

THE NEXT DAY THE NEXT DAY THE NEXT DAY THE NEXT DAY THE NEXT DAY THE NEXT DAY THE NEXT DAY THE NEXT DAY

 

Your POV:

             "Ahh! MY eyes!"  I saw my reflection in the mirror. My eyes were swollen. THe price you get for crying overnight. When I went out of the room, Gi kwang oppa was already infront of my door, waiting.

           "Where have you been yesterday Lee Yi Joon?" OH NO. "I told you not to go out of the house right? What would I ever do if you got into an accident? Did you remember the package? There are people who want to do harm to you Yi Joon! They've threatened you like that already. Who knows what else they can do to you?"

           "Uhmmm oppa, I'm still here, alive." I did some jumping jacks, and stopped. Oppa continued his sermon.

           "Still! I told you not to go out!! What if you were followed by those crazy fans on your way to... Where did you go yesterday?"

           "I went to my interview. Oppa, I wasn't followed by fans okay? I got there safely and had my interview.  I was even accepted ^_^

          "J... jinja-yo?" His tone was more calm now.

          "Yeh oppa. I'll be working in SM Entertainment from now on."

          "Now as in today?"

          "Yeh oppa. I'm already late for my first day..."

          "Why didn't you tell me? Go! Take a bath and wear your best dress. I'll just go and change."

          "Whoah whoah whoah! Chillax oppa! Why are you changing too?"

          "Ofcourse I'm coming with you!"

         "WHat?"

          "Or do you want to stay and be kicked out for not going on your first day?"

          "Ofcourse oppa. Oppa is coming with me." We both laughed. My oppa maybe very strict when it comes to me but he is very supportive in all that I do. He was even a minute late for a shoot just because he attended my graduation. I will be forever grateful for having an oppa like him.

          After changing, we headed to SM. "Oppa, aren't you feelng awkward? You're going to SM but you're from CUBE."

         "Ani, not at all. I have friends there. Why would I feel awkward? How about you? Aren't you nervous?"

          "Mmm... A little. Ah, BTW oppa, my boss told me that employees are to stay inside SM."

          "Are you going to leave oppa already?"

         "I... have no choice." I looked at him. He seems not happy about it.

         "Don't you like oppa's company anymore?"

         ""It's not like that. We are actually required and it's necessary for us employees."

         "I guess I have no choice then."

         "Really oppa? Omo! Let me hug you!"

         "Aish... stop acting like a kid. We're in a public place. What would people think about B2St's Gikwang?"

         "Pssh..."  I pouted.

        "Why don't you just cook for me later?" Oh no.

       "Can I do it another time? I have to go somewhere later. Don't worry, I still have a few days before I move out. I'll still be able to cook for you and the other B2ST oppas."

       "Promise?"

       "Promise."

      "Okay. Oh, we're here." Gikwang oppa accompanied me to the door and said goodbye. I walked in and cheered myself.

      "FIGHTING!"

      "Annyeong Haseyo!"

      "Gosh Sehun-ssi, you scared me!"

      "Annyeong!" He greeted me again.

     "Why are you here? Were you waiting for me?"

      "Yeh."

      "Hup! Omo! Are you interested in me?"

      "Huh! Interested your face. SM sonbaegnim told me to accompany you today."

       "Uhmm... excuse me?"

      "Here, your schedule. It's EXO's schedule actually. You'll be with us for the day." He was actually smiling.

      "Shooting. Fansign. Practice?"

      "Yes Yi Joon-ssi. TOday, you'll be EXO's coordi."

 

 


UPDATE!  Stay tuned for the next chapters. 

Welcome new readers! Here's for you all:

 

tumblr_m4ikvhAG3k1rusca1o1_500.gif

 

 

finally have my poster! (c) to paul