DOCTORS?

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

Sehun's POV:

             It has been 24 hours since Yi Joon was transferred to the intensive care unit of the hospital. She still hasn't waken up yet and Luhan hyung hasn't left Yi Joon ever since. I stayed with him through out. I always tell him to eat already but he won't listen to me. He was either standing near the glass door watching Yi Joon outside or sitting in the bench near the ICU.

            I tried to talk to him once...

           "Why don't you eat first hyung? Yi Joon will be fine."

          "I...don't know what to do if I ever lose Yi Joon again."

           Again?

         "I tried my best to forget about her when I broke up with her."

         "Wait hyung, you mean she was your girlfriend?"

         "Yes. She's the 2-year girlfriend I was talking about."

         Everything started to fit in like a puzzle. It all played in a flashback. THe bar incident, Yi Joon babbling about Luhan hyung, Yi Joon crying during the video call and her, insisting her ex boyfriend's name was LUhan. SO she really is hyung's ex girlfriend.

        "Why did you break up with her hyung?"

        "My father told me about someone whom he want me to marry. He said our marriage has long been planned before we were born. I told him I was against it and that I had a girlfriend. I loved Yi Joon, how can I marry someone I haven't even met? Ofcourse I said no. My father was persistent so I came to the decision of breaking up with Yi Joon. I told him I'd rather break up with Yi Joon and be an idol than be married to someone I do not love."

         I didn't know hyung had another reason for breaking up with his girlfriend. I thought he chose his career over the woman he loved.

       "Gwaenchanayo hyung. Yi Joon will surely be fine."

 

Luhan's POV:

             I was awakened by Sehun. I must've slept in the bench again.

             "Hyung, here, I brought you food."

             "Is Yi Joon awake already?"

             Sehun shook his head which meant Yi Joon was still asleep. The doctor told us she was not in a coma, she was just unconscious and could wake up anytime.

            I stood up and looked  at Yi Joon who was lying in one of the beds in the intensive care unit. It has been 3 days since the accident.

            "Hyung why don't you go home for today and take a proper rest? I'll call you when Yi Joon wakes up."

            "No Sehun, My body's perfectly fine. I have to be here when Yi Joon wakes up." Sehun was convinced about me wanting to be here until Yi Joon wakes up, but he wasn't in the case of my body. I was starting to feel a little dizzy. I wasn't able to get  proper sleep for the  past 3 days. But it was alright. I can endure it for YI Joon.

           I went back to looking at Yi Joon. I was looking at her when I noticed her hand move. Her head followed.

          "Sehun-ah, she's moving! Yi Joon's awake! Call the doctor!"

          Sehun went running to Yi Joon's doctor. In a minute, the doctor went in and attended to YI Joon's needs. We were just outside watching. After a moment, the doctor  went out and told us.

           "She's gained consciousness already. Her vitals were stable. Her bruises and the stitch in his head would heal soon. She will be transfered to a private room tomorrow if her condition gets better today. You can go see her now."

           Both Sehun and I were very happy about the news. We had smiles when we entered the room. 

          Yi Joon was looking at an apparatus on top of her side table. She noticed us entering the room.

          "YI Joon-ah." I can't help it. My voice was shaking and I could feel tears building up in my eyes. Sehun was kinda teary too. Yi Joon faced us and answered.

         "Yes? Doctor, did you forget something?"

 

 


UPDATE :D

This is to thank my new subscribers and my ever loyal readers.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and watch out for the upcoming ones ^___^

 

BABO SEHUN for you guys. 

tumblr_m4r363Azb81qkfudso1_250.gif

 

lol XD he was about to say we are one but then realized it was already 'thank you' time :D

 

@bluesujulove15

@SmirKariseuma

@Kyumin_16

@Exolover4ever

 @BANAlovesB1A4

  _you guys just wait. He'll come. Definitely. But I can't say soon. Anyway, he'll really come. ^_^ THANK YOU GUYS!