Chapter 1: The Meeting

A CHANCY MOONSTRUCK LOVE STORY (Mr. Mine VS Mr. Right)

 

Listen to this while reading: Lucky 

Your POV:

            "Uhmm... waiter, can I get another cup of chocolate milk?"

            "But ma'am, you've already had 6 cups of choco milk."

            "Are you telling me I can't order more?" I was starting to get irritated.

            "Aniya. Okay ma'am, it will be served to you shortly."

           "Aish... Jinja. Where is that Luhan?" I am inside a coffee shop. My 2 year-boyfriend, Luhan texted me earlier. He said he wants to meet me here. But it has been almost an hour since our meeting time.
           Anyway, since, he's not here yet, let me tell you about that boy. He was an exchange student from China in the University of Seoul. He decided to study in Korea. He said his dream is to be a singer ever since, but he never had the chance to show his talent to everyone. So, I was the only one who heard his songs everytime. Lucky me right?

          We met each other because of a common friend who had introduced me to him. I do not know what that boy had found in me that he asked me to be his girlfriend. Ofcourse, given the chance of being the girlfriend of a very caring, loving, over-protective, beautiful (yes he is) and very handsome boy  like my Luhan, I said yes. I mean, he has all the qualities I am looking for in a man, plus, he said he loves me so, why not? Ofcourse I love him too. We wouldn't last 2 years if we do not love each other right? He knows...

          * The door chimes of the cafe sounded 

           Atlast! It was Luhan. I stood up and greeted Luhan with a hug. He hugged me back, but not as tight as my hug though. Wae?

         "Mian Yi Joon-ah"

        " You're late. You. Where have you been?"

         " I... met my professor. He asked me to stop by his office. Were you waiting for me that long?" He looked worried and sorry. How can I ever get angry with this beautiful creature?

         I pouted, but immediately smiled and answered "Naah. It's okay. I had fun drinking 6 cups of chocolate milk while waiting for you anyway." :3

         Luhan smiled. "Have you eaten?"

         "Ani. I haven't eaten yet. I was drinking the wholetime. I have been to the washroom a few times already. Paegopayo."

         "Yeh, yeh. Haha" He called the waitress. "2 slices of mango pie and a slice of choco moist please."

         After awhile, our order was served.  

         The moment we started eating, the atmosphere suddenly changed. Luhan was staring at me blankly. It was as if he was examining my face. And from that, I know, Luhan wanted to tell me something. (CUT MUSIC HERE ^___^ ) 

Listen to this while reading: Suddenly

 

Luhan's POV:

        How can I ever leave this girl? Will I really break our relationship for the sake of my dream? You have already thought about this Luhan. I was watching her as she heartily ate her favorite mango pie. I need to tell her now, while I still have the courage. If I extended another minute of this, I might not be able to tell her. I breathed in, deep.

          "Yi Joon-ah"

         "Yeh?" Her beautiful face makes this a hundred times harder. You can do this Luhan. Go ahead, tell her.

         "Yi Joon-ah, you know I love you right?"

        "Why are you suddenly asking me that?"

        "Let's break up."

        She dropped her fork. She asked me to say it again. 

        "Let's break up."

        "That's not a funny joke Luhan."

       "I'm not joking. I, I need to do this."

       "But I thought you said you love me?"

       "Yes, I love you. It's just that..."

       "What? You love another woman too?"

        "Ani... I only love you."

        "Then why are you doing this?" Her tears started to run down her face. "Tell me your reason Luhan."

        "I... I can't"

                                                                                              ~Silence.-

        She was just crying now. None of us two could speak. But I have to finish this. Before I left, I told her. "Yi Joon-ah, I don't know how to explain this without hurting you. I need to do this. I'm sorry. I can not tell you the reason. Remember, I have always truly loved you and I still do." I stood up before I would break.

         "Mianhe Yi Joon-ah."

        I left the cafe. As soon as I stepped out of the cafe, I started crying. The feeling was like having a family member die. No, it was worse than it. But I can't do anything anymore . . . 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 






         "Mianhe Yi Joon-ah. Good bye."

image
 

(c) to the owner of the pic



 

I'm back everyone! This is the first chapter of my second fanfic. Thanks for dropping by! Readers and Subscribers are most appreciated. Don't forget to comment! ^ -------------- ^