Chapter 9

I'm Sorry My Love

You spent an hour and a half outside by yourself watching the couples walk around with envy.
Holding hands. Hugging. Kissing. Whispering. Touching. The intimate feeling you yearned for.
Something you’d probably never achieve again.

You sighed.  Being outside was beginning to make your heart ache. You walked back in and spied more photographers. Everyone was so glamorous. You walked around and looked at all the unique antiques scattered around. Jung In was busy talking to business leaders. You sat down at a table. Another sigh left your lips.

“What’s a pretty lady like yourself doing all alone?” You heard someone whisper in your ear. You felt shivers go down your spine. Not good ones.

You felt the person’s breath near your ear. Invading your personal space. You turned your head slightly to see the man’s face. He was very handsome. He had sharp features and plump lips. His eyes felt like they held a story.

“I’m not by myself.” You answered back. Staring at him.

“Then why are you sitting alone?” He smirked.

“I just wanted to sit alone. Why does it concern you?”

“I can’t stand when a pretty lady is by herself. Kind of like a damsel in distress.” His eyes twinkled. They kind of reminded you of Jaejoong.

You couldn’t stop looking at them. They left such a big impression on you. Maybe he could accompany you for the night as Jaejoong………… he couldn’t replace him though.

“Are you willing to accompany me then?” You asked not afraid to hear the answer no.

The man seemed shocked by your words. Before you seemed like a cold prude but now you felt slightly more open. “I shall accompany you then.” He smiled.

He took your hand and led you upstairs. Jung In saw you take the man’s hand and felt the fire burn in him. *What the hell is she doing with him?* He was clearly pissed but he knew he couldn’t take you from that man. For he had a power higher than he.

You and the mysterious man arrived at the top of the roof. It was decorated with twinkly lights and surrounded with beautiful red and white roses. It was like a fairytale come true.

“It’s beautiful…” You said in awe. By now you were at a loss for words.

“Well of course it’s beautiful! It was created for a beautiful lady like you.” He grinned at you.

You looked at him. *That was such a cheesy line but it made me feel better.* You let out a small giggle.


“So what is your name, mysterious one?” You asked trying to maintain your tone of voice.

“It is Jung Yunho. I’m the son of the Jung Cooperation.” He replied in a cool manner. “And you are Kim ~~~~~~ -sshi, slave to Kim Jung In.”

You stopped your train of thought. How did he know this? You had not told anyone except Junsu but you had just seen him previous hours ago. You turned your head shocked by his words.

“How do you know this?” You whispered. Slightly frightened now.

“Honey I know everything. You probably don’t remember me well though.”

Your mind slowly thought of all the people you had met over the years and it stopped at a certain person. Jaejoong’s best friend, the one who had set his eyes on you. Jung Yunho. Too bad he appreciated Jaejoong too much to take you away from him.

“Nice to see you again ~~~~~~.” How could he maintain himself when you were so shocked. “Don’t be so shocked. I know everything. I know how Jung In threatened you. I know how he treats you.”

“What will you do?” You whispered in a hoarse voice.

“What do you want me to do? Most importantly do you plan to tell Jaejoong? You hurt him really bad. So bad that now that I see you I don’t feel anything for you because I know he truly loves you.”

“Please, I beg of you. Don’t tell him. I don’t want him to get hurt.” You pleaded getting on your knees. You didn’t want him to get involved with Jung In.

Yunho’s eyes widened. *She still loves him this much?* He was so shocked. True love lives on forever. “Please get up.” He said while helping you get off the ground.

You sobbed a little and he pulled into a hug. “Don’t cry. Everything will get better. Junsu and I will help you along with the others.”

“Junsu told you?” You silently whispered.

“Yes he called me this morning. I purposely even got dressed for this party just to find you.” The atmosphere began to get serious.

“Don’t worry we didn’t tell Jaejoong. God knows what he’ll do if  he finds out the state you’re stuck in.”

You nodded, agreeing with his every sentence. “Can you really help me?” You silently whispered, doubting everything.

“Yes we can help. I have the some people on my side.” He winked at you.

“Wait there are more?” Questioning his ‘we.’ He nodded and pointed behind you. You turned around and 2 handsome men along with Junsu came out behind the glass door.

They all lined up in front of you. All wearing white suits looking like angels. They offered out their hands.

“We will help you ~~~~~~.” The said simultaneously.  Your heart warmed up instantly.

You smiled through your tears. *God has answered my prayers and sent me angels.*