Chapter 17

I'm Sorry My Love

Jung In stared at the night sky on his balcony with his cold, menacing eyes. The pain in his lower region was still throbbing. “ing .” He said. The wind blew and the temperature dropped. The cold had no affect on him. He was raging with anger. The fire within him was building. It was already building before but you had added fuel to it.

Jung In ran his hand through his hair and glared at the moon. He knew where you had gone. There was only one place you could return to. It was Jaejoong’s. He had planned to get you right after you ran but suddenly decided to wait. There was no fun in just taking you instantly. He wanted you to rekindle the relationship you and Jaejoong had. Then later he could rip you guys apart so you could feel the pain he had felt.

The moon shone onto the balcony revealing his demented smirk. He crossed his arms and sat planning his revenge. “Oh ~~~~~~. Be prepared to get the surprise of your life.” He whispered.

You and Jaejoong had just finished dinner. The meal was absolutely delicious and you were truly grateful that such a fine man had cooked it for you. “Thank you for the meal.” You said bowing to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong touched the back of his neck in embarrassment. “No problem, but um baby. You don’t have to bow. You make me feel like an ahjushi.” You blushed. You had forgotten that bowing wasn’t necessary in this place. You weren’t stuck in that awful stuck up, high class world anymore. You were officially home.

You helped Jaejoong with the plates. He washed while you dried. You wanted to wash but Jaejoong wouldn’t let you. “I don’t want your hands to get dirty.” He said. You lightly hit him on the back.

“Aigoo. It isn’t like I’m going to get uglier from touching it.” You said pouting. “Good point but you might get all pruned up like an old lady.” Jaejoong teased.

You shook your head in disbelief. Sometimes Jaejoong could be so immature, but that was one of the things you loved about him. The last dish was dried. You stepped back and yawned. Who knew washing dishes could be so tiring?

Jaejoong suddenly picked you up and brought you over to the couch. “Omo!” You yelped. The sudden feeling of being lifted shocked you. Jaejoong grinned. “Your still as light as a feather.” He commented.

He sat down on the couch and set you on his lap. “Um I can sit on the couch you know.” You said, glancing up at him through your bangs. He shook his head. He wrapped his arms around you and cuddled you like a teddy bear.

“I think I prefer you on my lap. You’re so warm and soft.” He murmured. You blushed. *He never fails to amaze me.* You thought. Jaejoong noticed your sudden blank face. He took your arms and wrapped them around him. You stared at him. “I think it’s only fair if you wrap your arms around me.” He pouted.

“It’s not fair if you’re the only  one getting all the attention.” You smiled and squeezed him tightly. Jaejoong groaned and you giggled. He pinched your cheeks. “Owwww!” You pouted.

Jaejoong smirked. “Payback for the squeeze.” You and Jaejoong continued teasing each other until you dozed off in his lap. He gazed down at your sleeping face. *So angelic.* He thought. He caressed your cheek and felt a zap of electricity.

After years of loving each other, you still made him feel this way. Jaejoong leaned over and gently placed a kiss on your forehead, nose, cheek and lastly your lips.

A tear escaped his eye and fell on your cheek. They weren’t tears of sadness but tears of joy. You had returned and he was overjoyed. He wiped the tear off your cheek.

“You do not know how happy I am.” He whispered.

Jaejoong picked you up bridal style and carried you to the bedroom, gently placing you on the bed. He tucked you in and glanced at the time. It was midnight. *Where are the guys?* He thought. They had promised him they would be over but they never showed up. He sighed. It was a shame they didn’t come but he was also glad because he got to spend a lot of time with you.

Jaejoong’s phone vibrated. A text from Yoochun came in. “Hey hyung we can’t come over tonight. Something came up. We promise we’ll be over next time. Don’t worry we’ll bring lots of beer.” Jaejoong shook his head. How typical of them to have something come up.

Jaejoong walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. He dried his hair and dressed into a pair of pajamas, then hopped into bed next to you. With you in the bed it didn’t feel that cold and empty anymore. The memories were slowly coming back to him.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close. You snuggled closer into his chest. Your legs intertwined with his. He curled a piece of hair behind your ear.

Jaejoong gazed at you with gentle eyes. “Saranghae, ~~~~~~. Please stay with me forever.” He whispered. Like you were answering his question you unconsciously wrapped your arms around Jaejoong. “Mmmmm. Saranghae.” You sleepily mumbled.



 


This chapter is unedited! Please bear with the mistakes >.< Thank you to my subscribers for keeping this story alive ^^