Chapter 15

I'm Sorry My Love

“~~~~~~.” He whispered.

You froze. Jaejoong grasped your hand, making sure you wouldn‘t run. At his sudden strength you gasped. He was awake and he was positive this was you. You tried to pull away but Jaejoong tightened his grasp. He sat up. From the corner of your eye you could make out his features. The sharp eyes, plump pink lips and a wave of brown hair. A rush of tears came out of you. Why out of all days in the year he had to see you on the worst day of your life?

“Why are you trying to run?” He whispered. Right now his heart felt relief that you were here but part of it was scared that you didn’t recognize him. You tried to pry his hand away from yours. You couldn’t face him right now. With all your strength you pried his hand away but every time he would just grip it tighter.

You decided to get up. Maybe that would make him let go. The tears continued falling but Jaejoong couldn’t spot them. You got up onto your feet with Jaejoong still holding your hand. Jaejoong’s eyes widened and his heart began to throb. *NO! She can’t leave! I’ll die.* A tear fell from his eye and he pulled you right back down onto his lap.
 
You struggled to get back up. Your heart couldn’t take this much anymore. It was going to explode any moment now if Jaejoong did anything else. You were probably going to give in and just admit everything right there. Jaejoong wrapped his strong arms your waist and pulled you close to him. His laid his head onto your shoulder into your neck. You could smell his clean cut scent that you missed so much.

Jaejoong hugged you tighter and made sure you could feel his heart beat. He wanted you to be able to feel how much his heart had ached for you. How much he loved you.

“Please don’t go, ~~~~~~!” He sobbed. “Please don’t leave me again. I’ll die.”

Your heart was throbbing like crazy. A tear fell down your cheek and onto Jaejoong. *Why is she crying?* He thought. *Why would she cry if she left me?* This baffled him. He pulled away and looked you straight in the eyes.

A hand reached up to your face and wiped away the tears. “Why are you crying?” Jaejoong asked. “Why would you cry if you left me and said you didn’t love me?” He needed an answer now.

“I’m sorry!” You sobbed. “I’m so sorry!”

This should have never happened. None of this would have happened if you never met Jung In. Jaejoong caressed your face. There was something obviously up with you. Right now he cared more about your problem. He could tell by your actions that it was big.

“Baby girl, what’s wrong? You can tell me.” Jaejoong whispered.

You continued sobbing, not wanting to give in. He pulled you into a hug and didn’t let you go. You sat on Jaejoong’s lap and sobbed. He ran his fingers through your hair and patted your back. “Shush, don’t cry.”

An hour passed and by now you were out of tears. “Are you okay now?” Jaejoong whispered. You nodded. You unwrapped Jaejoong’s arms that were around your waist and got up. He followed you and got up also.

“I should go. I shouldn’t be here.” You whispered. You didn’t want to leave Jaejoong’s side but you also didn’t want Jung In to catch you with him. He would definitely kill him this time. That scared you. Jaejoong’s eyes widened in alarm.

“NO!” He yelled. “Don’t leave. I finally see you for the first time and now you leave?!!” Your heart throbbed again. It had been like that all night. “Please just stay with me.” He pleaded. You thought for a second. Should you stay with him or should you call Yunho for help? *What should I do?* This was such a hard choice. Should you follow your heart or should you go with your mind?

You decided to follow your heart. Staying one night with Jaejoong wouldn’t be so bad. You could always leave in the morning and staying with Yunho would be awkward. You decided to take the chance God had given you even if you were in such a state.

You looked over at Jaejoong who still had a tight grip on your hand. “Can I stay with you for the night? I have no where to go.” You whispered. Jaejoong stared at you in shock. He couldn’t believe you had agreed.

“Yes!” He yelled out. “You can stay forever!” He pulled you into a bear hug. You slightly smiled as your head hit his chest. The feeling was coming back to you. The feeling you missed so much. The love that you yearned from. You felt warm, cared for and free like a bird. It was like you had been released.

“Thank you…” You whispered to Jaejoong. “I’ve missed you.”