Chapter 20

I'm Sorry My Love

I finally posted. Most of you are probably thinking, "FINALLY! THIS CHICK HAS POSTED SOMETHING! IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH! >:( " lol~my mind at work. The truth of why I haven't been posting is because my hard drive crashed and I lost everything, which means I lost my chapters 1-25.  Mianhae! I promise I'll update weekly now! (If I break the promise you guys may spam my home page :P I will allow it!) ENJOY!


Jaejoong’s tears began to fall but anger began to build. “WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!?” He screamed. “WHY WOULD YOU ING LIE TO ME!?!”

His tears continuously fell. You were ripping his heart piece by piece......again. You stood there sneering at Jaejoong. "I lied to you because I thought I could benefit from you. You got blinded by love as they would say."

Jaejoong screamed. He was angry. He was betrayed. He felt dead. "I thought we had a mutual connection but I was wrong. I was blinded by your lies this whole time."

"I'm glad you have finally realized it."

“I don’t believe!”

“It doesn’t matter!” You sneered. “You were just my toy. I wanted to try something new and you were the perfect test object, but from dating you I learned I could find someone better. Someone who is brilliant!”

Jaejoong calmed down a little, but it didn’t help. “Baby girl…..” He reached out for you. Only to cause you to flinch in disgust.

“Get your filthy hand away from me! I found a better man for myself. He’s rich and he has power. Something you could never have!”

“I CAN CHANGE!” Jaejoong screamed, not caring about the attention he was getting from the people passing by. “I NEED YOU, ~~~~~~! Please don’t leave…”

You gave another look of disgust. *I can’t believe I dated a man like this.* You thought. *What a chick!* Suddenly a voice came from the crowd. “~~~~~~!” It called. You whipped your head around and saw your man walking to you. Jaejoong lifted up his head and saw you grinning from ear to ear like what you used to do whenever you saw him. He whipped his head around in the opposite direction to see a man coming towards you.

“Baby!” The man said, taking you into his arms and lightly kissing you on the forehead. “Have you broken up with him yet?” He whispered in your ear.

“Not yet.” You said back to him. “He’s too clingy. Do you think you could do it for me? Pretty please!”

Jaejoong interrupted your sweet talk and he exchanged dirty looks with your man. “Baby girl, who’s this?” He asked.

You scoffed. “I’m not your ‘baby girl’ anymore. And this is Jung In, my new boyfriend.” You hid behind Jung In.

Jung In stuck out his hand. “Nice to meet you.” He said. “Nice to meet you too.” Said Jaejoong but instead of shaking his hand he punched Jung In in the face. “This is how I greet the ing bastard who stole my girlfriend!”

You screamed and ran over to Jung In. You touched his cut, and glared up at Jaejoong. “WHY DON”T YOU UNDERSTAND! JUST GET THE OUT OF MY LIFE! I DON”T LOVE YOU! I HATE YOU!”

Jaejoong looked away in pain and anger. His girl was protecting another man and the pain in his heart wouldn’t go away. The words ‘I hate you’ had pierced his heart like a dagger. What was the point of living anymore without you?

You helped Jung In up and took his hand. “Let’s go.” You quietly said.

Jung In shook his head in anger. “No…” He growled. He walked up to Jaejoong, who was spacing out and punched him in the nose. “Stay the away from my girl.” He yelled. Jaejoong just stood there motionless. No pain could beat the one he had received from you.

You walked up to Jung In and pulled him away from Jaejoong. “Let’s just leave. What’s the point of even explaining to this peace of crap.”

The both of you turned around and began walking. Jaejoong snapped out of his thoughts. With tears in his eyes he ran up and grabbed your arm, pulling you away from Jung In. You tried to break from his grip, but he was too strong. “LET GO!” You yelped.

“No.” He menacingly said. “You will stay with me.” Jung In pulled you back and provided another blow to Jaejoong’s face. “I will not tell you this again. Stay. Away.” Jung In picked you up bridal style and carried you to the limo that had just arrived.

Jaejoong watched as you left. “Please come back…” He screamed.

“I hate you.” You whispered, loud enough for only Jaejoong, Jung In and you to hear.

Jaejoong woke up in a cold sweat. He felt around to see if you were still by his side. You weren’t there. He whipped off his blanket and looked around. His heart was thumping rapidly and he kept on biting his bottom lip. “~~~~~~~?” He whispered into the dark. *Please let this be a nightmare.*

When he heard no answer he began to break out into tears.

You walked into the dark room with a glass of water. You had gotten really thirsty. All of a sudden you heard a muffled cry. You began to get worried. Setting down the glass quietly, you walked over to the bed next to Jaejoong. You pulled him into your arms.

“Jaejoong, are you alright?” You whispered, caressing his hair. Jaejoong felt the arms around him. “~~~~~~? Is that really you?” His eyes were blurred and he couldn’t see your outline. “Yes.” You sweetly said.

“Why are you crying?”

“I had a dream. A nightmare. I dreamt you left with a man named Jung In.” You froze. *Jung In…*
Jaejoong continued on not noticing your sudden change in motion. “It started out so nicely. We went out on a date. You suddenly changed though. I was so scared it was true. It felt so real. Even now I feel the pain. I’m so happy you didn’t really leave. I know this sounds possessive but I will make sure you never leave me. We are soul mates. Saranghae ~~~~~..”

You heart fluttered. You were so happy that Jaejoong acknowledged you guys as soul mates. You pulled away from Jaejoong. His eyes widened. “Mianhae!” He nervously jumped. “I didn’t mean to shock you. I just wanted you to know.”

You lightly smiled. Even though Jaejoong couldn’t see it he could somehow sense it. You shook your head and got up leaning over in front of Jaejoong so you were both eye to eye. “Saranghae, Kim Jaejoong. I will never leave you ever again.” You leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

Jaejoong’s eyes widened because of the bold move you had made. He responded to the kiss and dominated your mouth. The kiss started out sweet but Jaejoong began to get hungry. You gasped as he bit your bottom lip, slipping his tongue in. This felt like a brand new kiss to you. It was exciting.

Jaejoong pushed your back onto the bed and held himself up on his forearms, careful not to crush your fragile body. He tore off his shirt revealing his honey abs.

After about 10 minutes of kissing you felt that Jaejoong wanted to go even further. You lightly pushed on his stomach. “Jaejoong I don’t think I’m ready tonight.” You gasped, out breath. “Can you just hold me tonight?”

Jaejoong complied to your wish. Even though his body wanted to go further. *Damn hormones.* He cursed in his mind. He wrapped his arms around you and you both fell asleep.

In your sleep you silently whispered, “Forever….”

 

 

 


I just love it when he swipes his bottom lip! >.<