Chapter 19

I'm Sorry My Love

Mianhe for taking so long to update >.< I had a busy schedule! Enjoy!


A week went by and there was no sign of Jung In or his men looking for you. It was very odd and made you a little nervous and uncomfortable. Did you make a safe choice to stay next to Jaejoong’s side?

As days gradually went by the nervous feeling you had disappeared. Nothing seemed to bother you, and Jaejoong stood by your side at all times making sure you were safe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------


You and Jaejoong walked down the street hand in hand. The door up ahead dinged and you looked up. Your eyes widened as you saw the store sign. You began to grin widely. Jaejoong continued walking with you until he felt you stop in front of the shop. He looked down at you. “Why did you stop babe?” He asked.

You looked up at him with bambi eyes, the ones that you knew he couldn’t resist. “Jaejoong~ah can we get ice cream.” You pointed into the shop. You bit your bottom lip. *I really hope he says yes~wait haha he will say yes!* You had to put on the cute act when it came to ice cream.

Jaejoong looked at you then the ice cream shop. He paused and stared back into your eyes. Leaning over close to your ear he whispered, “Hmmm I don’t think so.” You blushed at the closeness but when you heard his answer you stood there in shock. *Did he just say no to me!* Your eyes bugged out. This was the first no you had ever heard from Jaejoong. Did he gain a resistance while you were gone?

“Why?” You whined.

“Because I said no.” He simply said back to you. “Now let’s go.” He began pulling you away from the ice cream shop. Your eyes got teary, not because you couldn’t get ice cream but by the fact that Jaejoong must not find you cute anymore more.

Sniffling noises could be heard from you and it began to worry Jaejoong. He only did that to tease you  little, not make you start crying. He wanted to see you pout because he loved your pouting face. You continued sniffling, with Jaejoong’s hand still wrapped around yours. The sad nosises you were making were starting to make Jaejoong’s heart feel guilty. It felt like a part of him had torn off because of the bad deed he did.

Not being able to take it anymore, he whipped around and pulled you in a hug. Your eyes widened in shock. He began caressing your hair. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to tease you this far. It was my mistake. Please forgive me.” He pleaded. He squeezed you tightly.

The crowd around you guys began to look. They envied the love that you were receiving. You pulled away from Jaejoong and took a step back from him. Jaejoong’s heart stopped for a second. *Is she running from me?* His mind was in chaos now. He reached out and grabbed your hand. You took another step back.

The mood was slowly beginning to change and darkness began to surround the both of you.

“~~~~~~, what are you doing? Stop fooling around.” He said. He reached out and tried grabbing you again. He looked up in your eyes hoping to find an answer. You stepped back even further this time. You shook your head and turned around.

You couldn’t face Jaejoong. His heart began to beat rapidly and not in a good way. “Turn around.” He commanded, not able to take the joke any longer. “This isn’t funny.”

He waited for you to say something, hoping that you were just playing with him. If you were then he would have to admit it was a really good joke. Your voice started out in a whisper. “I’m sorry Jaejoong, I don’t think I can do this anymore. It’s too hard. I feel like everything has changed.”

Jaejoong’s heart fell. The truth he was hearing was beginning to kill him slowly. Deying the truth that he was told he walked up and wrapped his arms around you. “Good joke babe! I can’t believe I fell for it.” He let out a light, but weary laugh.

You turned around and faced him with anger in your eyes. “Why don’t you get it Jaejoong. I’m not in love with you anymore. To tell you the truth the day I broke up with you, I was so happy. Those tears you saw were fake. I can’t believe you fell for it.” You let out a menacing laugh. “Now that was a joke.”

His eyes widened and he clutched his chest in pain. “Stop lying. You said you loved me.” He yelled out.

“It was all an act. I never loved you. I just wanted to experience something new, but you were too clingy to let go. The day I met you at the park was the unluckiest day in my life. I couldn’t believe I had to see you again, but since I needed a place to stay, I put on another act.”

Jaejoong’s tears began to fall but anger began to build. “WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!?” He screamed. “WHY WOULD YOU ING LIE TO ME!?!”