Chapter 6

I'm Sorry My Love

You hesitated……
*Can I tell him what happened? Can I trust him? Will he tell Jaejoong?*
You bit your bottom lip.

You didn’t know whether to trust Junsu or not.
He is Jaejoong’s friend, but you needed someone to help you get out of this mess.
Another day with Jung In could put you through misery and then suicide.

You didn’t want to break down again.
*I’ll trust him.* You thought. You looked into space and decided to start.


“I’ll tell you why this all happened. Are you willing to listen?”


You looked at him and he gave you a caring look. You haven’t seen that kind of face in what seemed forever. It wasn’t pity but absolute care.  Junsu nodded.

You slowly took in a deep breath and started your story.


“Six months ago, I met Jung In. He seemed like such a nice guy. He was interested in the arts so we could easily talk to one another. I guess the more we got to know each other the more he began to fancy me.”


You looked down at your hands.

“He ended up asking me out a few days later. I denied him because I had Jaejoong. He knew I was going out with him, but I guess he couldn’t accept the fact. Jung In began to slowly get jealous of Jaejoong because he had me. I was the one thing he couldn’t get his hands on.”

Junsu interrupted you in mid thought. “So are you saying this was all out of pure jealousy?”


You could tell he was getting irritated with Jung In already and he didn’t even know him.
You slowly nodded.

“One day he came up to me and threatened to harm my family and kill Jaejoong. At first I thought he was kidding and ignored his threat. Soon enough thought, I could see the abrupt changes in my life. My family was beginning to have troubles. I began to get scared and couldn’t risk anyone else to get hurt.”
Your heart began to clench as you continued on. This was more painful then you thought.

“I agreed to go with Jung In but I begged to have one more day with Jaejoong. That was the day I broke up with him. I couldn’t let some person kill him. I loved him too much to let that happen. When I broke up with him my heart hurt so much. Do you know how hard it was for me?”


Tears slowly began to fall. Junsu got you a tissue and you blew your nose.

“I can see how hard it is for you, honey. Now don’t cry anymore.”
You smiled. A stranger can be so kind sometimes.

“I thought Jaejoong would move on without me but I guess I was wrong. I still love him so much.”
You whispered out the last words. You clutched your heart as it tightened some more.

“BANG!” A noise came from outside of the room.


“Is Miss ~~~~~~ -sshi done yet? We need to get her into a dress!” You heard the maid complain.
Junsu sighed. *That maid is such a !* He thought.

He looked at you and realized he hadn’t done anything to your hair yet. They had spent too much time talking. “CRAP!” You heard Junsu say.

“I haven’t done anything to your hair yet.”


He began to freak out. You giggled at his funny reaction. You covered you mouth as you heard what came out of your mouth. Junus also stopped in his tracks. That was the first time you had laughed in a long time.

Junsu smiled. Without any hesitation he began to style your hair. Thank God he was quick.
In less that 10 minutes he had washed your hair and put it up in a sleek up do.


“Finished!” You heard him say. You opened your eyes and looked at yourself in the mirror.
*I look beautiful.* You thought. *I wonder if Jaejoong would like it?*


“You look beautiful. I‘m sure Jaejoong would have loved it if he saw it.” You heard Junsu say. It was as if he read your thoughts.


“Thank you.” You said. You bowed at him and bid him farewell.


As you left you turned around and mouthed to Junsu, “Please don’t tell Jaejoong.”
Junsu nodded and went back in.

Will he really keep his promise……?