Chapter 29

I'm Sorry My Love

 

"Sleep tight ~~~~~." Were the last words you heard before you fell unconscious. Your brain stopped working and you felt nothing.

 

"Jaejoong…." You murmured.

 

________________________________

 

Jaejoong checked his watch and saw that it was 9PM. *I should probably go back home now. Baby girl, is probably missing me.* He got up from the couch and announced he was leaving.

 

"Sorry noona, but I have to go home now. I love nephew a lot but my baby girl is at home alone and I love her even more." He grinned.

 

His sister rolled her eyes. "Araso, araso. Go back home. Tell ~~~~~~ -sshi to come and visit me next time."

 

Jaejoong saluted his sister. "Will do m'am!" His baby nephew giggled. "Bye!" He put on his shoes and exited the home.

 

While walking to the nearest bus station he spied a nearby cake shop. "Baby girl, would probably want some strawberry shortcake. I'll go get her some." He muttered to himself. He made a quick turn and entered the shop.

 

"Hello! Welcome to Heaven's Bakery. How may I help you today?" A little old lady asked. 

 

Jaejoong smiled at her. "Can I get a strawberry shortcake?"

 

"Okay. Please hold on a second." Jaejoong watched as the old lady, placed a strawberry shortcake into a white box and tied it off with a red bow.

 

"Anything else today?" Jaejoong shook his head. "That'll be $20, please." Jaejoong handed her a bill which she deposited into the cash register.

 

"Is the cake for someone special?" The old lady asked.

 

"It's for my girlfriend." Jaejoong smiled, taking the box.

 

"Well she's very lucky to have a nice man like you."

 

Jaejoong grinned. "I know." He said, while leaving the shop.

 

 

________________________________

 

Jaejoong arrived at the apartment complex and made his way to the door. He put in the key and opened the door to see a dark home. "Baby girl? Where are you?"

He took off his shoes and walked in, turning on the light. 

 

His eyes widened at the sight. The whole apartment was wrecked even worse than before. He dropped the cake and ran into the living room.

 

Vases laid shattered on the ground. 

 

Tables were turned over, with the legs broken.

 

The picture frames were thrown on the ground.

 

And lastly the thing that caught his eye was the door to the bedroom. It looked like someone had forced their way in. Jaejoong's heart dropped to the ground.

 

*~~~~~~~, please be here.* He mentally pleaded. *Please let her be okay.* He ran to the bedroom door and looked at the sight before him. The bed was ruined and the sheets were strewn everywhere. It looked like there had been a struggle. 

 

He walked over to the bed and saw a mark of blood on the sheets. His heart began throbbing. "~~~~~~….." He whispered. "Where are you?" 

Jaejoong slightly turned his head to the left and saw a polaroid. "This isn't mine…" He picked it up and stared at it. It was a picture of you, unconscious on the bed in just your underwear with a hand reaching towards your . 

Jaejoong's blood boiled with anger. "ING BASTARD!" He yelled. "ING BASTARD TOOK HER!" He took the photo and crumpled it in his hand.

 

The man who had kidnapped was going to die in his hands. He punched the wall, leaving a hole in it. He didn't feel any physical pain but he felt the throbbing pain of you not by his side.

 

"I will find you." He whispered. "I'll find you, ~~~~~~."