Chapter 21

I'm Sorry My Love

The next morning you woke up with Jaejoong’s arms tightly wrapped around you. You gazed at his sleeping face. You wondered if you had a baby would he look like Jaejoong. You could picture it right now. You and Jaejoong sleeping together on the bed with your baby boy in between the both of you. You smiled at the thought.

The sun shined onto Jaejoong’s face and his face scrunched up. You giggled and covered his eyes to block the light. Jaejoong smiled in peace. He was already awake but pretended to be asleep. *Playing a game right now wouldn’t be that bad right now.* He thought. Mischievously he continued to sleep as you covered his eyes.

After 10 minutes, you pushed on Jaejoong’s chest, to go to the bathroom. His grasp was still tight around you. You poked his cheeks. “Jaejoong, let go of me.” You pouted. Jaejoong smirked. Looking at his face you saw his lips move. “Yah! Kim Jaejoong were you awake this whole time!?”

Jaejoong didn’t budge. *Fine two can play this game!* You  lifted your hand towards his forehead and prepared yourself to flick him. Just as you were about to flick his forehead, Jaejoong flipped you on your back, grabbed your hands and pinned them above your head.

He gazed down at you. “Guess I won.” He gave you his famous smile that made girls swoon over him. You gave him another pout. “That isn’t fair!” You whined.

“I’m sorry baby girl.” He said. “Here I’ll give you an apology.” Jaejoong leaned down supporting himself with his arms and kissed you on the lips. It wasn’t like last night’s intense kiss. This time it was like one of those sweet morning kisses. *Maybe we should have a kissing limit.* You thought. *We kiss a lot.*

Jaejoong slipped in his tongue as you were deep in thought. You snapped back to reality as you felt his tongue wrestling with your’s. His eyes were closed and he was very deep in the kiss. You pushed him away.

“It’s too early to get one of those deep kisses. Maybe another time.” You panted. Jaejoong nodded. You could tell he felt dejected. “Ok.” he pouted.

You got up and gracefully walked to the bathroom. Jaejoong watched as you did.

He really wanted to go further because you left him hanging last night too, but he wasn’t going to rush you. If he could wait 6 months for you then he could last forever without . Being without you was harder. *I can do it.* He thought.

The moment you went into the bathroom you looked in the mirror. Your face was flushed and your lips were swollen. “Kim Jaejoong.” You scowled. “Your intense kissing is making my lips swollen.” You blew are out of your cheeks.

Jaejoong sat on the bed, as he waited for you to come out. He had nothing planned for today. He scrolled through his phone and looked for places to go. Finding nothing he ran his fingers through his hair. “Urgh! No place to go! I want to do something with her!” He murmured. An idea popped up in his mind. *I got it!*

Yunho sat at his desk as he heard his phone ring. He reached over and grabbed it looking at the caller ID. ‘Jaejoong’ it said. He flipped it open and answered.

“Hey Jaejoong, what’s up?” Yunho asked. He thought that he’d hear Jaejoong’s sad voice since it had been a week since he heard Junsu’s so called girlfriend, but instead he heard a delighted young boy.

“Hey Yunho. Do you think you could come over at 8 tonight for a party?” Yunho’s eyes widened. *Is he serious?* He thought.

“Um are you sure?” Yunho asked unsure if he was hearing correctly. “Are you okay? You aren’t depressed anymore?”

Jaejoong laughed. “Yeah. I’m actually really happy now. So do you think you can come?”

“Yeah, sure.” Yunho was still doubtful that after a week Jaejoong could get back up on his feet again. And on top of that throw a party. *This is getting weird.*

“Great! Call the rest of the guys and tell them to come over too!” Jaejoong said. “Remember 8p.m. sharp. Oh and if you can bring a bottle of champagne?”

“Yes, I’ll bring a bottle over.”

“Ok bye!” Jaejoong hung up the phone. Yunho stared at the phone in his hand in disbelief. “Wow that was strange but I’m glad he’s back to the same old Kim Jaejoong.” He grinned.

Just as Jaejoong hung up you came out of the bathroom, wiping your hair. “Who were you talking to?” You asked curiously.

“Nobody.” Jaejoong quickly said. “Just my omma. She told us to go and visit her when we have them time. I’m going to the bathroom now.” You raised an eyebrow.

“He has something up his sleeve.” You giggled.