Chapter 10

I'm Sorry My Love

You smiled through your tears. *God has answered my prayers and sent me angels.*

“Are you really here to help me?” You asked.

“Yes we are!” Junsu squeaked out. A picture of a dolphin popped in your head.  Strange but true. *How come I’ve never pictured that before?* You asked yourself.

A voice interrupted your thoughts. “Our goal is to help you and Jaejoong get back together without Jung In and Jaejoong knowing. If Jaejoong knew he‘d kill the bastard.” Said Yunho. “I know Jung In. He’s one cruel bastard who thinks he can get anything. He’s so ing wrong.”

You gasped at Yunho’s language. He didn’t seem like the type to swear. The rest of them seemed pretty calm about it. They knew a lot about Yunho and one of them was that he loved cursing people out. A bad habit that he can’t get rid of.

“Ahem?” You heard two of the other men cough out. “You guys are taking up all the spotlight. You know we exist too.” The one with black hair said.

The curly brown haired one nodded in agreement. “Yeah, it can’t be about you two all the time! We need to help Jaejoong-hyung not watch you guys bask in sunlight.” He pouted.

You bit your bottom lip and watched them bicker. Yunho sighed. He was absolutely tired of this. Mostly he was tired of how Junsu’s voice sounded when he was in an argument.

“I want to know who they are if they’re helping me.” You whispered out. Everyone turned their heads. They were kind of shocked to hear you talk. It wasn’t like you didn’t know how to talk, you were just really quiet all night.

“Okay, introduction time.” Yunho said while rolling his eyes.

“Yes!” The two cheered. Time to show their skills.

“Hello ~~~~~~! My name is Shim Changmin! I work as a pastry chef for the Le Fleur Café.” He gave you a wave and shook your hand.

“Changmin-ah, ~~~~~~ is older than you.” Yunho said.

Changmin gasped. “OMG I’m sorry! I mean noona!!” You slightly nodded.

The black haired one stared at you intensely. It was kind of awkward. “YAH, Yoochun! Don’t stare her down like she’s a piece of art.” Junsu spat out.

He sighed. “Okay Okay! I got you! Don’t have to be so bossy!” He flipped his hair a bit.

“Hey there pretty lady! My name is Park Yoochun. I think you are one beautiful lady.” He grasped your hand and planted his lips on it lightly. You let out a blush.

*All these men are amazingly charming!* You shyly looked away. This was getting strange and Yoochun wasn’t letting go of your hand.

“Um Yoochun-sshi would you mind letting go of my hand. You are making me feel uncomfortable…”
He immediately let go and stepped back. “Sorry about that.” He winked at you.

The silence began to build. You fiddled with your fingers. Slightly lost in your little mind.
A light wind began to blow and your hair began blowing everywhere. You looked like the grudge.
The wind stopped and you fixed your hair. A piece was sticking out. Yunho walked up to you and pulled it down. The softness of your hair touched his hand. You felt yourself blush.

Yunho felt his heart melt.

“Aww! She’s blushing!” Yoochun smirked. You retreated from Yunho’s touch and patted down your hair yourself. *That was nerve wracking.*

-Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.-
A cell phone rang. Junsu picked it up without checking the ID. “Yobseayo?” Changmin knocked the phone out of Junsu’s hand. It landed near your feet.

“Yah! What was that for?!?” Junsu yelled out.

“There was a mosquito on your hand! I was just protecting my hyung!” He pouted while defending himself.

You giggled lightly and picked up the phone that was by your feet. You heard a male voice on the phone say, “Yobseayo? Are you still there?”

Your eyes widened as you recognized the voice. “Jaejoong…..” You whispered out. Junsu, Changmin, Yoochun and Yunho all froze. Your eyes began to form tears.

Jaejoong was on the phone.