Chapter 3

I'm Sorry My Love

Jaejoong starred at the night sky watching the stars.
As he watched he remembered the nights you and him would cuddle together under the stars.
He would wrap his arms around your waist and give you butterfly kisses.
You would always giggle and tell him it tickles.
Why did you have to break up with him?


He still wasn’t over you. His love was still strong.
What made him question the break up was when you cried. Why would you cry?
You wanted to break up with him.


The more he thought about the break up the more his heart pained.
It had already been 6 months but he was still caught up in the past.
He needed you back in his arms.

You were still in your room looking at the stars.
You felt a pair of arms wrap around you.
Your eyes began to tear up. You wish it was Jaejoong but it wasn’t.
Jung In was home.


He wrapped his arms around you slowly. “Hey babe. How are you tonight?”
You didn’t answer. You’d never answer back to that man.


Jung In began to get agitated with your behavior and hit you.
Your cheek began to sting.


“Stupid .” He said. “Are you still stuck on that Kim Jaejoong?”
He sneered at you.

For the past 6 months he had treated you like crap.
He threatened to bankrupt your family and kill Jaejoong if you didn’t become his wife.
It was not official. In other words he wanted you to become his slave.
When you agreed to his contract your life was a living hell.


You were confined to a small room and only allowed out during parties. All of your contacts were cut off especially Jaejoong.
Every night you’d cry yourself to sleep. Looking at the stars and pretending Jaejoong was there made you slightly better.

Flashback:


After awhile Jung In allowed you to contact your family.
When they saw your state, they felt terrible. Jung In gave them money and gave your brothers and sisters full scholarships to the top colleges in South Korea.
You wished the best for your family. Jaejoong on the other hand was spared. You were very grateful.

Your family saw how Jung In treated you. He seemed nice at first but as they gradually got to know him they saw how crazy he was.
Your dad begged Jung In to let you go but he kept on refusing.
Your dad gave him back all his money and even offered an exchange. Your dad would switch places with you.


Jung In wouldn’t agree. He just smirked at your father and said, “You just did the wrong thing.”
He only wanted you. You were like a perfect doll. Pale skin, plump pink lips, voice like an angel and the perfect body.


The day your family begged for you back Jung In locked you in the room.
You screamed to get out but the room was sound proof.
When the maids let you out, your family was gone. You ran to Jung In’s office and demanded where your family was.


“WHERE IS MY FAMILY?” You had tried to contact them but there was never an answer.


He smirked at you. “Your family did something unforgiving so I sent them away.”


You got down on your knees with a blank look. You began to cry. Your family was gone.
You had nothing anymore.
 
Flashback End

“No I’m not.” You replied with no emotion.


He hugged you again. “Okay, that’s good babe.”
He kissed you full on the lips and got up to take a shower.
When you heard the shower on you began to rub your lips furiously.
You hated the taste of him. You hated the smell of him. You hated when he touched you. You hated him.


You hugged yourself and prepared yourself for the night.
Before you closed your eyes you whispered to God.


“Dear God if you can hear me please save me and let me live with Jaejoong again. Please.”
You closed your eyes fell into a deep slumber.