Chapter 13

I'm Sorry My Love

“Oh God.” You whispered.

Jung In reached over and grabbed your shoulders, pulling you towards him. You tried to resist but he was too strong. The more you struggled the more irritated he got. He pushed you onto the bed and landed on top of you. His lips came closer and forcefully kissed you full on the lips. He your bottom lip for entrance but you turned your head so he was now kissing your jaw.  You struggled to break free. By now you were frightened and frozen from fear.

“Please stop!” You pleaded him. The pain he was giving you was excruciating. You pushed him on the chest trying to create enough room for you to escape. No luck. Jung In grabbed your arms and pinned them over your head. Taking a belt he buckled it around your wrists and onto the bedpost.

You screamed. The more you pulled the more the belt tightened. Your wrists were beginning to bruise and you could feel the blood oozing out.

“STOP!” You screamed again. Tears were gushing out of your eyes. Jung In gazed at you enjoying your pained sight.

“This is what you get ! This is what you get for flirting with that ing Yunho.” He whispered into your ear. You shivered.

“I wasn’t!” You sobbed. “He was just talking to me about business!”

“NO HE ING WASN’T!” Jung In roared. “I saw how he looked at you! He has his eyes set on you but I hope he knows YOU. ARE. MINE.”

He went back in and snuggled into your neck kissing it. You squirmed. This wasn’t right. You felt violated. Out of all the people in the world it had to happen to you. You gasped as you felt his hand on your stomach. You couldn’t take it anymore. Without any thought you took your foot and kicked him in the balls. He screamed in agonizing pain. You struggled with the belt and got loose.

“YOU !” Jung In yelled while on the ground. You got up and ran for the door. It swung open to your surprise. You ran out and into the elevator. You could hear Jung In screaming your name. “You will not get away from me..” Jung In hissed.

*Will he find me?* You thought scared to know the truth.

The elevator approached the ground floor and you ran out. Your attire was not the best right now. The concierge spied you running towards the door. He stopped you.

“What happened agashi? Did the master hurt you?” He asked. He could tell you were scared by the shivering.

You looked around and nodded. “Please don’t tell him. I don’t want to get caught.” You begged. The concierge gave a slight nod. “Thank you.” You whispered.

“So where do you plan to go?” He asked.

“I think I have a place.” You whispered. Hugging yourself to stay warm. The concierge saw you hugging yourself and felt bad. Turning around he grabbed a coat and threw it around your shoulders.

“Take this. It’ll keep you warm.” You silently thanked him and ran out. Thinking about a place to go was hard for you in your state right now. Where could you go to think? You stopped in the middle of the sidewalk. People walked around you and ignored your attire. They thought it was a new way to dress.

A moment of thinking you thought of the park you and Jaejoong went to. It wasn’t far from the area you were at and at least it’d give you comfort. You slowly made your way to the park. It was mostly empty except for a few couples who came to star gaze.

Needing your silence you made it to the playground. Placing yourself on the seat of the swing you began swinging. Screaming out all your anger and misfortune. Good thing no one was close enough to hear. The tears from your eyes glistened from the moon light.

Not far away from the area you were in Jaejoong heard someone screaming out something that was inaudible. He had just woken up from his nap and got sick of waiting for the guys. He looked around for the owner of the voice. The words seemed to be mixed in with tears. The sad sound seemed to draw him in. Maybe because he was feeling the same.

He into the park. A feeling of pain hit his heart. This was the park he and you loved. Their first meeting place. Their first date. He followed the sound and approached the swing set. He saw a young women swinging in the moonlight. “Beautiful..” He whispered. *Sad but beautiful.*

“Hello?” He asked. No answer. “Hello?” He asked again, unsure if you heard him.

You saw a figure come closer to you and say hello. The voice was Jaejoong’s. You began to get scared as he came closer. You wanted to get off and run but you were swinging to high.

“What should I do?” You whispered to yourself.

Did you want him to see you or did you want to run for it and go with the plan that was set out?