Chapter 22

I'm Sorry My Love

After Jaejoong came out of the shower, he insisted you guys go shopping. You wanted to stay home, but Jaejoong urged you go out and get some fresh air. You were still a little frightened that one of Jung In’s spies might see you. You bit your bottom lip as Jaejoong urged you to get out of the house. Just for him you agreed. You didn’t want him to think anything was wrong.

You went up to the room and put on a pretty dress and matched it with a cardigan. You let your hair fall in waves and put on some light natural looking makeup. You didn’t want to look too fancy. You walked out and Jaejoong glanced up from his cell phone. His eyes widened. You looked absolutely dazzling.

“You look beautiful.” Jaejoong said, still staring at you. His jaw even dropped and a little drool was hanging from his mouth. You blushed and giggled at the sight.

“Thank you.” You said while curtseying. Jaejoong grinned and took your hand, twirling you around. You let out a soft, angelic laugh. He smiled at the sight. You were like his own precious angel.

 After 10 minutes of fooling around, you went to put on your shoes to leave. You leaned down to put on your shoes when Jaejoong stopped your hand. “Why won’t you let me put on my shoes?” You asked. He gazed up at you and smiled. He grabbed your shoes and gingerly lifted your foot. You tilted your head wondering what he was doing. He slipped a shoe on your left and then one on your right.

“Cinderella’s shoes are on!” Jaejoong chuckled. You hit him on the shoulder as he joked around. Jaejoong looked up at you intently. “I love you.” You smiled and kissed his forehead.

“I love you too.” You said.

You guys finally left the apartment and took the elevator down. As you left the concierge smiled at you. “Have a good day agashi. “ He said. You smiled at him. “Thank you. I’m sure I will.” You held Jaejoong’s hand and walked out.

Jaejoong was about to walk to his car but you pulled back. He turned around and looked at you. “Why’d you pull back baby girl?” He asked.

You shook your head. “I don’t want to ride the car. Can we take the subway?” You shyly asked pulling on his sweater. Jaejoong thought for a second. “Sure I guess we can.”

The both of you walked to the subway station and bought your tickets. You kept hold of Jaejoong’s hand. He could tell you were excited and nervous by the way your small hand gripped his. He kind of made you feel like a child. The train came and you both got on taking a seat next each other.

The people surrounding you stared at you guys in jealousy. How could two people be so suited for one another? Jaejoong grinned, happy that the both of you were gaining attention. You looked down at your shoes. The attention you were getting felt uncomfortable. *Maybe we should have taken the car.* You thought.

You shifted in your seat. Jaejoong noticed your uneasy feeling. “Do you feel nervous?” He whispered in your ear. You nodded and blushed at his seductive voice. He gave you concerned look. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into his chest so you wouldn’t see the people anymore.

At first you were surprised by his actions but eventually relaxed. As you relaxed Jaejoong glared at the surrounding crowd. “Don’t stare!” He hissed. Everyone surprised by his actions turned around and pretended nothing happened.

You smiled in his chest. The train stopped and you both got off. The both of you left the dark underground of the subway and into the bright sun. The plaza was bustling with people. You stared in awe, glad that you came out. It had been so long since you experienced being out free from Jung In’s reign. You skipped to the mall with Jaejoong trailing behind. He watched you happily. He chuckled. “It’s like she hasn’t been out in ages. Where has she been the past few months?” He said to himself. You turned around.

“Jaejoong can we go up there?” You asked pointing up at the mini café. Jaejoong broke from his thoughts.

“Sure.” You grabbed his hand and pulled him up to the little cute café. You guys arrived to the café door and opened it. An aroma of mocha and coffee beans hit your nose. You took in a deep whiff. “It smells so good!” You exclaimed.

“Hello. Welcome to Le Cher Café. How many?” The server asked. Jaejoong put up two fingers still staring at your smiling face. “Ok two. Right this way.”

The server led you to a table by the window over looking the bustling crowds shopping. The server laid out some menus for the both of you and left. You put a finger up to your lips deciding what to get. Jaejoong playfully copied you. “Hey!” You said, when you saw him copy your expression.

He laughed. “I wanted to see how it felt like to be like you.” You pouted but inside you were secretly happy.

 


I really want a boyfriend ^^ listening to Boyfriend by Boyfriend