Chapter 5

I'm Sorry My Love

You arrived at the hair salon where famous idols such as Wonder Girls, Brown Eyed Girls and Super Junior got their hair done. It was very stylish.
You were so used to this kind of thing. Everywhere Jung In demanded you to go it was always high class.
Sometimes you wished, you could just see the simple life of everyday Seoul.

The maids placed you in a chair and surrounded you.
They were probably making sure you didn’t escape.
A couple months ago you tried to escape numerous times, but every time someone would find you and drag you back to Jung In.
*The rich really can do anything.*

You sat in the chair waiting for the stylist.
You remained quiet and motionless. What’s the point of getting excited?

“Ok, who’s next?” You heard a voice squeak out.

“Oh it must be you, beautiful girl!” He approached you.

He was fairly good-looking. It looked like he was in his mid 20’s but he still had childish features.
You looked him in the eyes. He seemed somewhat familiar but you couldn’t put your finger on it.
“Hello my name is Junsu and I shall be doing your hair today!”

When he saw you he suddenly gasped.
The head maid gave him an mediocre look.

“Can you please hurry and style her hair. We are on a very tight schedule.”
Junsu nodded yes.

“I would like some space and privacy though. I can’t cut hair in such a tight space.” He gave them a dashing smile.

The maids immediately fell for his charm. “Ok. Just make sure she doesn’t run.” They replied.
They all went out and placed themselves at each exit.

You sighed and hugged yourself. There’s no point of even running anymore if Jung In could find you.
You looked down to the ground. Suddenly Junsu lifted your chin up and looked you in the eyes.
“Hi honey, would you come out back with me so we can get your hair washed?”

You retreated from his touch. He was scaring you. Tears began to form.
*I wish Jaejoong would come and save me. I feel so weak.*

“Aww don’t cry. I won’t hurt you.” He said giving you a caring look.
You began to trust him a little and followed him out back.
You sat down in the chair and laid your head back.

Junsu closed the curtain and made sure there was no one around.
He slowly approached you. You quickly sat back up.
“What are you doing you doing?” You asked in fear.

“Shhh. Be quiet ~~~~~~!” He whispered.

You gasped. *How does he know my name?*
He the water to cover up the voices.

“Where have you been the past 6 months?” Junsu asked.
By this time you were freaking out. “How do you know me?”
You tried to get up but he pushed you back down.
“Calm down. I’ll tell you who I am.” You settled down. For some reason his voice was nice and soothing.
*Nothing compared to Jaejoong’s though.*

He sighed. “I’m Kim Junsu, Jaejoong’s friend.”
You gasped and began to tear up when Jaejoong’s name was mentioned.

“We met about 2 years ago when Jaejoong introduced you to us. About 6 month’s ago when you went missing Jaejoong called everyone and sent out search parties to look for you.” He gave you a pained look.

“Jaejoong was devastated when you left him. We thought it’d be ok since it was just a break up. It wasn’t like he hasn’t broken up with girls before, but you were different. He loved you. He cried for 2 weeks straight. He thought he saw you everywhere. He went crazy. We tried to console him but nothing worked. Even now he still cries wishing you were with him.”

You couldn’t hold it in anymore. Your tears trickled down your face.
*He still loves me even after what I did to him.*
Junsu saw your tears and pulled you into a hug. “Please don’t cry.”
He patted your head until you stopped crying.

“So what’s your story?” He asked in a quiet voice.
“Why did you break up with Jaejoong?”
You hesitated…