Chapter 18

I'm Sorry My Love

You woke up the next morning facing Jaejoong. His arms were still around your waist, keeping you safe. His eyes were shut and was lightly breathing threw his nose. You ran your finger along the contour of his nose.  His eyebrows furrowed. You softly giggled at the funny sight.

You examined his face for a good five minutes, touching his every facial feature. You turned your head and looked at the time. 6:31 A.M it said. You decided to get up and make some breakfast. You took Jaejoong’s arm off your waist and placed it gently back on his side. Quietly getting out of bed you went to the closest and grabbed a pair of clothes, heading to the bathroom.

After a quick shower, you approached the kitchen and checked what was in the fridge. All there was inside was some juice, eggs, kimchi, and leftovers from last night. You sighed. Jaejoong was never really good at keeping a fridge stocked. With money in your pockets you quietly put on your shoes and left to go the market. Before you left you wrote a quick not placing it on the table just in case Jaejoong woke up.

Jaejoong woke up 15 minutes after you left. “Mmmm, that was such a nice sleep.” He murmured. He felt around hoping to grasp you and pull you into a morning hug. The side of the bed you were on was empty. Jaejoong’s eyes quickly opened and he sat up. Your things were still there but where were you?

“~~~~~~ -ah!” He called out, hoping  that you were just in another room. “Babe?” He called out again. Jaejoong couldn’t stand it anymore. He got up and walked around the apartment hoping to seeing your presence. He checked the every room and you were in none of them. He began to hyperventilate and a mixture of sadness and anger built up in him. “She left me again.” He whispered to himself, laying his head in his palms.

He quietly cried and hugged himself tightly. “Please come back. Please…” His emotions were overflowing. His tears stained his face. You were walking down the hall when you heard a crying noise coming from Jaejoong’s apartment.

You quickly ran to the door to check on Jaejoong. Jaejoong heard the door open and lifted his head as he heard your sweet voice. “Jaejoong-ah are you okay?” You asked running up to him on the couch. You grabbed his face and placed one hand on each side.

“Why are you crying?” You asked him, wiping off his tears. Instead of answering Jaejoong pulled you into a tight hug. “I thought you left me.” He whispered in your ear. “I was so afraid you had left me again. I thought I was going to die.”

“I only went to the market to get some food.“ You hugged him back and gently patted his back. “I won’t ever leave you again. That was the worst mistake in my life and I don’t plan to make it again.” You said. “I Love You.”

You pushed away from Jaejoong’s hug and stared into his eyes. He had the most hypnotizing brown eyes you had ever seen. Without a second thought you closed your eyes and leaned in, kissing him with your plump pink lips. Jaejoong’s eyes widened in shock. This was the first time you had ever initiated a kiss.

You pulled back and shyly looked down. “M-mmm-mianhe. I didn’t mean to do that, it was just…” Jaejoong smiled at you and pulled you back into a deep kiss. You automatically closed your eyes and followed his every movement. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he wrapped his around your waist.

His kissing skills were as good as you remembered it. Jaejoong bit your bottom lip and you gasped. He quickly slipped in his tongue and began French kissing you. This kiss was filled with so much passion and it made your heart flutter.

The make out session lasted a good 5 minutes. You pulled back for air. A loud gasp escaped from your mouth. Jaejoong’s face was also red and his lips were red from all the force put into the kiss. You looked up at him and he smirked.

“That was nice, wasn’t it?” He asked. You nodded and gave a smile. You got up and started walking to the kitchen. “Where  are you going?” Jaejoong asked, pulling you back down onto his lap.

“I’m going to make breakfast.” You said, confused by his actions.

“Nuh uh. No you aren’t. Your going to stay with me.” He commanded, giving you a sly smile. You bit your bottom lip. *Why does he have to look so y?* You thought.

Jaejoong nestled into your neck. You could feel his breath on your nape, sending tingles down your spine.

“Welcome home, baby.” He whispered, huskily in your ear. You blushed by his actions.