Chapter 14

I'm Sorry My Love

You were in a dilemma. “What should I do?” You whispered to yourself.. Your tears had stopped but that was because you were just nervous.

Jaejoong watched the girl swing. It gave him a sense of relief. Approaching closer he began to make out part of her face. It was familiar but he wasn’t sure. “Hello?” He said again. “Can you hear me?”

You didn’t answer back, afraid that he would come over and see your current state. Your make up was ruined from crying and your clothes were ripped from Jung In’s almost . “Please don’t come over.” You whispered.

Jaejoong stopped in his tracks. Was his mind deceiving him or was that really his baby girl’s voice? He shook it off. There was no way. How could it be possible? He had just thought he had your voice already, now he was seeing you swinging. *I must be crazy.* Even though he thought this his heart was thumping rapidly. His feet carried him even closer.

By now he was a couple feet away from the swings. You were high in the sky so he couldn’t make out your face. “~~~~~~?” He asked. The swing came back down and he hoped to get a glimpse. Just as you came down you hid your face behind your hair and turned your head.

*I need to get away.* You thought. He was already too close. You tried to stop the swing but your legs were to short. It went up again and this time you flew off. Jaejoong looked up and his eyes widened. Without a second thought he ran up and tried to catch you. You closed your eyes thinking you would fall and be in pain but you couldn’t feel any. *Am I dead?* You thought.

That wasn’t really a possibility since you fell off the swing and was feeling a little sore. You tried to push yourself with your eyes closed. The sand had gotten into them and it was hurting. As you pushed you couldn’t get up. Now that you thought of it where had you landed. On top of that where was Jaejoong? You began freaking out.

You squeezed your eyes then opened them. They were slightly teary but you could make out the surroundings. You looked down and saw Jaejoong under you. *OMG!* Your eyes widened. Had he noticed? His eyes were shut. You tried pushing yourself up to get off of him but no luck. His arms were holding on tight to your waist, not wanting to let go.

“Let go, please..” You whispered, hoping he would comply. You looked closely at him. He was knocked out from the impact you had given him while catching you. You heard no answer and there was no action. You pried his arms off of you and got off, placing yourself next to his body. You heaved out a sigh. You turned and kneeled next to him. You felt guilty, sorry and sad. You began to tear up. This was all your fault. Was Jaejoong okay?

You placed your hand on his heart. It was still beating and his breathing was at a normal pace. Even though the signs were fine, what were you going to do? You were alone in a park with a sleeping Jaejoong. Your heart throbbed each second that passed. Since you couldn’t do anything, you might as well cherish the moment. You held onto his hand and kissed his cheek. This seemed like a nice time to confess.

“I’m sorry, my love.” You whispered, looking at him. “I’m really sorry for everything. To tell you the truth I didn’t want to leave. I love you too much to do that. It hurt me so much when we broke up. I had to thought I didn’t want anyone I loved to get harmed. Do you know how many times I’ve pictured you with me? Do you know how hard it was begin all alone? God I feel so defenseless.” The tears trickled down your cheeks, each one looking like a glistening jewel.

Jaejoong began to come back to his senses. You didn’t notice at all because your tears were blocking your sight and you were gazing at the sky. He felt something warm in his hand, it felt like the thing he was missing was back. He slowly opened his eyes and looked up. He saw you kneeling next to him holding his hand. *Is this a dream?* He thought. *Is my baby girl really here?*

Jaejoong did a double check. He was positive it was you. Your black hair, porcelain skin and small hands. His heart began to race. The feeling was back to him and so was the pain from the landing. This was real. He felt his heart soar.  

“~~~~~~.” He whispered.