Chapter 24

I'm Sorry My Love

All day you got chills down your back, making you unconsciously turn around every time. It worried Jaejoong and he could tell it was worrying you. Being the stubborn girl you were, you ignored the feeling. You didn’t want anything to ruin this day. This was a day that you were waiting for, for a very long time.

You and Jaejoong walked through the streets of Seoul, looking at the stores. You guys went into a small boutique and he bought you a cute pink dress for tonight. You didn’t know why, but he said it was a surprise. You smiled. You lived for surprises.

You both left the boutique and continued onto the other shops. While you were looking at rings sold by a street vendor, he went to buy a cake and some food. He left you alone, which you didn’t mind since he was really close by and there was a huge crowd of people.

As you were looking at the rings, you got chills down your spine. You stood up straight and looked around. No one was looking in your direction, but you weren’t sure since there were so many people. Sighing you went back to looking at the rings.

You didn’t know this but from a very close distance the mysterious man watched your every move. He stared at the curves on your body and your luscious hair, cascading down your back. He growled in anger. *. She’s so close yet I can’t have her.* He cursed in his head. *She won’t even look at me..*

[A/N: Instead of writing the mysterious man, the young man, or the man, I’m just going to call him Mr. X for now. You’ll find out his name soon.]

Mr. X watched you as you examined the rings. You stopped and your hand hovered over a pair of couple rings. *They’re so cute.* You thought. You reached out and put one on your ring finger and the other one on your thumb. They fit perfectly. You were super glad the guy one fit your thumb because Jaejoong’s finger was the size of your thumb.

You always thought you and Jaejoong were a match made in heaven. Seeing that they fit, you asked the vendor how much.

“How much for the pair?” You kindly asked.

The vendor looked at the pair that you were asking about. “They’re about 50,000 won.” He said.

Your jaw dropped. “50,000?” You said, appalled. “Can’t you lower it a little?”

The vendor shook his head. “Sorry, girlie. No can do. I got to make a living. I have a wife and 3 kids.”

“Ok then.” You grimly replied, placing the rings back where you go them. As you put the rings back Jaejoong came out and saw you sadly looking down at the pair of rings.

*Hmmm.* He walked over and looked over your shoulder. “Those are a nice pair of rings.” He commented.
You jumped in surprise.

“Omo!” You yelped clutching your chest. “You scared me! Meanie!”

Jaejoong chuckled. “Aww don’t call me a meanie! I’m your baby boy!” He whined. You smirked. “You were, now you’re a meanie.”

Jaejoong gasped. “Oh no you didn’t!”

“No really you’re not my baby boy.” You said. “You’re my y, handsome oppa.”

Jaejoong grinned. “Oh yes I am.”
The crowd of people laughed at the cute scene the two of you had caused. It was just adorable.

The vendor let out a hearty laugh. You turned around and faced him. “Sorry ahjusshi. We didn’t mean to cause a commotion in front of your stall.” You apologized, bowing to the vendor.

“It’s fine. Since you gave me and all these people such a lovely show, I’ll lower the price just for you young lady.”

You squealed in delight. Jaejoong gazed at you with caring eyes. *Lovely and adorable as always.* He thought. You bought the couple rings and slipped one onto Jaejoong’s finger.

“This is for you!” You said. “It fits you perfectly!”

Jaejoong blushed. “Usually the man does this but I guessed it got switched this time. Thank you.”

The crowd cheered and  you smiled. “Thank you all!” You yelled out. You and Jaejoong ran off escaping the tons of people.

“This is so fun!” You exclaimed, holding Jaejoong’s hand. “It’s the best day of my life!”

Jaejoong smirked. “Are you sure? I remember that night we shared together was pretty exciting.”

“Kim Jaejoong!” You squealed, turning red. “Don’t say that in public!”

“Araso. I won’t. Let me hug you.” He commanded. You complied and he embraced you after putting the stuff on the ground. You were happy your face was buried in his chest. You can smell his manly scent.

*Jaejoong really likes hugging and kissing in public places.* You thought.