Chapter 7

I'm Sorry My Love

Leaving the salon you felt a air of sadness surround you, but it wasn’t as bad as usual.
Maybe it was because you let out some heavy stuff when you talked to Junsu.
Your heart felt slightly lighter, but it was not fully cured yet.

The maids rushed you into the car like before and you felt a pain in your ankle.
You looked down and saw that you had fell off the sidewalk and twisted it.


*My luck.* You thought. Everything bad seemed to happen to you. Maybe a curse was put on you when you left Jaejoong without informing him about your insecurity about him and your family.

Limping into the car you sat down. The maids didn’t even notice. They were all trained by Jung In to not care at all. They could only make sure you did not run away. *What a pity for these girls to live a life being commanded by a jerk like him.* The pain in your ankle began to pain. You whimpered a little and looked down at it. It was beginning to bruise and swell in size.

Even though it hurt you ignored the pain. You had to stay strong. You couldn’t give into anything. If you did that it meant you were giving into Jung In and there was no way you would.
The anger inside you was building up. You got mad easily sometimes when you thought about Jung In.
To calm yourself down you closed your eyes and pictured yourself at the beach.

The beach was a place of serenity and peace.
You pictured yourself sitting on the sand digging your toes through it. The sun hit your skin and you smiled.


The waves crashed onto the shore and you could see them gently roll on the ocean. The smell of the sea was intoxicating. Then you pictured Jaejoong wrapping his arms around you. Automatically a smile lit your face in reality. How you wished you could stay like that forever.

You felt Jaejoong kiss your neck, making you tingle inside. A warm feeling you hadn’t experienced in a long time. You turned around to look him in the eyes, but he was not there.

Your dream crashed. You felt someone shake you. You opened your eyes and looked around. The maids had brought you to a dress shop.
There were many dresses in different colors and styles.

*I must have fell asleep. I wished that dream never ended.* The sorrow could be seen on your face.


The maids looked at you with no care in their eyes. The head maid walked up to you and pulled you into a fitting room with 6 different dresses. You walked out when tried on each one.
None of them seemed to look perfect on you.

You sighed as you tried on the last dress. A white, strapless dress that stopped right at your knees, paired with a pair of white heels.
You gave yourself a look in the mirror before you went out. The dress looked beautiful on you.
A dress only Jaejoong would appreciate.

You walked out and blanked out as the maids gave their final decision. The head maid nodded.
“Perfect. Miss ~~~~~~-sshi you are ready for the party.”
You nodded. There seemed to be a little sarcasm in her voice.

As you were about to leave, one of the women working in the shop came out after you.
“Excuse me, Miss!” She yelled out.

You and the maids turned around.
“Dae?” You answered. “Do you need anything?”

“No, the girls and I at the shop thought you looked beautiful and thought you might need a lucky charm for tonight.” You looked at her with curiosity in your eyes. She handed you a beautiful heart necklace encrusted with little diamonds.

Your eyes widened. “I can’t take this!” You said handing it back to her.

She shook her head. “No take it. We all had a weird feeling you need it tonight. Anyways it’s courtesy of the shop. You come almost all the time to buy dresses. Let’s just say it’s a ‘Thank you for shopping here’ gift.” She smiled at you.

“Thank you!” You said, bowing to her.

She bowed back and waved good-bye to you. You waved back while getting into the car.
You let out a small smile.
*I’ve met many nice people today.* You thought.


“I wonder if I’ll meet anyone else interesting tonight.” You murmured to yourself.