Chapter 30

I'm Sorry My Love

A bright light shone in your eyes and you squinted, trying to adjust to your surroundings. Your whole body was sore. It was like someone had hit you over and over again with a ton of rocks.

Your eyes adjusted to the light and you scanned your surroundings. You were on a lonely bed in the middle of a foreign room. There was nothing else present except the bed and a chair.

 

"Where am I?" You whispered. "How did I get here?"

 

You couldn't recollect any of your thoughts for some reason. It was like the last 24 hours had disappeared.

 

"Hello?" You called out. "Someone answer me."

 

No answer.

 

You struggled to get up but you couldn't. You looked back and found your wrists bound together by a rope. *What is this?* You thought.

 

For the first time, in a long time, you were genuinely scared for your own life.

 

____________________________________

 

 

Jaejoong paced his apartment nonstop, trying to gather all the facts together. He had called the other DBSK for help which they gladly offered in fear of your life. The doorbell rang for the first 

that night and Jaejoong looked up from his thinking phase. He quickly trudged to the door and swung it open to reveal a very worried group of friends. 

 

Changmin was the first to attack Jaejoong with a giant bear hug. "Hyyyuuuuuuunnnnnnngggg," he weeped. "I want my noona back!"

 

Jaejoong hugged the young boy in his arms and broke out into tears. "I want her back too. I want her back so ing bad."

 

 

____________________________________

 

After a fairly lengthy crying session between the two boys, things got down to business. Yunho being the leader of most things laid out the plans, facts, and suspects. 

 

"So Jae, do you have any idea who the main suspect is? I mean you know her the best out of all of us."

 

Jaejoong shook his head. Now that he thought of it, he never really questioned much about your disappearance. His mind was already set to you not leaving. He just wanted to be a better boyfriend

and protect you, but he just happened to fail in that category.

 

Yunho sighed. "I suggest we start with the evidence then."

 

The group of boys scanned the room, looking at every single object they set their eyes on hoping to get a glimpse of something that would give them a lead.

 

Yoochun ruffled his hair in irritation. "WE WON'T ING FIND ANYTHING," he exclaimed. "EVERYTHING IS ING MESSED UP." Jaejoong's eye twitched and without any hesitation punched Yoochun in the face. 

 

"Don't ever ing say that. I will find ~~~~~~, and make sure she is safe and sound from any harm. DO YOU ING UNDERSTAND?" The other 3 nodded and Yoochun let out a whine.

 

The search continued with nothing but a few broken objects here and there. Changmin whined and laid his head against the cool surface of the table. *Why did hyung have to land in this predicament? Out of all the people in the world, only this happens to hyung and noona. God is unfair. Why them?* Changmin thought. He closed his eyes and shifted his head to the left. Opening his eyes, he spied a small golden ring on the tale. Curious as can be, changmin reached out and grabbed the ring, examining the small details engraved into the side. 

 

*I possess everything and nothing will hold me back. -Kim Jung In,* Changmin silently read. "Kim Jung In…." He grimaced as the name rolled off his tongue. "This must be a clue…"

 

Changmin picked up his head and yelled out, "HYUNGS! I THINK I FOUND A LEAD!"

 

Jaejoong ran over to Changmin without a second thought and grabbed the small object out of his hand. He read the engraving just like Changmin and an anger within him flourished even more than before. He clenched his fist around the ring and swore to God he was going to kill this man with his bare hands.

 

"Kim ing Jong In. You are ing dead when I come and find you."

 


Hey guys I'm back ^^

Sorry for abandoning this story but I decided to come and finsih it before I start college :)

So lets begin the summer of updates!

Love all of you guys who stuck with this story!

You guys rock *hugs for all