Chapter 2

I'm Sorry My Love

After that day you broke up with Jaejoong, your world was never the same.


It was quiet and cold. The coldest was your heart.
If you hadn’t left him, your heart would have been warm and you’d be loved.
It was all that damn Jung In’s fault. Why did you have to meet such a man?
If you never met him your life would be perfect and you’d still have Jaejoong.
 
Flashback:
“His nice to meet! My name is Jung In.” You looked up from your book and saw a very handsome man talking to you. You gave him a lovely smile.


“Nice to meet you too. My name is ~~~~~~.”
He seemed like such a fine man. He knew much about the arts and every word that came out of his mouth intrigued you.

That’s what you thought until he met Jaejoong.
Little did you know, Jung In was the son of a mass business empire.
If he wanted something he could get his hands on it.
When he saw you in the library, his eyes were set on you.
You were going to be his new toy.

After the conversation with Jung In, Jaejoong came to pick you up like a loyal boyfriend.
To you he was more than just a boyfriend he was your soul mate.
He came up to you and pecked you on the cheek.


“Hey baby girl, are you ready to leave?” He asked.


“Not yet!” You replied. “I need to say goodbye to Jung In.”


“Who?” Jaejoong asked out of curiosity.


“Oh, just some boy I met at the library. He’s very interesting! He even gave me his phone number.” You said teasing him a little.


“What?” Jaejoong said looking around the library for him.


He was very over protective of his girlfriend.
She was his and his only.


“Did he touch you? Did he hurt you? Where is he? I’m gonna kill him!!” He began to walk around the library looking for him like a crazy game of man hunt.


It was quite funny.
You patted him on the back. “I was just kidding Jaejoong. Don’t get all worked up!”
You began to giggle. Jaejoong pouted. He always fell for your tricks if it included him getting jealous.


He just couldn’t take it when you talked about another man.
He loved you too much!
You pinched his cheeks. “Aww don’t be a sour puss! Let’s go home!” You said.


He nodded his head like a little kid. With his cuteness you totally forgot about Jung In.
Jaejoong laced his fingers between yours and you guys walked off home.

Little did you know Jung In was watching you guys from the stairs.
He had never met a girl so pretty and nice as you. Why did you have to have a boyfriend?
“You are going to be mine ~~~~~~!” He said to himself.
He didn’t care if he had to use the dirtiest methods either.

Flashback End

If you had not met him that day, your life would have been perfect.
You were sitting in your room crying.
It had been 6 months since you had left Jaejoong.
Whenever you thought about him, your tears would just spill.
It hurt so much. Your stomach felt all giddy and your heart would always wrench in pain.


You looked at the night sky.
“Jaejoong, saranghae.”