Chapter 7: Having a coffee with an IDOL::

My Memory: The One I Love

Yoona's POV♥♥

I looked at my phone. NO NEW MESSAGE.

This day really kills me. I’ve read all of my books here and now there’s nothing left to do.

That’s it! I’ll go buy some books!

I took the key of my scooter from my room and wore my body bag. At lest I found something to do. Less boredom. I won’t open the flower shop today. It’s Sunday anyway.

I was riding my scooter along the familiar route to the mall when I passed by the park. I saw the swing. Then. . .

~flashback~
“Yoona?”

“Yep?” I looked up from my book to look at the boy on the swing beside me.

“Why are we friends?”, Kyunnie asked. 

I looked at him carefully. He seems to be serious about his question.

“I don’t know. Maybe because we are opposites that’s why we are attracted to each other?” I chuckled. 

He laughed at my answer. Then, his face turned serious again.

“Really? Answer seriously Yoong. I’m serious here.”

“Honestly, I don’t know. How about you?” I asked him. 

“I think we’re friends because fate wants us to be with each other. For me, you’re my soul mate.” He smiled.

“Soul mate? What’s that?” I asked. How come Kyunnie’s using deep words now?

“You’ll know it when you know what I want to say.” He winked.

~end~

I smiled to myself. I’m his soul mate,eh? Then how come he’s not looking for me. 

I sighed.

Kyunnie.
My memory is filled with our moments together.

“Are you.. Are you, by any chance, looking for me?” I muttered.

I didn’t notice that I was crying. I wiped my tears and continued to my destination.

When I arrived at the mall, there were a lot of people squandering around. I made my way to the book store which was more peaceful and less people were present. Novel. Fiction. Suspense. I ran my fingers through the books and found an interesting one. I took the book out of the shelf and brought it to the counter. After paying for it, I went to the coffee shop nearby.

I ordered a chocolate latte and went to the table next to the window. I can see the passersby who were busy checking on the things they had bought.

“Erm.. Hello.” A guy with a familiar face greeted me.

“Hi.” I casually greeted him back.

“You’re the girl who bumped into Kyuhyun,right?” he asked enthusiastically. 

I went blank. I don’t know what to say. But, this guy sure looked familiar. I think I met him just very recently but I can’t remember when and where.

“Oh! I’m the one who picked up your books that day. You know, at SME’s building?”, he said.

“Woo! I remember now! Sorry for my delayed reaction.” I stood up and bowed at him.

“Ah. That’s nothing. Nice to see you again. Ahm, can I sit here with you?”

“Sure.” I said while smiling at him.


Leeteuk’s POV♥♥

“I’m Park Jung Soo. But you can call me Teukie-oppa.” I said. I smiled and flashed my dimples.

“Well, I’d be glad to call you oppa. After all, I don’t have any brother or sister. I’m Im Yoon Ah. I don’t have any special nick name like you so just call me Yoona.” She smiled. I noticed she had dimples too.

Damn. This girl’s really beautiful. And nice too.

“Ahm,oppa. I thought you have schedule today. Why are you here?”she asked.

How did she know we have schedules today?

“Well, I just sneaked out to buy some coffee. How did you know we have schedules today?”

“Siwon-oppa told me.” She replied.

So, she’s friends with Horsie eh?

“I see you’re friends with him?”

“Yep. He returned my phone. And he’s really nice.”

“You should befriend me to. I’m nice too.” I chuckled.

She laughed at me. She looks more beautiful with that.


“Yeah. I do think you’re nice. And you have a great sense of humor.”

“Really? That’s great!” I said. Then I glanced at my watch. 

Only 15 minutes before the radio show starts. Great. Just when I’m having fun.

“Ah,Yoona-ssi, I have to go. I still have to drive to the radio station, you know. I really had a nice time with you. I hope we can meet some other time.”

“Sure oppa. See you next time. Take care!” she replied, smiling.

“Take care too. See you soon!” and I stalked away.
~~


“Hyung! What happened? You’re almost late for the radio show!” Sungmin said as I sat down the passenger seat of our van. Shindong was the one driving. We’re going home from our radio show when this guy started the topic.

“Too good the program before us ended late, or else…your dead.” Yesung eyed me and used his cold stare.

“Where have you been?” Siwon asked.

“Better explain yourself convincingly, hyung.” Kibum muttered.

“I just went to buy some coffee. And all of you, don’t scold me as if I’m not your hyung and I’m younger than you!”, I said to all of them.

“You ACT like you’re younger than us.” Donghae smilingly said.

“Whatever.” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Again, why were you late hyung?”, Kyuhyun asked, again.

“I said I had coffee. And I met Yoona.” I stated. I saw Siwon’s eyes grow bigger. I smiled.

“Yoona? Really?!” ,he said enthusiastically. 

“Yep. We had coffee together.”I proudly said. Oh, I love teasing this horse.

“What? Ah!You should have texted me!”

“Wait! I think we’re missing something here. Who’s Yoona?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Yoona is the girl who bumped into me. Remember her?” Kyuhyun as-of-matter-of-factly said.

“Yep! She’s the one. And, she really pretty huh. I didn’t notice it the first time we met her.” I chuckled.

“Really? I want to meet her too!” Sungmin shrieked.

I saw Kyuhyun eyed him devilishly. This magnae really is creepy when he glares, I muttered to myself.

“So, you got her number?”, Heechul asked.

“Nope. But im pretty confident Siwon would give me her number though.” I smiled at Siwon.

He just stuck his tongue out at me as a reply.

“Wait. Kyu, how did you know her name’s Yoona? Are you friends with her too?” I asked our magnae.

“Of course not. I just read her messages to Siwon-hyung that’s why I know her name.” he winked at the horse.

“Haha! Kyu’s invaded Horsie’s privacy!” Kangin laughed.

“ Well, sort of.” Kyuhyun smiled widely.

“Aish! I’ll kill you!” Siwon threatened.

“I know you can’t kill me hyung. You love me very much, right?I’m your baby after all.” Kyuhyun smiled and did an aegyo.

“Shut up.” Was all that Siwon could mutter.

I laughed at my dongsaengs.

“Siwon, you better invite her to our dorm one of these days, ok? I want to meet her again.” I said to Siwon. 

“You’re a ert hyung!” Shindong called from the driver’s seat.

“Yeah. ert.” Ryeowook said.

“Woah! You got it all wrong! I just like her as a little sister. I already have the girl of my dreams.” I winked at Siwon.

And he blushed.