She's My GIRLFRIEND

My Memory: The One I Love

Yoona’s POV


It’s been 2 days since I became Stupid Guy’s “girlfriend”.

And today, he’s planning to “take me out” again. Really, I don’t know what’s on his mind. He’s definitely unreadable.

I went to the shop and found Auntie cleaning the shelves while listening to classical music.

“Auntie, I’m going.” I skipped to her direction and kissed her cheek.

“You’re going out with Sica, right?” she asked.

“Nope. I’ll be out with another friend.”

“A guy?”

“Yep.”

She smiled and narrowed her eyes. “ Where will you meet him?”

“At the park.”

“Okay. Good luck on your date dear.” She said while pushing me out of the door.

“Auntie, it’s not A DATE.”

“Oh yes, it is. Be nice to him. Bye dear!” she waved at me and closed the door.

I sighed and walked lazily to the bus stop.

When I arrived at the park, I noticed instantly the silver Porche parked near the swing. A guy in his denim pants, green shirt and white snickers stood before it. The guy looked at me and waved. I approached him quickly before h gets too much attention from the passersby.

“You’re 10 minutes late.” He said, crossing his arms.

“Sorry, I took the bus.”

“Bus? You have your own scooter right?”

“Yep. But I just wanted to take the bus.”

“Aish. Anyway, where do you want to go?” he asked, opening the car door for me.


“Why do you always ask me where do I want to go? Honestly, you never has a date before, right?” I smirked at him.

“Wha—You’re really—Aish! Let’s go to the dorm!” he exclaimed before getting in his car.

************************************
Here I am again in this familiar place. A usual, all 12 cars were already parked in the garage when we arrived. 

I looked around. There’s a red scooter parked near the white car on the farthest left side of the garage. I wonder who owns that. 

Kyuhyun led me to the dorm. When he opened the door, I saw a sight very different from the one I saw when I first got here.

Some members were playing cars on the floor. Some are watching the television. And some are…playing with their PSP?!

Then, Donghae-oppa, who was playing with his PSP, noticed us.

“Yah! Kyu! Why are you two here? You’re supposed to take Yoona out. Why did you bring her here?” he asked the he turned at me. “Hello Yoona!”

I smiled at him and replied. “Hello oppa!” 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “I thought you’d like it when I bring her here.”

“Well, of course. But SHE is here.” Donghae-oppa whispered.

“She?” Kyuhyun asked while looking around.

Then I saw his eyes grow bigger. I shifted my head to the direction he’s looking at.

And I saw a girl. A very pretty girl.



Kyuhyun’s POV

“Noona?!” 

I can’t believe it! She’s back!

“Noona!” I jumped at her direction and hugged her.

“Yah, Magnae! Aren’t you too excited to see me?” she chuckled while ruffling my hair.

“I’m so happy to see you noona. I’m so glad you’re back. Teukie-hyung has been bullying me.” I pouted.

Yuri-noona’s eyes narrowed and she looked at Teukie-hyung who was behind her.

“Yeobo! How could you bully Kyu? He’s our baby. You’re supposed to pamper him.” Yuri-noona said.

“Yah! Sarang, you know he’s the one who always bully me!” Teukie-hyung pouted and pointed at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him. Ah. VICTORY.

Then, I remembered I was with someone.

I moved away with noona and smiled.

“Ah noona. This is Yoona. She’s…” wait. What will I say? She’s my what?

Right. I have to tell noona about our “secret” . She could help us for sure.

Just when I was about to open my mouth once again, I noticed Teukie-hyung waving his arms like crazy behind noona. He’s jumping up and down while shaking his head. Beside him was Donghae-hyung who was mouthing the words: ‘ DON’T TELL NOONA! HYUNG WILL EXPLAIN TO HER.’

Yeah. My hyungs looked crazy and definitely funny.

“She’s my girlfriend.” I finished my statement.

My hyungs were relieved. Noona, on the other hand, looked shocked.

“Gir—Girl—GIRLFRIEND?!” 

I nodded and smiled. I took Yoona’s hand and linked it with mine. Yoona looked at me with questioning eyes. I just winked at her and looked back at noona.

“You… You have a… GIRLFRIEND?!” she shrieked.

“Yah! Noona, what’s so surprising of me having a girlfriend? Am I not that good looking?” I pouted.

She chuckled. “Of course you are very good looking. I was just… surprised.” Then she turned at Yoona and smiled. “Hello! I’m Kwon Yuri. Call me Yuri-unni.” 

Yoona smiled back and bowed. 

“Hi! I’m Im Yoona. Pleased to meet you unni.”

“You’re very charming. Kyu sure has a great taste.” She winked at me.

“Ah, noona. We’d be going now. We have a date you know.” I lied.

“Yah! Why so soon? I want to know Yoona more.” She pouted and took Yoona’s hand from me.

“Don’t worry dear. Yoona will be with us on our vacation trip.” Teukie-hyung smiled and hugged noona from behind.

“Yep. That means you, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Yoona could bond together.” Donghae-hyung said.

“Really? Oh, I’m so happy! Yoona, the trip is just I guess 10 days away since we’re just waiting for Taeyeon to come back home. Be there okay?” then she turned to me. “ So, off you go then. Enjoy your date. Kyu, DON’T BE MEAN TO HER. BE SWEEEEEEET. Don’t go to too crowded places if you don’t want to ruin your privacy, okay? Take care!” 
Noona smiled while pushing us out of the house.

“Sarang, you say those words like a real mom sending his only son on his very first date.” Teukie-hyung chuckled behind her.

“Well, I’m just telling OUR BABY what to do. So, bye you two!” she said then closed the door.

I sighed in defeat and looked at Yoona. 

She smiled at me and said, “You have a very cute family.”

“Really? I’ll take that as a compliment then.” I smiled back.

There was an awkward silence.

“So, let’s go?” she asked, breaking the silence.

“Sure. Let’s go. It’s dangerous if we stay here. And I finally thought of a place I’d take you to.” I said. I grabbed her hand and led her to the car.

 

Yoona’s POV

Kyuhyun took me to the ice cream parlor beside the gas station. I went in here before but I never got the chance to eat here because it was packed when I first got here. Today, surprisingly, there are only few tables that were occupied.

“Hello! Good morning! What would you like for today?” the cashier smiled at us as soon as we reached the counter.

“Hmm.. How about you Yoona? What flavor do you like?” Kyuhyun asked me.

“Strawberry please. With toppings.” I smiled.

He stared at me for quite a while. I looked at him in the eyes and for the first time since we had met, I admitted that he was indeed very good looking.

“Kyuhyun?” I asked, breaking our eye contact. A handsome face crept on his face as he scratched the back of his head.

“Sorry. I just remembered someone.”, he chuckled.

“You’re weird.” I smiled.

He then turned to the lady who has been waiting for our orders. 

“Two servings of strawberry delight please. With toppings and syrup.” He smiled. He looked very handsome with that.

“Yah! Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Nothing. You just look like an idiot when you smile like that. I find it quite entertaining.” I lied and looked away.



Kyuhyun’s POV

“I seldom smile like this and when I do you’ll just say that I look like an idiot? Don’t you know that thousands of girls would shriek if they see me smile like this?” Really, this girl can’t appreciate whatever I do.

She jut stuck her tongue out at me as a response.

We went out of the ice cream parlor after the lady gave us our orders. We walked to the mall as it’s not too far away from the parlor.

I held her hand as we enter the establishment. She looked at me with brows raised. I just stuck my tongue out at her.

So, we look like a real couple, huh? I smiled to myself. 
“You’re doing it again.” Yoona nudged me in the ribs.

“What?”

“You’re idiot-like smile. But now it’s kind of creepy because you’re smiling to yourself.” She chuckled softly.

“Nah. Don’t mind me. So, where do you want to go?” I asked. I was running out of ideas in this date.

“Let’s go to the bookstore!” 

“You like books too?”

“Yep! She smiled, her dimples flashing.

This girl’s really like Yoong: the ice cream flavor, books, smile. 

“Come on!” she was dragging me to the bookstore with an excited face.

“Yeah, right.” I rolled my eyes and followed her, our hands still linked with each other.



Yoona’s POV

“We went to the bookstore but you never bought a single book. You’re really weird.” He muttered while we were walking inside the mall.

“I just remembered I still have a book to finish.” I smiled.

He sighed and rolled his eyes.

I looked around and spotted a jewelry shop nearby.

“Let’s go there!” I said, pointing at the shop’s direction.

“You don’t need jewelries. I bet you have lots of those at home.”

But despite his complains, I pulled him by the hand to the shop.

“Wow! This one’s really nice!” I half-shrieked when I saw a necklace with a musical note pendant.

“Yeah. It’s pretty.” Kyuhyun commented.

“Ah. it’s very beautiful. It’ll look good on Yuri-unni.” I smiled. The sight of unni wearing the necklace is such an eye candy.

“ You’ll look prettier than noona of you wear that necklace.”

I looked at Kyuhyun. Are my ears deceiving me? Was it really him who had said those words?

He looked away as I caught his eyes. I can feel my cheeks warming up. Woah. Today, our relationship became better. Less fight, less yelling, and well, more on the romantic side as well. Holding each other’s hand became lass awkward. WHAT’S THE MEANING OF THIS!?



Kyuhyun’s POV

YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! What are you doing?! Can’t you control you big mouth?!

I mentally slapped myself after Yoona caught my eyes. This is embarrassing.

W went out of the jewelry shop without buying anything.

“Are you girls always like this? Going on different shops yet not buying anything?” I asked her.

“Well, yeah. When I don’t feel like having a shopping spree.” She smiled.

“So, where do you want to go next?”

“Dunno. How about you?” 

“Nope. Sorry. This date is boring.” I sighed.

Aish. I should have planned this sate thoroughly. I think she’s getting bored with me. I .

“You don’t have to be sorry. I enjoyed hanging out with you actually.”

I grabbed her hand again. It was quite unusual for me to hold a girl’s hand comfortably as I do now. I don’t feel awkward holding Yoona’s hand.

“Shall I take you home?” I asked her.

“Well, sure. I almost forgot I still have to go to Sica’s for dinner.”

We walk to the exit of the mall wit hour hands linked. For a moment, I forgot I was a celebrity and that I shouldn’t do this stuff on public but…

“I had a memorable first date.” I randomly said.

WAIT. WHAAAT?! Oh no. What am I doing?! My mouth seems to have a mind of its own. Aish.

To my surprise, Yoona laughed at my words.

“Really? I feel honored then. I am Super Junior’s Cho Kyuhyun’s first date.” She giggled.

“Whatever. I guess I’m the best looking guy you’ve dated.” I smirked.

“No doubt about that. Because I only dated you.” She laughed.

“Woah. Really?”

She nodded. “Why? Do I look like I dated a lot of guys before?” 

“Well, yes.”

“Well, you’re wrong Mr. Cho.”

“Well, I should feel honored too. I am Im Yoona’s first date.”I smiled and stuck my tongue out at her.

“Of course you should be. A lot of guys in our school wanted to date me but I turned them all down. You are one lucky lad.”

“Yah! YOU are luckier. Thousands of girls would want to date me. I bet you know that. You are very.”

“Blah blah. Come on. Let’s go home.” She rolled her eyes and dragged me out of the establishment.

 

-lalala~ wrote too much on Kyuhyun's POV. >.< SORRY!