When the HYUNGS interfere

My Memory: The One I Love

 

Just like one of those days where they are free to laze around in their dorm all day, the boys were again all sprawled on the floor watching their favorite movie. What else? Yes. It’s Titanic. All 12 of them were immersed in the movie as some of them were even saying the lines from the movie. Siwon was nowhere to be found, since he have his very first date with his now girlfriend Tiffany.

 

“Do you trust me?” Donghae playfully held Eunhyuk’s hand as he say the line the same time it was said in the movie.

 

“Yes, I do trust you.” The other boy imitated Rose from the movie, making all the other laugh hardly at them.

 

“Seriously, you both look too real.” Yesung threw a pillow at the two overly happy boys, who only laughed harder.

 

“I say they are cute.” Ryeowook commented.

 

“But YeWook is cuter!” Yesung pouted.

 

“KyuMin is the cutest!” Sungmin laughed as he playfully hugged the maknae beside him.

 

“Hyung! Stop the PDA!” Kyuhyun shrugged off his hyung, making the older one smirk and eyed Yesung evilly.

 

“I see… KyuMin is the cutest but KyuNa is the best and most real.” Sungmin laughed.

 

“KyuNa?”

 

“Kyuhyun and Yoona, right?” Kibum asked as he looked at his hyungs who were busy laughing at the poor guy beside Sungmin.

 

“Of course. I absolutely ship that pair.” Leeteuk smirked.

 

“There’s no such thing as KyuNa.” Kyuhyun said bitterly as he filled his hands with popcorn from the bucket Shindong was holding.

 

“Oh? Really?” Yesung scoffed.

 

“Yeah. Really.” The maknae responded without even looking at anyone and anything but the television, trying to focus on the movie they are supposed to be watching as he munched on his popcorn.

 

“Oh. That’s good then. Maybe I could date her?”

 

Kyuhyun snapped back to his senses and looked at the guy who uttered those words. The other guys were also shocked to hear that particular guy say that thing.

 

“What? What’s wrong with me dating Yoona? We’re both single, aren’t we?” Sungmin smiled cheekily.

 

“But Kyuhyun…” Eunhyuk’s voice trailed as he looked from Sungmin to Kyuhyun, then Kyuhyun to Sungmin. Both were staring at each other’s eyes. Sungmin’s expression was just plain. There’s no hint he could be joking, while Kyuhyun's was shocked and disbelieving. Like he never really expected his favorite hyung to say something like that.

 

Really, nobody ever thought Sungmin would be saying this stuff directly to all of them. When he likes someone, he would tell it to a member or two. They don’t even know his ideal girl, nor his crushes. So to say that he wanted to date Yoona is just too new to them. Especially to Kyuhyun.

 

“You’re not dating Yoona, are you Kyu?” he asked the shocked maknae. Kyuhyun merely shook his head. Sungmin then smiled as he shrugged.

 

“That’s settled then, is it? Can I date her hyung?” he asked Leeteuk, who was still weighing the situation. All eyes were on the three: Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk. Yesung was just smiling, and so were Heechul and Kangin. Donghae, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook all looked confused, while the rest were studying the situation carefully.

 

“Well, Yoona's single. Sungmin is single. I personally think they would make a good couple.” He looked sideways at Kyuhyun whose brows were furrowing.

 

“I agree. Sungmin is good-looking. Yoona is very pretty. Bingo!” Yesung said.

 

Sungmin just kept on looking at Kyuhyun's face with its epic expression. He silently congratulated himself and his Yesung-hyung for a job well done.

 

“But Kyuhyun and Yoona…”

 

“Do what you want.” Kyuhyun cut off what Eunhyuk was about to say as he got up from the floor and started walking to the stairs.

 

“What?!” Ryeowook asked.

 

“I said hyung can do what he wants. I don’t care.” He said without looking back.

 

He walked silently to his shared room with his Sungmin-hyung.

 

The guy who will soon be his bestfriend’s boyfriend.

 

He cringed at the thought but mentally slapped himself for not stopping his hyung with his plan.

 

He’ll be dating her. Yoona.

I’m dead. I’m going to be.

 

But it could be a joke. A prank.

 

He quickly but silently ran back to see if his hyungs were laughing at him downstairs, but he was surprised to find them still watching the movie, their faces were all serious as it it’s their first time watching Titanic.

 

It’s not a prank.

 

This is real.

 

I’m really going to be dead.

 

 

 

Still thinking about his hyung’s words earlier, Kyuhyun lazily walked back to his room after harassing Ryeowook on cooking meat instead of seafood. He was at the doorstep when he heard his hyung talking to someone inside.

 

“So, you’re coming with me right?” he heard his hyung asked someone.

 

Then he heard a giggle. Like when Sungmin is excited. It’s like that one.

 

“Really? So I’ll pick you up tomorrow. 10 am.”

 

Kyuhyun pressed his ears harder at the door as he listened intently to his hyung.

 

“Nope. Not really a formal one. Just you and I going out.”

 

Kyuhyun's brows furrowed.

 

Could hyung be calling Yoona?

 

He reached for his phone from his pocket and dialed Yoona's number.

 

“Sorry. The number you dialed is busy at the moment, try again later.” Was the operator’s respond.

 

His heart thumped louder as he heard his hyung’s laughter from the room. He seems to be enjoying his conversation, and Kyuhyun's got a bad guess on who it was.

 

“You look pretty in anything you wear. No need to put a lot of effort in dressing up.”

 

Then he heard another laugh.

 

This conversation is taking too long. If Sungmin-hyung is really talking to Yoona and asking her out, then I’d be dead.

 

Without thinking, he stormed inside the room. He pretended that he didn’t know his hyung was talking to someone over the phone, so a little bit of acting seemed useful to him.

 

“Ryeowook is so stubborn! He wouldn’t cook meat!” he exclaimed as he stomped to his bed. He looked sideways to his hyung who looked unshaken by his entrance and was still talking to someone through the his phone.

 

“Hyung! Can I borrow your PSP? I’m still recharging mine.” He asked rather louder than necessary so that the person on the other line, who he guessed as Yoona, could her him.

 

“Sorry about that. Kyuhyun's being too stubborn. Trying to act cute again.” Sungmin glared at the younger man beside him, who was smiling cheekily. “So, I’ll pick you up tomorrow okay? Don’t forget it.” he paused for a moment as he listened to the respond from the other line.

 

“Okay. Goodnight then. Sweet dreams.”

 

After putting down his phone, he smiled at Kyuhyun who was looking at him for some time already.

 

“Who was that hyung?” he asked as he tried to snatch Sungmin’s phone, but the good reflexes of the martial artist was too good for Kyuhyun.

 

“Nothing really. Just someone very important to you and me.” he winked as he stood up and walked to the door. Kyuhyun remained pinned on where he was standing. Sungmin paused on the door and looked back at Kyuhyun.

 

“You’re still borrowing my PSP?” he asked.

 

“Nope. I changed my mind.” Kyuhyun said as he sat down Sungmin’s bed.

 

“Okay. suit yourself. Let’s go get dinner.”

 

Kyuhyun could only nod as he followed his overly excited hyung to the dining table. Yesung was already sitting at his spot, as well as Donghae and Eunhyuk and Heechul and Hankyung. Sungmin took his seat beside Yesung as he gave the older guy a high five before sitting down. Heechul merely smiled widely, as well as Hankyung. Donghae and Eunhyuk were talking to each other and were later joined by Leeteuk, Kangin and Shindong.

 

As usual, Ryeowook served as the mother, as he set up the dishes on the table. Kibum and Siwon were good enough to help him. After all the preparation was down and they were in the middle of their meal, Sungmin broke the unusual silence.

 

“I’m going on a date tomorrow.” He said.

 

The rest looked up from their food to him. Eunhyuk looked like Sungmin just announced that he got a girl pregnant. Ryeowook had his mouth wide open. Siwon, who was clueless since he had been absent from the confession that morning, was the first to react.

 

“Okay hyung. Just make sure the press won’t see you.” He said as he resumed eating.

 

“Sure. I will.” Sungmin smiled as he too continued eating his dinner.

 

“Yah! Hyung! Are you sure about that?! Don’t be too rushed! No one’s pressuring you!” Eunhyuk worriedly asked as he looked at Sungmin, then to Kyuhyun, who seemed to be very shocked to speak.

 

“Hyung! What do you think you are doing?!” Ryeowook hissed.

 

“Why’s everyone against hyung’s date? Just let him be happy.” Siwon rolled his eyes.

 

“Because you do not know who he’s dating!” Eunhyuk whined.

 

“Who’s hyung dating?” Siwon asked. Ryeowook could only sigh.

 

“Yoona.” he said.

 

Siwon nearly swallowed the whole prawn he put on his mouth at the mention of the name.

 

“YOONA?!”

 

“Yes. Why?” Sungmin raised a brow at Siwon.

 

“But… Kyuhyun is…” he stammered.

 

“Really. It’s okay. why are you overreacting? Me and Yoona are not a couple. So she could date any guy.” Kyuhyun stood up and again walked out of the conversation.

 

“Thanks for the support Kyuhyun!” Sungmin called out, and Kyuhyun only put up his thumb.

 

Okay.

 

Sungmin smiled to himself.

 

Then to Yesung who was beside him.

 

All is going on well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's short. Sorry! 2 more chapters to go, I guess :) Thanks to all the readers and subscribers. Do check out my other fics from my profile, will you? :))

And, I have a compilation of KyuNa one shots here ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/130575