Epilogue

My Memory: The One I Love

“Yah! Kyuhyun-ah! hurry up! We’re going to be late!” Siwon yelled from the first floor of their dorm.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun! Aish!” Heechul yelled as he fixed Hankyung’s corsage.

 

“Don’t yell in front of me Chul-ah.” the other complained.

 

“What’s taking him so long?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“YAAH! CHO KYUHYUN!” Kangin’s voice boomed all-over the house. Kyuhyun then came rushing down the stairs fixing his bowtie.

 

“Aish! Chinja! Do you want the bride to arrive first in the church than the groom?” Heechul asked.

 

“I had a hard time finding this bowtie Yoong gave me.” he smiled sheepishly.

 

“Ah! Palli palli!” Leeteuk pushed everyone out to the car.

 

All thirteen were dressed with white tuxedos, hair neatly and fashionably style.

 

When the church came to view, Kyuhyun carefully looked for a familiar face outside the car.

 

Then he heaved a sigh.

 

“Thank God we came first.”

 

“Or else I’ll skin you alive.” Siwon glared.

 

“Yah! Today’s the wedding and you keep on bickering. SMILE!” Yesung said.

 

Hyukjae shot his head up from his phone and smiled widely. Donghae followed forth. Sungmin wasn’t smiling but was doing his aegyo while Heechul looked at them with a bewildered expression.

 

“You look like idiots when you’re trying that hard. Take it lightly. And” he looked at Hyukjae, trying to control his laughter. “ Your face is about to break Hyuk-ah. Pull it together.”

 

Everyone laughed, but Hyukjae, the subject, merely pouted and hit Donghae in the arm.

 

The mood inside the car lightened up. They all went down, fixing their suits and corsages. Then a familiar car came to view.

 

Kyuhyun's heart raced as he saw the car park, it’s doors went open and a very beautiful girl came down.

 

Yoona.

 

“Wooh! Yoona neomu yeppeo!” Yesung whistled. He ribbed his hyung. The other merely raised his hand to surrender.

 

“You really are lucky.” Leeteuk whispered and tapped his shoulder.

 

 

“Unni looks really pretty eh?” he heard her whisper beside him.

 

“But you look prettier.” He smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

 

“Yah! The bride should be the prettiest on her wedding day!” Yoona playfully hit him.

 

“You’re going to be my bride soon anyway.” He said.

 

Yoona couldn’t help but blush as she looked at the newly weds. The two were having fun dancing with the other members. Tiffany danced playfully with Siwon, not even minding her wedding dress.

 

“Who would have thought this two will be married so soon?” she smiled, referring to Tiffany and Siwon.

 

“That’s love. When you feel it and you’re certain with it, then go for it. no point of taking it too slowly. And I guess hyung wanted to have Tiffany-noona all by himself.” He chuckled at his last words.

 

“I think they’d make a happy and beautiful family. I envy them.” Yoona sighed.

 

“Yah! Don’t be honey! We’ll make a more beautiful and happier family! We’ll have the prettiest and smartest kids! I was about to ask you to marry me but then hyung came home saying he’s getting married to noona already. So, I gave way… he’s older anyway…”

 

Yoona just laughed after looking at his boyfriend’s expression.

 

“Why did you have to explain?” she giggled.

 

He pouted, and then after some time smirked.

 

“Why?” she asked.

 

“You want to live in one house with me so badly right, babe?” he teased.

 

“Yah! What are you saying?”

 

“I didn’t know you wanted me that badly honey. Don’t worry. If you want, we could get married tomorrow.” He winked. “And then there will only be you… and me.”

 

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun. Your ert mind is running wild again.” She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

 

“It’s your fault by the way.” He laughed.

 

She held his hand tightly.

 

And she knew that this hand, and the person who owns it, will be entwined with her until eternity comes.

 

 

 

~FIN.