Chapter 6: We played Hide and Hide :)

My Memory: The One I Love

Yoona's POV♥♥


“Yoona-ssi, I think you should have a break.”

WHAT?! I s this possible? My auntie just said she thinks that I should have a break? Kyaa! I can’t believe my ears.

“Auntie?”

“You know, you shouldn’t look for a job instantly. You’ve just graduated. You could have a break and help me with the flowershop. You’re pretty and smart so no job would say no to you.” She said.

“Woah. I never thought you’d say that Auntie." I laughed shakily.

“Haha. You think I’m always rude at you? Of course not. I’ve always treated you as my own flesh and blood.”

I nearly cried. For all these years I never heard my auntie say that she liked me at all. All I heard were shouts and commands from her. But now, it seems that I have misunderstood her afterall.

I hugged her warmly while crying.

“Thank you auntie. I thought you didn’t like me because my parents had left me to you as a burden. I thought you disliked me because Mom never came back to get me and you were forced to take care of me. I thought…” my voice was trailed off by my sobs.

“ I never thought that you were a burden to me dear. I never and will never think of that. You’re my precious little flower.”

“Thank you Auntie. I love you.”

~~

“Are you free today?” a familiar voice came from a man who stood in front of me while I was arranging the flowers.

I looked up and I saw a familiar person. It was Siwon-oppa. He was smiling handsomely at me.

“Oppa? How come you’re here?” I asked.

“I don’t have any schedule and I was bored sitting at the dorm so I decided to drop by. So, you free?”, he happily asked.

“Well, we aren’t busy today. But I have a delivery at the church. Wanna come?”

“Of course! Then let’s go eat lunch together, shall we? My treat.”

“Hmm. Okay. But better be ready for screaming fan girls along the way.” I teased.

“Nobody would ever recognize me.” He said then winked at me.

~~

“Wow. The church here looks good.”he appreciately said as we were leaving the church.

“Yeah. I’ve always loved this church. I want to get married here someday.” I said.

He laughed at me.

“You’re too young to think about marriage.” He said.

“I’m 20. And that’s not TOO YOUNG.”

“20 is still too young. I’m already 22 yet I don’t think of marriage yet.”

“You’re old school.” I stuck my tongue out at him.”

“Hmm. I think I am.”

~~

We ate on a pizza parlor afterwards. We found a seat next to the glass window so we can see the passers by. 

“ I hope you don’t mind. I just love pizzas..” he said apologetically.

“No. Of course not. Pizza’s good too.” I said smiling.

We’re in the middle of our lunch when suddenly, I noticed a girl at the opposite side of the street. She’s staring either at me or Siwon-oppa. She’s dressed in a pretty pink hoody and denim pants. 

Siwon-oppa might have also seen the girl. And probably, he recognized her for his eyes grew bigger at the sight of the girl. He put his hood and led me out of the pizza parlor.


Tiffany’s POV♥♥

I was driving along the street of Siwon-oppa’s favorite pizza parlor. I can sense that he’s been avoiding me for he doesn’t answer my calls and texts.

Then, I saw this familiar car. Isn’t this Oppa’s? Then I’m right. He’s here.

I looked around and found the pizza parlor I was looking for. And I saw a familiar-looking guy sitting with a girl at a table over-looking the street. I stared at them. Then the girl saw me. Later on, the guy followed her gaze.

He really looks like oppa.

Then the guy put his hood on and led the girl outside the parlor. I saw them go to the park nearby. The guy was holding the girl on her waist.

“ Siwon-oppa won’t do that. I don’t think he has a girlfriend other than me, that is.” I concluded and I went to my car.



Siwon’s POV♥♥

I saw Yoona looking at someone at the opposite side of the street. I took a quick look as to that someone who caught her attention. And then I saw a very familiar face.

TIFFANY!

How come she’s here? How could she destroy our perfect moment?

She mustn’t recognize me. 

I put my hood on and led Yoona out of the pizza parlor.

“Oppa?”, she asked. 

“ I’m sorry Yoona. Could you please just bear with me this time? Please?” I pleadingly asked her.

“Huh? Okay.”

Then I put my arms on her waist. She was surprised by my action. I’m sure of it. Her breathing became a bit fast and she wore a shocked expression.

We went out of the parlor and went to the park nearby. The one s we pass by looks at us and murmurs:

“Isn’t that Siwon?!”

“Is that guy Super Junior’s Siwon?!”

Darn. I can’t even go out without being noticed. I hate being this famous.

“Oppa? Are you okay? You seen to be really worried and shocked when you saw that girl. “ Yoona asked when we arrived at the park and I finally let her go.

“Ah. I’m really sorry about that. That girl is Tiffany Hwang. Do you know her?”, I asked. 

“Tiffany Hwang? Hmm.. Nope. Doesn’t ring a bell.”

“She’s a celebrity. A well-known icon in show business. She claims to be my girlfriend. Well, I really don’t know where I stand on her life but it’s this and that.

She was serious at the moment. Then she suddenly smiled and laughed at me. I was shocked by her response.

“You’re expressions are really funny oppa. “

“Really?” I said and I laughed along with her.

“I think you should go home. You’ll be safer in your dorm though.”

“Sure. But I’ll take you home first.”

“Okey.”

~~

We were in the car and I was driving her back home when she started bombarding me with questions.

“Oppa? How did you and Tiffany met? Did you met in America?”, she asked. 

What’s with the sudden curiosity? 

“Ahm, yes. We met there last year while the company we were both working for held a concert at America. We started off as friends. We were really good friends then.”

“So you started dating then?”

“Actually, we went out once. But that was it. A reporter saw us and bam! We were couples the next morning.!”

“She seems very nice though.”

“I was just forced to admit that we are a couple because fans wants to see us together. It pisses me off.”

“But she looks harmless and kind to me. Maybe she likes you a lot that’s why she makes great effort to be close to you. You should give her a chance oppa. See her differently.” She smiled.

“I’ll try.” Was all that I could say. 

I glanced at Yoona.

How could I tell her that I wanted another girl? How could I tell her I like…