Officially

My Memory: The One I Love

 

“Are you sure this will work?”

 

“Of course it will!”

 

“She’ll kill us all if she figured out we’re just setting them up!”

 

“Excuse me. I’m not taking part.”

 

“Yah! How can you not help your dongsaeng!”

 

“He’s not my dongsaeng! He’s older than me!”

 

“YAH! If you two don’t stop bickering, I’ll be the one to kill you.”

 

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk, who’s gone quiet after their hyung’s threat.

 

So, all thirteen of them were all sprawling on the floor, making a ‘sign board’ Heechul suggested of doing. Almost majority disagreed with Heechul’s plan, but when they started complaining they would just receive deadly glares from their hyung.

 

“I’m really sure this won’t work.” Donghae murmured as he glue on some pink hearts on the board.

 

“I can hear you!” Heechul warned. The younger only pouted as he lowered his head and partly hid himself behind Eunhyuk.

 

“We’re just supposed to act out right?”  Why do we need this stuff?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Because hyung wants to.” Kyuhyun replied as he passed his hyung a bottle of glitters. The older just shrugged and took it.

 

“Why do all of you object?” Heechul asked irritably.

 

“Because we’re the only ones doing your plans and you’re just sitting down?” Hankyung answered. Heechul could only roll his eyes as he sat beside the leader and helped in cutting out.

 

“I hope this will work. Or else, I’m dead.” Siwon said.

 

“Don’t worry. Yoona and I planned this out last night. I’m sure this will work.” Kyuhyun smiled.

 

“This will work because it was well planned… or this will work because you planned this with her?” Leeteuk smirked. The maknae blushed, which told them that the second choice is the right one.

 

“Maknae’s in loooove~” Yesung laughed loudly, making Ryeowook nudge him on the ribs.

 

“You should confess Kyu, or else we’re all gonna go crazy again like this.” Donghae's glared at Siwon who only gave him a sheepish smile.

 

“I agree.” Sungmin giggled.

 

“I can’t confess to her.” Kyuhyun said flatly. Al the rest looked at him with curious eyes.

 

“What?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“I can’t confess to Yoona.”

 

“Why not?” Shindong asked.

 

“I just can’t”

 

“Don’t tell me..” Ryeowook gasped.

 

“She already has a boyfriend?” Sungmin nudged him.

 

“Yah! No. She doesn’t have one.” The maknae replied.

 

So, what’s holding you back?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“Nothing.” He sighed. “Hey, stop intriguing my love life and let’s just concentrate on Siwon-hyung’s, okay?”

 

Just then, Kyuhyun's phone rang. Sungmin, who was beside him, was quick enough to peep on the caller.

 

“Ow. So your GIRLFRIEND is calling.” He smirked.

 

After blushing fiercely, Kyuhyun quickly got his phone and ran away from him hyungs. He’s not risking this one now.

 

“Hey.”

 

“Hi.”

 

“Kyu! You’re as red as a tomato!” Yesung yelled.

 

“Was that Yesung-oppa?” Yoona asked from the other line.

 

“Yeah… just don’t mind him. So, how’s it going?” he asked.

 

“Unni said she’s coming in 30 minutes. I just have to be with her for another 30 minutes before you can get started with the plan. Get it?” she chirped.

 

“O-okay. Tha-that’s one hour ri-right?” Kyuhyun asked. He then heard a chuckle from the other line.

 

“What’s going in to you?” she laughed.

 

“What?”

 

“You’re stammering again.” She giggled.

 

“I-I’m not!” he denied.

 

“Whatever. So carry out the plan okay?”

 

“O-okay. Su-sure.”

 

“And fix your tongue. The ELFs will go hysterical if their beloved Cho Kyuhyun talks like a toddler.” She teased.

 

“Whatever. You’re being the evil one now.”

 

“I’m not. I won’t take your crown away from you, Prince Kyu. So, I’ll get going now. Carry out the plan well, okay?”

 

“Yeah. Sure. Bye.”

 

“Bye.” And he heard a beep on the other line. He walked back to his hyungs who were still busy doing their ‘artwork’ on the floor.

 

“So, what did your girlfriend say, Mr. In-Love?” Donghae asked.

 

“We only have an hour to go. So we better get ready.” He replied. He looked at his Siwon-hyung, who had gone pale.

 

“I think I’m REALLY getting sick.” He said.

 

“Well, that’s better. At least we don’t have to lie anymore.” Heechul smirked as he stood up.

 

--

 

“Yoona!”

 

Yoona stood up and greeted the girl who was approaching her.

 

“Hello unni. How’s your day?” she asked as she gave the older a peck on the cheeks.

 

“Great. But it’s a bit tiring, really. The drama I’m doing is consuming all my energy.” She smiled.

 

“Let’s go eat?” Yoona asked. She then pulled Tiffany to the nearest pizza parlor.

 

“Today’s my treat, okay unni?”

 

“What? Oh, no. I’ll be the one paying.” Tiffany objected as she pulled out her wallet. But Yoona was quick enough to stop her from doing so.

 

“It’s okay unni. My treat. Just take this as one of my gifts to you.” She smiled.

 

“ONE of your gifts?”

 

“Yep. You’ll see later, okay?”

 

--

6:45pm.

 

It’s been almost 30 minutes since they were out.

 

Yoona's hand crept on to her phone and dialed Kyuhyun's number. She glanced at her phone, and when she saw on the screen that Kyuhyun already picked it up, she pressed the END button.

 

That should do it.She thought.

 

She waited patiently as she tried to concentrate on her conversation with Tiffany at the same time.

 

Why isn’t he calling back?

 

“Any problem?” Tiffany asked, worry etched on her beautiful face.

 

“Oh! Nothing. There’s nothing wrong.” Yoona smiled.

 

Why isn’t he calling back? Is something wrong with the plan?

 

“You look troubled.” The older chuckled as she took a bite on her pizza.

 

“I was just…” she was interrupted by her on ringtone. She instantly shot a glance on the screen, showing Kyuhyun's name.

 

Thank goodness!

 

“Hello?”

 

“Sorry, I called back late. Hyung had a little problem.” Kyuhyun explained from the other line.

 

“What? What happened to Siwon-oppa?” Yoona tried to emphasize the name, making it sound louder and clearer to catch Tiffany’s attention. The latter looked up from her plate, curiosity and worry visible on her face.

 

“I’ll tell it you later.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“Sick? Why? Take him to the hospital!”

 

“You sound so convincing.” Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

“Tiffany-unni? She’s with me. Why?” Yoona tried to ignore Kyuhyun's teasing from the other line and concentrate more on her acting for now.

 

“Talk to her? okay.” She passed on her phone to Tiffany, who was listening to her ‘conversation’ with Kyuhyun a while ago.

 

“Unni, Kyuhyun wants to talk to you.”

 

Now do your job, Kyuhyun.

 

“Hello? Kyu?”

 

Yoona watched closely as the lady in front of her change her expression every now and then. Her brows would furrow, she would once in a while bite her lips and she looked like she’s thinking very carefully.

 

“Why do I need to see him? I’m not a doctor.” She rolled her eyes.

 

That must be it.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, he doesn’t need me.” she said bitterly.

 

She paused for a moment, probably measuring the situation she’s going into.

 

Please. Please unni. Just this once.

 

Yoona kept her fingers crossed under the table as she watched Tiffany talk to Kyuhyun over the phone.

 

“Okay. I’ll be there.” And she hung up.

 

She looked up at the girl in front of her.

 

“Yoona-ssi?”

 

“Yes unni?”

 

“Can you come with me? I’m going to the boys’ dorm.”

--

 

The doorbell rang. All the boys looked at the door’s direction.

 

“Okay guys. This is for Siwon.” Leeteuk whispered before he signaled Ryeowook to open the door.

 

“Noona! We’ve been waiting for you!”

 

“Fany-ah! What took you so long?” Heechul came and greeted the girls. He gave Yoona a wink and a small smile.

 

“I just came because of Kyuhyun.” She explained.

 

“Ow. He’s upstairs. At hyung’s room.” It was Kibum who took her to the second floor.

 

“Oppa, how’s he?” Yoona nudged Ryeowook, who seemed to be so nervous he was not able to answer her.

 

“He’s been throwing up since this morning. His fever didn’t even go down and he still refuses to eat. And…”Heechul capped Tiffany’s shoulders with his hands as they arrive at the doorstep of Siwon's room. “He keeps on mumbling your name.”

 

Yoona shot a sideways glance at the girl beside her, who, in her point of view, blushed because of what Heechul said a while ago.

 

Slowly, the leader opened the door. There they saw Kyuhyun sitting beside Siwon's bed, playing with his PSP with Sungmin on his side, also hitting the controls of his console frantically.

 

“Ahemm.” Leeteuk made a soft coughing sound. Sungmin was the one to look up first, and then he nudged the younger guy beside him.

 

“You’re supposed to take care of Siwon, right?” Leeteuk chirped in a tone higher than usual, making his statement sound more like a warning.

 

“He won’t talk to us anyway. He just stayed there under his covers, mumbling Tiffany’s name over and over again.” Sungmin pouted.

 

“Yeah. So we thought of something else to do while waiting for noona.” Kyuhyun smiled.

 

Yoona could only roll his eyes as he caught Kyuhyun's gaze. He’s a game freak. And the situation won’t just control him.

 

“Whatever.” Heechul pushed Tiffany inside as he pulled his two other dongsaengs out of the way.

 

“Let’s just let Fany handle the situation.” He then turned to Tiffany, who looked so puzzled as to what she has to do in this situation.

 

“We’re counting on you, dear. You’re the only one he would talk to right now.”

 

All of them exited the room, except for Tiffany. After she heard the door close behind her, she walked over to Siwon's bed. The lump on the covers suggest that the guy was really under them. She sat down by the bedside as she watch the covers go up and down, in rhythm to Siwon's breathing.

 

Then she heard coughing sounds from under the covers. Loud and hard ones. Like the one coughing would spit out his lungs in one single blow.

 

“Siwon-ah! Hey! Are you okay?” she shook the guy. Slowly, the covers lifted, revealing the pale face of the one she so missed.

 

How many nights has she dreamed of seeing his face like this close? How many times did she wish their eyes would meet again?

 

Countless.

 

And sitting there beside him, she just couldn’t ask for more.

 

“Fany-ah?”

 

He sounded so hoarse, so stressed out.

 

“Yeah. It’s me.” she smiled.

 

And without thinking of the plans they worked out, he jumped out of his covers and embraced her.

 

The smell of her hair.

 

The softness of her skin.

 

The warmth of her breath.

 

He missed it.

 

A lot.

 

Tiffany was so surprised to act back. She was so engulfed by the sensation that the guy she missed is indeed locking her in his arms.

 

“Siwon-ah.” she felt warm tears fill her eyes, and eventually, they began falling down her cheeks.

 

“I missed you. I missed you a lot.” His hug became tighter; probably the days he haven’t seen her made him want to lock her in an embrace for the whole day.

 

After realizing one thing, Tiffany forcefully pushed him back. Shocked by the girl’s sudden action, he looked at her disbelievingly.

 

“What did you do that for? You ruined the moment.” He pouted.

 

“You’re not sick?” she asked as she stood up. Siwon could only shake his head.

 

“You faked it?” she asked, and again, Siwon could only nod.

 

Tiffany quickly grabbed the nearest pillow she could get and beat Siwon with it.

 

“How… can… you…do this…to…to…me?” she doesn’t care if Siwon gets hurt with her blows, or if he’s just dodging it effortlessly. She’s angry.

 

No.

 

Maybe she’s happy.

 

Either ways, it only left her crying when finally Siwon got hold of her.

 

“I’m sorry. It’s the only way you would agree to talk to me.” he whispered.

 

“You’re so insensitive! You don’t know how worried I was? You’re a brat! A big jerk!” she sobbed on the guy’s chest.

 

“Sorry. I’m really sorry.”

 

“I hate you!”

 

“No, you don’t.”

 

“Yes, I do.”

 

“Well, sorry about that but I love you. And you have to live with that.” He smiled.

 

“Funny.” She broke away from Siwon's arms and wiped her tears.

 

“What’s funny?”

 

“You.”

 

“Me? What did I do?”

 

“I don’t know! I don’t know! I just hate you!” she cried.

 

Just weeks ago I heard you confess to Yoona. And now, you’re telling me you love me! You’re really a jerk Choi Siwon!

 

Siwon walked closer to her, wrapped her with his arms.

 

“I know. I know why. Sorry it took so long before I figured out how much you mean to me. I’m so sorry you had to suffer long. I’m really sorry. I love you. Please don’t hate me.” he whispered.

 

“You… you don’t know how long I have wished that you’d tell me those words.” She cried.

 

“Really? Well, you’ll hear it more often now then.” Siwon smiled as he planted a kiss on the girl’s forehead.

 

“I love you so much.”

 

“I love you more. And please. Call me oppa again. I like it better that just Siwon.”

 

“Okay then. I love you oppa.”

 

“And oh, I almost forgot.” Siwon broke the hug and reached for something under his bed. From there, he took out a big cardboard, with little pink hearts and pink glittery letters. He sheepishly smiled as he held the cardboard, showing what it wanted to say.

 

“Please be my princess.”

 

“Actually, this is Heechul-hyung’s idea. And if I don’t show this to you, he’d kill me. all of us made this.” He smiled.

 

“So… Will you be my princess?” he asked.

 

And she could only smile.

 

She smiled that same smile again, the one that reached her eyes. The one he remembers when he first saw her that day. That very same smile he longed to see.

 

It’s finally his.

 

She’s finally his.

 

Officially, she’s his girlfriend.

 

Thank God.

 

--

 

“Do you think it worked?” Sungmin asked the guy beside him.

 

“I guess so. The room had gone quiet.” Yesung replied.

 

“Are they okay? Should we go in and check?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“Yah! You want to ruin the moment?” Heechul barked.

 

“Shh! Too noisy!” Leeteuk snapped. They were all standing at the doorstep of Siwon's room, with their ears pinned at the door.

 

“I guess it worked.” Yoona smiled as she removed hers from the door. The others followed forth, and they all descended the stairs.

 

“One member, check. I guess we have something to plan again.” Sungmin told Yesung.

 

“Plan again? What do you mean?” the older asked.

 

“I need our maknae needs a little push…so he could confess.” He smirked as he looked at Kyuhyun, who was chatting with Yoona beside him.

 

“Ow. I guess I know what you mean.” Yesung replied, and they exchanged mischievous grins that only them could understand what it means.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is unbelievably long. SORRY! And sorry for updating late. The holidays are busier than I had expected. So, the SiFany moments are over and KyuNa is next. I’m guessing 3 more chapters before I say bye-bye to this fic. :(  But on the other hand, I’m starting the sequel by next year, probably by the second week of January. ^^

And, I may be putting some of y fics into hiatus for a while. The US fics will be the one to be frozen for a while since and I’ll be working on with my other fic My Twisted Fairy Tale. I’ll be on to my newest KyuNa fic of the year probably by Kyuhyun's birthday (Feb. 3).  The teasers will be posted by and by thru my blogs so… heads up shippers! Do comment and if you don’t mind, ADD me as a friend, okay? SARANGHAE! <3